Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

I was coming back here to say: I'm destined not to post. I was about to this morning, and then I got called into work. I got it all typed up just now, hit reply, and the computer freakin' froze. And I had to restart which means it's no longer on paste. Gah!

But then thank God, it was here after all! So charging ahead.

Stupid work and stupid people changing their stupid schedules! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I was on here about to catch up this morning when I got called into work 2 hours early, and we were supposed to have a staff meeting tonight but then they put it off until tomorrow night, which means I might miss part of GG and have to rely on my dang vcr because work closes at six and we'll have the meeting after that. I was thinking.... don't you people know you're interfering with my life? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

-By the way, for those of you who don't know? Long ago all of our threads went this fast.

He looks like he's choking her.

Stephanie- So did you get your license or not?

Emily- I was waiting to see if you came online before I posted this, but I guess you aren't going to, so.... *hugs* Think happy thoughts. Unicorns, rainbows, big.. fluffy.. (Or whatever Luke was saying to Lorelai at the hospital)

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited Mandy Renay ]
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 08:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I don't know why I told you all this, lol, its not like you care. Guess I just needed to vent I'm going to try and sleep now.
Esipher, I know you said that your Dad is okay now but hey I still care! And I know I'm new here but I get the feeling that there's a general concern for the well being of all the posters, lurkers, and all their loved ones. Proof of that is everybody's reaction to your news. I'm glad he's okay and that everything turned out alright.

Nutters: Congrats on starting the new thread! Today, March 1st, is officially the day you lost your (what did you call it?) Java Junkie thread-starting virginity.

Thanks to everyone who posted caps. I was just thinking (dangerous for me), and Luke and Lorelai are incredibly patient people. With all the semi revelations, near kisses, flirtation, and longing looks, I would have lost my mind by now. I can't believe these two have kept it up for 4, almost 5 years. Both Luke and Lorelai must both be absolutely positively petrified of ruining whatever they have. I would call it their "friendship" but I think even they acknowledge (and we can see) that they are more than that, but they are not quite lovers. I know that it's frustrating for me just watching. Just kiss already!!!!!!!

Now that I have finally de-lurked, I need to make sure that I don't slip back into the depths of lurkerdom again. As everyone can see (39 posts, YEAH!), I tend to get lazy with posting and end up just reading what everyone else posts. Will...post...more!
[ 03-01-2004: Message edited NaturallyNawlins ]

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited NaturallyNawlins ]

MMS SUPPORTER #2

You’re happy.
Yeah.
Did you do something ****ty?
I’m not that happy.
NaturallyNawlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy Renay:
<STRONG>Stephanie- So did you get your license or not?
</STRONG>
Considering hitting another car (which is basically what I did) is an automatic ‘fail’. I’d say… no. But it wasn’t my fault. I’m a good driver. Really. The other guy was just was too big and he took up to much road room. It’s not my fault I hit him. Really! You all believe me right? Right?

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin deep. Thats deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
*Steffie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Emily - [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm so glad that your Dad is going to be okay [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Aww, sorry about your car Stephanie. But at least you're okay. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] It was totally the other person's fault. No really , I believe you.

Good luck on your test tomorrow Alissa [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Funny cap Mandy. That was when they told him Rory was going to Yale, right? Can't remember the name of the episode. And people who keep changing the schedule do suck.

'Just kiss already!!!!!!!' - Couldn't agree more Carly [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] . Must resist the lure of lurkdom. I was stuck around 50 posts for almost 2 years, I lurked so much. But now I went crazy and made almost 50 posts this last weekend.

I'm horrible at speculation but the dream of course is for Luke to divorce Nicole, Lorelai to dump Jason, Luke and Lorelai to declare their love for eachother, have their first kiss and then commence with the MMS [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
-Genevieve- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 09:48 PM
Supreme Fan

i love the title of this thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ok, i've never seen this picture before.
http://www.geocities.com/ll_justfriends/L_L.jpg

can i just say that that's the closest that scott/lauren have ever been to each other? it's adorable.

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited * Kay * ]

RORY: What'd I miss?
EMILY: I was just admiring your mother's life.
RORY: Oh, I do that daily.
* Kay * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Total Fan

It's been an exciting day on this thread. But everything seems to be calm now.

My hope for Luke and Lorelai is that they just finally find each other. End this stupid marrige, tell Jason 'no thank you', and just really look at what you've got. You've got it all.....you just don't see it.

I hope that's what we are fianlly getting. Next season is the l00th episode...I expect big Luke and Lorelai happenings.....

Its almost Tuesday. Ahhh, big episode.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well goodnight. I was waiting to see if anyone else would post but I guess you are all asleep. We need to come up w/ a time that is good for everyone and have a party on this thread. We could post like crazy and talk about all the new LL thinkgs after tomorrow’s (almost today’s) ep. What do ya’ll think? Well… goodnight! [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin deep. Thats deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
*Steffie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry about your car Steph. Hopefully you get your license soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I hit another car once.. in the college parking lot.

This is one of my funniest college memories.. because I hit the guy, but he got fined and ticketed for speeding, driving recklessly, stopping at a red zone, and something along the lines of endangering others and pedestrians. Not only did he get these violations by the police, he got them by the college. Then, he went out of his way to try and sue me.. spent hundreds of dollars on lawyers and court dates.. which never were attended. I guess he never figured that I'd get married and have no assets and nothing to my name, so suing me was like trying to sue a baby and he had no case 'cause it went on so long. Although, he did have to pay for his lawyers, my lawyer and the $300 court date and he never got the money from my insurance company to fix his car 'cause my insurance company got him on trying to commit insurance fraud!

I got $500 from his insurance company to fix the $25 headlight I broke. Which wasn't actually broke from the accident. A week before, I was at Taco Bell, about to make a right onto the street where a van came up right next to me in the left turning lane but she decided to make a right turn instead.. right into my car! She scrapped her whole side of her van with my headlight while I just had to sit there with my jaw open watching!

Kay, if you go to http://www.gilmoregirls.com and mouse over Luke.. that picture will come up.

Emily, I'm glad your dad is doing better. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I have speculations on how this whole Luke/Nicole/Lorelai thing will be resolved.. I'm just afraid I'll hit into spoiler territory if I talk about it. My prediction is that it's going to get very messy! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited ~Kitty ]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Well since were talking about car horors...The scarest thing that's happened to me while driving (I only got my learners permit a little less then 3 months ago mind you) was I was pulling into a super market and this guy in a pickup truck was pulling out and as he was pulling out his...the door-thing on the back of a pickup...tailgate? fell off! And 2 full tanks of propain(sp?) gas fell out and my dad said they could have like blown up! and we all would have died... BTW The stupid guy didn't even notice that anything happened! He just keept on driving!

Anyway Gilmore Girls is on tonight! Can't wait, With all the posting that's been going on it makes me more excited for the new episode!

I'll get the count down started a 'little' early!

14 hrs to go!

Luke & Lor. | Dawson & Joey |Max & Liz | Harry & Hermione | George & Izzie
Imaginary_Immortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 05:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Good morning on a [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] Tuesday! (at least here, hee, but it was about time)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy Renay:
<STRONG>By the way, for those of you who don't know? Long ago all of our threads went this fast.</STRONG>
I guess so, since there were many people posting. But I think we're getting close to our second Golden Age [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But, of course, we need you to be able to post, Mandy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm so excited about so many people de-lurking and coming back!!! I'm a happy JJ poster right now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by mimi mojo java:
<STRONG>Alright, me too. I left in season three. Delurking in process...</STRONG>
Welcome back, mimi mojo java! I can understand why you left in season three, and why you come back now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Can I just call you mimi? Or whatever, just shorter? Oh, and I hope Lorelai wears those earrings in this ep!

Quote:
Originally posted by NaturallyNawlins:
<STRONG>Nutters: Congrats on starting the new thread! Today, March 1st, is officially the day you lost your (what did you call it?) Java Junkie thread-starting virginity.

Now that I have finally de-lurked, I need to make sure that I don't slip back into the depths of lurkerdom again. As everyone can see (39 posts, YEAH!), I tend to get lazy with posting and end up just reading what everyone else posts. Will...post...more!</STRONG>
Yeah, don't worry, if you stop posting, I'll make sure to write every once in a while 'Carly, get your butt back here and post'...
Heheh, yeah, I guess I lost my virginity now in starting JJ threads... please, tell me what else I can lose my virginity in, it's way too fun [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Kitty:
<STRONG>Ok, Luke said he has a fax line.. so why is he paying for an extra phone line he doesn't use?</STRONG>
May I quote Pamie?

Quote:
So Luke's spending twenty bucks a month on what, now? Yeah, can you tell I've been crazy-broke for a year and trying to budget? Every character on this show bleeds money from the pores on either eating out, fancy clothes, college tuition, renovations on inns, newborn babies, living at a house and an apartment, living in Stars Hollow but working in New York City, or buying everything at all times.
Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié_£u£u:
<STRONG>Great thread start and random caps, Nuttie. Can I call you that?</STRONG>
Of course you can [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie, [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img]! ...belated, but still [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's funny, I always think about those who were born on Feb 29th and how they'd celebrate their bday... do you celebrate each year? Sometimes on the 28th, sometimes March 1st? Or just every 4 years?
I'm sorry about your car and driver's license... cars in America are really big. Everything is big in America... you'd laugh if you'd see our fridge.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Stephanie*:
<STRONG>Pretty please… with a Luke on top? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Dirty!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I guess you have to PM Kitty with your URL.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Stephanie*:
<STRONG>We need to come up w/ a time that is good for everyone and have a party on this thread. We could post like crazy and talk about all the new LL thinkgs after tomorrow’s (almost today’s) ep. What do ya’ll think?</STRONG>
I think it's a cool idea. It'll be difficult for me, 'cause I have a time difference with Cali of +9 hours... But I get to bed at 1am, so it's already 4 Pacific Time and 7 Eastern Time. But I'd love to, I'm on a break so I have time [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Alissa, what is the FCAT? Whatever it is, good luck!

Quote:
Originally posted by * Genevieve *:
<STRONG>Must resist the lure of lurkdom. I was stuck around 50 posts for almost 2 years, I lurked so much. But now I went crazy and made almost 50 posts this last weekend. </STRONG>
I know, Genevieve, you're gonna hit 500 before me! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Oh, but I think I'll make it too till their first kiss. And not because ASP won't give as the kiss until next year, I hope!

Kitty, your story is indeed funny!

That was a long post. Now I gotta eat something. Later!

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited Nutters ]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~~ CherylS ~~:
<STRONG>My hope for Luke and Lorelai is that they just finally find each other. End this stupid marrige, tell Jason 'no thank you', and just really look at what you've got. You've got it all.....you just don't see it.</STRONG>
It's nice when someone says exactly what you're thinking 'cause it saves trouble of typing it out. Yes... just look at what's there; look at what's been there all along. It's sad, really. But I don't have time to get into that right now.

Quote:
We need to come up w/ a time that is good for everyone and have a party on this thread. We could post like crazy and talk about all the new LL thinkgs after tomorrow’s (almost today’s) ep. What do ya’ll think?
Hey, I thought that was always what the plan was. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've been showing up after the episode for years. (Wow... years. I've been posting for years about a tv show, that sounds kinda pathetic.)
Mandy Renay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:43 AM
Total Fan

Wish the writers would see that its been long enough. Make the next obstacle the couple faces be themselves. This is not going to be an easy transition. But let's get on with it....you won't lose viewers....you'll make the ones you've got very happy.

I think they are heading that way, finally. I must say the last few weeks have been wonderful. I hope we get lots of L&L and not much conflict ~ ~ just recognition and understanding and making it work.

There's still a lot of story to be told....but would it hurt to have L&L finally happy and getting it!!
~~ CherylS ~~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
(Wow... years. I've been posting for years about a tv show, that sounds kinda pathetic.)
(Yup. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img])

I think its a good idea to have a party after tonights episode, but I'm kinda with Mandy when I say that thats what I've been doing for a while now [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Alright well im gonna go try to get my DVD player to work. Seriously, sometimes I just cannot understand those things. But Family Guy is calling - so now I'm determined...
"...with Mardi Gras I kinda have a problem cause you see, I dont like to be topless no dont give it away for free...I guess thats just me. Oh Ellen I don't wanna show my melons just for a string of beads!" - Lauren Graham singing and playing piano on The Ellen Show
ESipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 07:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

The funny thing is.. I usually just lurk around the boards after an episode airs then later I post! If we have a posting party.. I can be here, but I'm usually late. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

You can PM me with stuff you want put on the template, but Genevieve will also get it all to me. She's my template sexretary. heh, I had to use that!

Today! Wheee! I think we have about 11 hours to go. huh, I'll start counting down later today. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
~Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2004, 08:16 AM
Loyal Fan

So, if the "party" is right after the episode, I won't be here, but I'll be very happy to read all of your posts tomorrow after I've seen the ep and then deliver a huge post [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"Jesus, these people are pampered, aren't they? Nobody knows how to cook or make a drink. They're used to being waited on hand and foot by servants or Luke or the Yale cafeteria, and when left on their own they resemble Sims. Whining and moaning, peeing on the couch, whimpering that they're bored and hungry."
~Pamie at TWoP

journal
Nutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread