Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Good morning everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Wow, I was freaked out at first, wondering where our old thread went, but then started reading and now that everything is worked out it's kinda cool to have our very own DJ. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Love the tunes by the way Mr. DJ...keep the great ones coming. [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Gen~ great job starting the thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Tina~ love that you put Teenie in your sig. It is a cool nickname.

Kitty~ your addition to the fic is great....can't wait to see what happens next.

Maria, Nikki, & Anyone else I missed hey....how are ya? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

"I'm Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll world!"

*Thanks Tina for the Icon*
(Click on Barbie Doll to see her awesome work)
~*~Di Di~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Well. I was reading along the other thread and it just sort of ended, lol. (I know it's gone but if you click on the 'new thread' link from the one before it, you can still get to it.)

LMAO! You're having too much fun with this music thing, my friend. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm heading to work now but I'll talk to you later. (Do this one? http://audiophile.unix-fu.org/mp3/shins-know.mp3)

Nutters- sometimes threads go 'wonky' for no apparent reason. It's the FF ghost.... who has a name but I can't remember it.. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Or maybe Bob comes back for revenge since we abandoned him... okay, a lot of you aren't going to now what I'm talking about.

Have a great day, guys. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm outta here.

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Mandy Renay ]
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Love the song DJ. You definately have to have Luke singing on the next page [img]smilies/dj.gif[/img]

Great add to the fic Kitty

The avi is on the way Nuttie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Morning Di Di and Mandy
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 10:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Good afternoon everyone! I don't know what time
it is whre you guys live...But well...You get it, right?
God, I'm so tired... School was a big mess today. I obviously had to drink lots and lots os coffee to avoid
deep sleep in class. I daydreamed the whole morning...
So, How are you?
The fic you are writing is great, i can't wait to see what's next!
Ohhhh, It's Right There rox! And the sequel too. It was
the first GG fan fic I ever read. I coudn't get enough of it.

Kisses,
Maddy

Don't be mean to posers - they are just looking for theirselves

MMS #26 ** ILY #29 ** WYMM #28 ** Vicious Trollop #16
**Maddy** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

For those who've been patiently awaiting, I've added another chapter to a Wedding Story. Yes, it's Liz' wedding! Enjoy!

Chapter 11
Old 03-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy Renay:
<STRONG><EMBED SRC=http://audiophile.unix-fu.org/mp3/luke.wav AUTOSTART=true WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 LOOP=false>(Do this one? http://audiophile.unix-fu.org/mp3/shins-know.mp3)
</STRONG>
I second that with every fiber of my being.

Thanks for coming back Dj [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

This hiatus is the first fun one we've ever had, I think... I mean, name one other hiatus where we had a DJ?
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>And the sequel It's Still There.. By CoffeDrinker (Ann)</STRONG>
I never did finish reading that. I got so far behind and then I forgot about going back. I think I'm going to have to start all over.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

****! I didn't do what I wanted to do cause I kept falling asleep... so the caps and the reading of fics will have to wait... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Mandy, who is...? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Now I know!!! Bob!!! Did we really abandon him? Is he really who I think he is? Geez, I think I'm going nuts. Hey, my name's appopriate [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Gen, thanks a lot for the avi [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'll PM you laaater, when I'm done. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Aw, the avi is too big and I have no idea how to make it smaller... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited Nutters ]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

A quick [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] before I head to bowling.

Great chapter gluglug

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hey Maddy, Em, Jenna and Kitty

Nuttie - your sig is so familiar, I know I've heard that before. Where is it from? Yeah, and who is Bob? Oh, and you might have to ask Nikki to resize the avi 'cause I don't know what you could do.

Gotta run. Later,
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Gen, have fun bowling! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] My sig is a song. By Phoebe Buffay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Friends, episode TOW The Blackout (1st season).

Kitty [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Nikki, you don't have to resize the avi if you don't want to. But right now I can't use it cause it's bigger than 5500 bytes...
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Am I partying all alone over here? I got me my drink, all I need is a little music from our Dj and a few others to drink with [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I love that sig Nutters!

So, where did we leave off on the minific?
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:30 PM
Supreme Fan

i don't hear any music.

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
* Kay * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I just got back from school! *ack*

I found out today that I got an 80 in Child Development! Yay! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Glad you like the name Teenie, Di Di! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Nuttie, I love Pheebs! She's the best next to Matthew Perry. So sad that it's coming to an end. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

The last page had GG theme song! Awesome! Love the song! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Well, later everybody! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

ETA: Gluglug, love that chapter! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-22-2004: Message edited - Tina - ]
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nutters:
<STRONG>Gen, have fun bowling! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] My sig is a song. By Phoebe Buffay! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Friends, episode TOW The Blackout (1st season).

Kitty [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Nikki, you don't have to resize the avi if you don't want to. But right now I can't use it cause it's bigger than 5500 bytes...</STRONG>
Oops, I didn't even notice that. Of course I'll resize it for you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It'll take me a couple minutes, because I'm a little busy right now, but I'll resize it, and post it probrably tonight [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So, how is everybody today? [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

~Nikki~
~Nicole~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread