Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, I was about to go to bed, but was waiting and looking around at the Friends thread, thinking that you guys wouldn't post. But here you are!
(How do I always manage to say such simple things in such long sentences????????)

JavaAngel, welcome to the JJ thread! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] We're all nice, so come post often [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Emily, fine, fine, providing, what about tasting? Huh? Huh? Well, whatever, over here, you'd be allowed to drink, so join me? *takes a sip of Sex On The Beach* (or is it not allowed to drink on this forum?)

I hope the ep is good. It better be good!!!! 12 hours plus for me [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Looks like there are lots of us online right now. Let's have a party now! I already started drinking! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Genevieve, Stephanie, thanks a lot for your posts. It's past midnight now, so I don't think I could gather up enough energy and concentration to study. Oh, and Genevieve, it's anatomy. Body stuff. Could be fun if it was practical [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] So you don't have the ultimate solution against procrastination? Darn!
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Old 03-02-2004, 05:44 PM
Passionate Fan

I brought some Vodka, Bacardi 151, Captain Morgan, Parrot Bay, Whisky, and for the light weights some Smirnoff Black and Skyy Blue. Take your pick ladies and gentlemen [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Ok I'm bored. GG needs to start now. I know I've only got 1 hour 17 minutes to go, but still. Did I tell you guys my sister watches the show with me? She comes over now and hangs out to watch. Its fun to have someone to go "Omg! Yes!" or "That was retarded." or "Just MAKE OUT ALREADY!" with. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's funny, Em. How old is your sister? (If I may ask)

Oh, and [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img], you scared me with so much alcohol. I just bought some Sex On The Beach that was ready... This is, hm, but I don't know what Captain Morgan, Parrot Bay and Skyy Blue are... But when I'm done with this, I'll settle for the vodka. Don't wanna mix [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Old 03-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Nuttie - D'oh, I always forget about time zones. Eek, anatomy. No thank you. Biology was enough for me. And nope, no solutions here, just more questions. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You should go to bed so you're ready to study tomorrow. BTW, what is the drinking age in Germany? I don't remember if there was an age limit in Italy but I don't think they really cared either way.

Em, that's cool your sister watches with you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA: Nuttie we did it again [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:55 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the warm welcome [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I really don't have much to say right now but I will probably be back tomorrow to say something about tonights episode.There's always something fun to talk about.
JavaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Emily, you are such my soulmate right now. I had a crap day at work, I've got a big fat glass of wine in my hand, and I am counting the minutes until GG. Much love to ya! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Emily Gilmore: When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy.

My LJ. 'Cause I'm interesting. Or whatever.
Valerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh, yeah, there is always something funny to talk about. Like, for example, Genevieve and me tend to post simultaneously. Big word. Is it right? Whatever. And I don't know for sure about the drink age in Germany, but I think it's like in Spain, 16. But really hard stuff only when you're 18. This way, people don't drink illegally for as long as in the US. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Btw, Genevieve, is there something shorter I can call you? You have one of the longest names!! Is Gen ok? I don't know... Vieve? Eve? *scratch, scratch*
Oh, and Italy? Did you live there? And not biology? What's your major?

Jeez, this is so off-topic, that is so not us...

Ok, so, I started reading It's Right There today, again, to refresh. Last summer I only read the first 12 parts or so. And now I stopped too because it's such a long fic! I mean, it's really really well written, it feels as if it was the show... but every part is just so damn long! And Luke and Lorelai are together from the beginning almost, so it's not like I want to keep reading because the tension is killing me... there. That was on topic.

Valerina, aww. I hope it's a good wine [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Love your sig [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited Nutters ]
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Old 03-02-2004, 06:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I really liked that fic, the length is a little overwhelming if you didn't read it as she was posting it though.

:shrugs:

You guys are posting like mad. I'm rarely awake anymore. I come home from softball practice absolutely drained, and then do homework and collapse. It's only the second freaking week of practice too. I'm on varsity this year, that's pretty exciting.

Em, hope your dad gets better!

That's cool that your birthday is the 29th of Feb. My grandfather is a genius. My grandparents' anniversary is on Feb. 29th, I really love that idea.

