Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2004, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] 'Night Tina.

I'm doing fine, just hanging out not doing homework [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] .

Oh and wow Steph, joining the marines? Cool [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] . What made you decide to do that? Just curious [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . The recruiters call me and I'm just like "Uh, no...no thank you...not interested....not really made for the service...etc." [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'd be crying as soon as anyone yelled at me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] . I'm so not a military person. And both my parents were in the Marine Corps!
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I’, crazy. I get up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and realize I didn’t turn my computer off. So like the crazy person I am I HAVE to check ALL my tracked topics.

Yes, Tina, enlisting is the process of joining. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I’m going through withdrawals.. I NEED Gilmore Girls NOW!

Edited to say: Hey look! I passed 400 posts and didn't even know it! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited *Stephanie* ]

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin deep. Thats deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
*Steffie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>
Oh and wow Steph, joining the marines? Cool [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] . What made you decide to do that? Just curious [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . The recruiters call me and I'm just like "Uh, no...no thank you...not interested....not really made for the service...etc." [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'd be crying as soon as anyone yelled at me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] . I'm so not a military person. And both my parents were in the Marine Corps!</STRONG>

OK. This is going to really crony but a recruiter came to my school and I started talking to him and when I when home that day I couldn’t stop thinking about it. That was about a year ago (I was at the end of my freshmen year) and now that it is the end of my sophomore year I can take the ASVAB test (to see if I have high enough scores to join). So a few days ago I asked for a sign (which BTW I’ve never done before) and the first thing I see when I turn on the TV it a Marine Corps commercial. I’ve never seen one on TV before now and all my friend and family say they have never seen one on in my area either. So I took that as my sign.

And I just made a really simple story really long! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok really! Good night this time! I have to sleep! No one is aloud to post till I get up tomorrow do you hear me!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin deep. Thats deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
Old 03-13-2004, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Good morning!

Wow, Steph, the marines!!! I thought you were still in high school. Are you allowed to join in high school??

Hm... any title is good for me.

Did you know we have another JJ thread? Here!
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone!

Nuttie, yes I knew about the couples thread and the Luke/Lorelai thread there. It's just hard enough keeping track of all the threads I post at now! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It is a nice thread. You guys should check it out.

Steph, good luck and have fun! And keep in touch with us. Don't let those guys get to you.. just be yourself. I've seen so many military women practically turn themselves into the persona of a man just to fit in.. I hate that.. please say you won't change! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

um, yeah.. template not updated yet.. I'm getting busier 'cause I'm moving in two weeks! I'll get to it tonight. But you guys can start a new thread if ya like. I'll tell you the updates I made when I'm done. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:09 AM
Total Fan

KITTY you must be so excited and so busy!!! Glad you get to move during hiatus time. Very convenient....

Happy Saturday all!!! Hope everyone has a good one!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm moving today...just waiting for the truck to get here...trust me, there's no excitement.

ooh, it's here!

Later!

Cameron: "Men should grow up."
House: "Yeah, and dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen."

Keeper of Luke Danes, and entitled to all things Dirty!
Kwistina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Last night I watched the movie Thirteen. Has anyone else seen that? Its actually really, really good.

Oh, right, back on topic... so we have two appreciation threads now? The more the merrier. I just can't wait till the damn hiatus is over so we get to see more L/L lovin'.
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Sorry Steph, couldn't wait for you to come back [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for that link Nuttie. I didn't know that was there. And started by one of my Roswell friends wouldn't ya know (she made my avi too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] )

That's exciting Kitty! Only two weeks. I bet you're crazy busy.

Happy Saturday to you too Cheryl

Good luck with your move Kristi

Feeling ya on the needing a new ep now, Em. This hiatus is killing me. I feel like a kid on a long road trip. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] 'Is is over yet? Is it over yet? Is it over yet?'

Whatever title you guys pick is good with me [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] . It's already almost time to start the new thread. Later,
Old 03-13-2004, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Didn’t I say no posting!!! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Nutters you can join when you are 17. You still have to graduate HS but you can get an early start by enlisting when you turn 17 and then preparing yourself till you graduate.

Kitty I promise not to change. At least not my femininity... And I will keep in touch. I’m gonna have to find someone to send me letters telling me what is happening with Luke and Lorelai the 3 mouths I’m in boot camp! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and have my VCR set to record the GG eps. I’ll have to have the VCR in my bedroom and the one in the living room set so I can get all of the eps on tape. I’ll die if miss their first kiss!!!

Old 03-13-2004, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

So, what's the thread title going to be?

Nutters, I didn't know there was another JJ lovin' thread! Awesome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 03:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Steph, yeah, that's what I meant.. feminity. I've always admired those women in the military who can hold their own around the guys and still hold onto their feminine side.

You'll see it.. once you get your job in the marines and start working with others. You'll just be amazed at some of these women that you'd think they were men in woman's skin! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

loving the new spoilers. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] but don't worry.. nothing L/L for you unspoiled. heh [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ok, someone start the new thread! I'll start updating the template.

[ 03-13-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 04:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

This is what I vote for. I have others from the new spoilers but I can't post 'em here!

“Cause he gave her the earrings (instead of his wife) – 108 gifts”
Old 03-13-2004, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll go with that title, too! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Someone going to start the new thread or what?
Reply   Post New Thread