Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2021, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Superman & Lois Episode Discussion - 1x06: Broken Trust[Airs May 18, 2021]

Superman & Lois
Episode Discussion
1x06: Broken Trust

Air Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 @ 9:00 PM Eastern

Clark (Tyler Hoechlin) reconsiders his decision to let Jordan (Alex Garfin) play football.
Meanwhile, Lois' (Elizabeth Tulloch) continued investigation of Morgan Edge (Adam Rayner) requires her to trust an unexpected ally

| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 05-17-2021, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

glad the show is back this week!
Old 05-18-2021, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

Me too I can't wait
Old 05-19-2021, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Awesome episode!
Old 05-19-2021, 05:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

jon is such a good brother. shame he broke his hand having to save Jordan.

I hope clark is able to help Jordan with whatever is going on with his powers. he clearly cant control them.

and sam was way out of line with how he was going to contain tag. im glad clark was able to stop him.

im glad Sarah was ok when tag knocked her out. I was afraid her head injury was going to be worse.
Old 05-20-2021, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Jonathon is a very good brother. I am starting to like him more than Jordan, to be honest. I'm surprised Lois didn't comment that tech looked futuristic.
Old 05-20-2021, 09:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah I was surprised at that too
Old 05-20-2021, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Fantastic first episode back from a long hiatus. Poor Jonathan- he got his hand broken and therefor is off the team now. I'm curious to see where the writers take him.

I loved the going back and forth from Jordan in slow-mo almost punching the guy from the other team, to Superman with the military- and Jonathan stopping Jordan with his hand thus breaking it, falling to his knees as Superman gets hit by kryptonite bullets and falls down
Old 05-21-2021, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 05-21-2021, 06:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Casey~ (View Post)
Fantastic first episode back from a long hiatus. Poor Jonathan- he got his hand broken and therefor is off the team now. I'm curious to see where the writers take him.

I loved the going back and forth from Jordan in slow-mo almost punching the guy from the other team, to Superman with the military- and Jonathan stopping Jordan with his hand thus breaking it, falling to his knees as Superman gets hit by kryptonite bullets and falls down
This was my favorite scene too! Loved how they edited from one scene to another as they were occurring simultaneously..... all I kept thinking was where does Superman go?

Loved loved loved this episode! Soaked in every scene and every one of these actors/actresses did amazing. I loved Jordan in the first five episodes but this episode really brought out Jonathan! He loves Jordan so much, but things are going to get complicated.....

Wickedrum. Love that little shot of Clark and Lois! They are so stinkin cute!!!!
Old 05-21-2021, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 05-21-2021, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

YES! That picture!!! How she is wrestling her fingers......now we need the pic of his response where his head just slumps down......
Old 05-22-2021, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 05-23-2021, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

I was finally able to watch the episode! Took me long enough!

The episode was so amazing. I am so glad that the show got back with such a strong episode.

First of all, I am so loving the dynamics with Jonathan and Jordan. I love how it is written, that Jon understands Jordans struggle - maybe even better than Jordan himself - and he is not jealous of his brothers abilities. I live how gentle Jon is with Jordan, from keeping him safe at school to protecting him by taking the punch. Can you imagine how messed up Cutters face would have been if Jordan had not been stopped? That would have caused so much more trouble for the whole family!

One thing that bothers me, is that it was implied that the Metropolis guys were Jonathan's friends before the move. I mean he played sports with them so there is definitely a bond there, so I find it extremely weird that he let them bully Jordan so much. It was very obvious that they made Jordan's life hell. Wouldn't Jonathan have done something?

Oh yeah, Lois working with Luther and getting the idea that he is not truthful. I can't wait to see her figure things out. It would have been interesting to see him reacting Lois being so close. Him being married to her and all in the alternative universe. I think he was a bit too calm to her presence.

Yay, some Lois and Lana detective action! I can't wait. I love their friendship and it will be such a good storyline! Kyle was an ass as per usual. I get that he was a bit jealous, but I hate how he was bummed out that something good happened to his wife.

General Lane and Clark are going to be an interesting story as well. It's pretty clear that they see things differently. I would have been so scared of Clark after they shot him with the kryptonite bullets. I think it was an amazing scene and it resonated well with his speech to Jordan in the end. I bet he was very tempted to show what he can do to the army guys. But Clark is a good man and he is trying to teach that to Jordan as well.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes again this show is about freaking Jordan, they should change this show to the 'Jordan Sympathetic Crying Chronicles'... he finds a way to make himself a victim in every single episode and it's done nothing but made me dislike the character so much. I am just tired of every story we have to hear his sob story. Jonathan is the one who I feel bad for, he keeps getting screwed over because of his brother's desire to fit in.

I really enjoyed the Luthor and Lois dynamic, pretty good scenes and I love that Lois is starting to see through his whole "Marcus" act.

I loved the way Superman handled the Tag situation, nicely done.
I also enjoy that Lana agrees with Lois and will be secretly working with her, I am sure Kyle will be upset when he finds out.