...I think that's something Lorelai would do, get married on the 29th of February that is, make it more special and unique.
MMS Supporter #4! ILY Supporter #52! WYMM Supporter #33! LL Supporter #5! Official keeper of Luke's Wallet!
"A Nymphomaniacs Anonymous meeting would almost certainly end with a mass relapse every week." -Josh
Parvulissula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nuttie you read my mind, I was just about to tell you all that you can call me Gen instead of typing my whole name. I'm getting lazy and keep shortening your guys' names. Pretty soon you'll just be Nut [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yeah, I lived in Italy for 3 and a half years. And my major is Liberal Studies right now. Going towards becoming an elementary school teacher [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

50 minutes

ETA: Gonna go eat some dinner before I have leave for school. I'll try to pop in before I leave. Later guys [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Have fun

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited * Genevieve * ]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Nutters--the wine is good. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And doesn't pamie just totally get it sometimes? I swear she lurks on these boards...

Gen (I'm totally going to shorten your name too!), I am so envious of your time in Italy--I've always wanted to spend time there. And way to go on actually planning to put your degree to use! What, student loans? What's that you say? I wasted all that time in college? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

42 minutes!

Emily Gilmore: When a woman gives birth to a crack baby you do not buy her a puppy.

My LJ. 'Cause I'm interesting. Or whatever.
Valerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, Jo, glad to see you again! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Yep, the fanfic is really overwhelming right now...

Gen, I will not be Nut! That is just too much of a word [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] So, hm, call me Nu. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] No, seriously, call me Nuttie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Cool, did you go to college there? Liberal Studies, that is such a funny name for a major.

Hm, I should be going to bed. 'Cause I know when I'm there I'm gonna start reading Harry Potter and that'll take its time, it's not like I can read 10 pages and go to sleep...

Gen, you'll love this. Tomorrow I gotta study the nerve cell and excitation transmission. I know you don't like bio, but you like lists [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] and you're gonna be a teacher! So maybe you could control me! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] It was easier when I went to high school and I had to do homework... I'm pathetic.
Anyways, enjoy dinner, enjoy your class, enjoy the show, ttyl. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Val, don't think she lurks here, she's got the words over at TWoP and they say pretty much the same, only in longer posts and in a more cynical way. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

35 minutes!

So... am I officially going to bed now? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Old 03-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Alissa, what is the FCAT? Whatever it is, good luck!
It is the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test. I know where not the only ones in the country to have it, except replace the F with whatever leter of the state they have... like New York would have the NCAT. It is Reading(we had today) and Math(we have tomarrow) and now we are the oh so lucky ones who get to take a Science(Next....Monday?) portion for the first time ever. No one (not even the teachers I think) know what's going to be on that one! No one likes it eather, not even the teachers. Ya but anyway we must pass to graduate...and 3rd graders need to pass it to go to 4th grade too and theres one other one but I don't remember it. FCAT helps determine what grade your school gets and in turn how much $$ the school gets.

Well this weeks episode is only 29 minuites away! I would stay after and lurk (and maybe even post) but I need to get to be by 9 so I can get up at 5 [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Luke & Lor. | Dawson & Joey |Max & Liz | Harry & Hermione | George & Izzie
Imaginary_Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Hey there everyone!! I'm new here so It's nice to meet all of you.
Hi! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Glad you came to join us.

Ah, the TWoP boards. I'm afraid of the people over there. Not only do the mods fuss a lot (Pamie doesn't, but a few other mods for other show forums do), but the posters all jump on your back if you mention anything slightly irrelevant or out of place. I stopped posting on their spoiler board because it's hard for me to post about spoilers without getting into speculation. Combining S & S is a huge no-no over there.

It seems like the majority of the people that post on here are from the west/southwest region. I'm very jealous! I'm also jealous of Nutters because you get to live in Europe! Maybe someday...

I hope tonight's ep will get my mind off of the fact that after tonight it will be over a month until the show comes back. I'll be a nerd and write down stuff as it's happening to discuss during the post-show posting party. Wouldn't it be funny if we filled up a whole thread tonight? There's only 25 minutes!

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited NaturallyNawlins ]

MMS SUPPORTER #2

You’re happy.
Yeah.
Did you do something ****ty?
I’m not that happy.
NaturallyNawlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Welcome JavaAngel.

Quote:
Originally posted by DawsonsCreekFan9:
<STRONG>Well this weeks episode is only 29 minuites away! </STRONG>
I better go get my tape ready! I don't know if I'm going to make the posting party either. I have some things to do later tonight.

jennarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread