Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Genevive- I'll forgive you just this once for mixing me up with Kay.... but don't you ever let it happen again!

Nutter Butters- I've got a lot of avs somewhere but I don't know where... one of these days I'll run back across them. Kitty used to have them all on a page for me but I lost the link when the computer decided to destroy itself.

Emily- I don't know why the link would have sent you to tripod... it isn't even a tripod account, lol. Unless topcities is tripod and if it is, I've never paid any attention.

Valerina- Okay, okay, fine. I'll share my birthday with you. And there's no begging required to get me to make an avatar. You just have to wear a toga and run around the block.

It seems like all this talk of fics and updating should make me want to dredge up the ten or so unfinished ones that I've got..... but you know what? It doesn't. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kris- Um, I've never heard anyone say Holy Hannah before. Lol.

Heading off to do... something. Hope everyone has a great night!
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Wow Steph, you're sneaky. Hope you didn't get caught. Talk to ya later [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hey Val, I watched most of Wonderfalls. I haven't decided what I think of it yet. I have to watch another episode [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hi DCreekFreak [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . I'm having a memory blank. Do we know your real name? If not I'm gonna start calling you DC or Freak or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] You're great too Nuttie. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Goodnight

I promise it'll never happen again Mandy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Later,
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I updated my story...

Chapter 3

Gen, you put too many faces in your post! LOL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Back to watching TV land awards... yes, i love all the sitcoms. Yes, I am weird! LOL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited - Tina - ]
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Gen, you put too many faces in your post! LOL [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is all. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

Emily Gilmore: When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy.

My LJ. 'Cause I'm interesting. Or whatever.
Valerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Valerina:
<STRONG>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is all. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Mandy, then you haven't lived, darlin! I always say Holy Hannah, but then I always say "Jesus Murphy" too...maybe it's a Canadian thing.

and about the Emily/Nicole thing, TOTALLY! They even have the snobby parents thing...

oh, and Tina(OMG, you're nickname should be Teenie, to go with Nuttie and Steffie!) I have 4 brothers as well...I feel your pain girl. But they do come in handy when some boy does you wrong, trust me. But then they beat you up for being so stupid, so there is that.

k, taking my Kraft Dinner and going to make some more fanarts. Later Gators!

Cameron: "Men should grow up."
House: "Yeah, and dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen."

Keeper of Luke Danes, and entitled to all things Dirty!
Kwistina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kwistina, I know. You are right! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

No, it's not annoying Gen, it's nice. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for the link to gluglug's story. I'm going to bookmark Tina's too. If I don't mention someone, just assume I'm saving it to read later. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I watched Wonderfalls and hated it. Most people and most critics loved it though. It got really bad ratings so it should be interesting to see if they go up when people who liked it spread the word.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wanted to see the GG repeat yesterday, but I went to a friends house, and her TV stations are from Canada(satilite or something...) and we didn't want to go through all, what, 600 channels so I didn't get to see it... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I so can't wait for the DVD to come out!!

Brothers = none Sisters = none. That is right I'm an only child, though for the longest time I wanted an OLDER sibling, but that just never happened for me lol.

Ug St. Paddys day was not good...were NEVER going out to eat on St. Paddys day ever again (2 yrs in a row it's been bad!) but we have to do something, because the family we go with's mother was born in Ireland, we just don't know what lol

Luke & Lor. | Dawson & Joey |Max & Liz | Harry & Hermione | George & Izzie
Imaginary_Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 10:29 PM
Passionate Fan

No one has 'dissed' me for having the name Emily. Guess thats cause everyone loves Kelly Bishops acting too much to even try that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, did anyone party for St. Patricks day tonight?
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Kris, I say Later Gators! too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] . But I've never even heard of Holy Hannah . It's fun seeing different sayings. Talk to ya in a while crocodile [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Tina (I've been wanting to call you Teenie too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )

You're welcome Jenna [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Alissa, sorry your day wasn't the best [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
No one has 'dissed' me for having the name Emily. Guess thats cause everyone loves Kelly Bishops acting too much to even try that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Another reason could be that 'Emily' is not trying to keep our favorite non-couple apart [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. I think she would support them getting together.

And I didn't do anything to celebrate St. Paddy's day except wear green [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] . I miss when we used to go with my grandparents to the VFW and eat the corned beef and cabbage. And then there's be a cake walk or some other kind of game. It was a long time ago but it was fun [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . Nobody was even home today. My parents are out of town and my brother has like the opposite schedule as me. He's out all night and home when I'm at school.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jenn, hope you read my fic soon! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hey Gen! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] You can call me Teenie if you want! That's what my 3 year old cousin use to call me! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Same goes to you Kwistina (Sorry, don't know your name. Is it Kristina?) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Later, Everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited - Tina - ]
Old 03-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

I'll try to get to it this weekend Tina. I get confused when I'm reading too many WIPs so I try not to start too many at once. I've had to cut way back on the Alias fiction I read because I kept mixing the stories up.

The first episode of Wonderfalls is going to be repeated Thursday night at 8 central on Fox in case anyone who missed it wants to see it. I can't believe I'm promoting a show I hated so much. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I didn't do anything for St. Patrick's Day but I think I'm going out tomorrow night.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2004, 02:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Next~

Later that day, Liz came up to Luke's apartment and knocked on his door. Hearing Luke mumble something, she decided to enter his apartment. The place was dark, shades closed, dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor and on the bed. Liz saw a lump in the middle of those clothes. Shoving the clothes off the bed, Liz sat on the lump.

"Hey Luke! You've been up here sleeping all day. Time to get up!"

"Huh." Luke mumbled, turning over and sending Liz onto the floor.

"Hey!"

"You're the one who sat on me. What are you doing up here?"

"It's almost five Luke. I had to get you out of hibernation. Now get up. What's going on? You never blow off work and sleep all day. That's something I do when something is bothering me. So what's up?"

"Almost five! Geez, the diner!" Luke exclaimed, scrambling out of bed.

"Relax Luke, the diner is taken care of."

Breathing a sigh of relief, he sat back down on his bed. "Thanks Liz. Sorry I've been out of it lately."

"So? What's up with you?"

"I broke it off with Nicole today."

"Oh, wow. I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" Liz leaned in and gave her brother a hug.

"Thanks. Yeah, I'm fine. I just needed time alone today. Hey, um.. did Lorelai drop by today?"

Smiling, Liz let out a giggle. "She's downstairs right now. She's talking to T.J.. And Carrie, Jill and Anna. They're telling her stories of your high school days."

Luke's eyes widened and he groaned aloud. "Ah, geez! She's never going to let me live this down!"

Liz gave Luke a knowing smile. "You really like her, don't you? Lorelai?"

"Yeah, I do."

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread