Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2021, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
I cant believe that the Powell guy just spontaneously combusted like that in front of superman. that was crazy.
He did shake a bit like Tag before he combusted? Maybe it had something to do with it, maybe he lost control? They were trying to fix him in that thingy. They probably sent him out of wherever he was just because Lois was digging around, trying to make her stop, so maybe he wasn't ready? Anyway, love the fact that we were left with a lot of things to speculate on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
and I like Chrissy too. but if she keeps spying on Morgan Edge's people like that she is going to get herself killed.

and how did tag? manage to come back and track down Jordan like that? I thought he was taken away to that special meta school.
Yep, she definitely will get herself killed. This show has been kind with its characters, and I have a feeling that Chrissy will not make it till the end.

YES, what was up with Tag? And why he would know to blame Jordan?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Casey~ (View Post)
Luther & Lois together on his earth. Ok, I did not see that coming. Great twist.
It was! I am super interested in seeing what did really happen in the alternative universe! Did Superman kill Lois there?
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 03-24-2021, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

With Tag gone missing from the meta school, Sam is bound to make an appearence in episode 6, and what if the "school" is really a cover for where Morgan is hiding the missing people/Derek- and Sam is somehow involved in it, and that's why he sent Tag there ? In the field we did see Derek shimmer before he combusted- just like Tag did, but Clark was able to fly him up above the clouds to calm him down...

I would love it if episode 6 begins just before episode 5 ends, so we see Tag locating Jordan- and how :smile:
Old 03-24-2021, 04:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh that is a good theory Casey.
Old 03-24-2021, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you about the school. It could be a hiding place for the metas. I doubt Sam is in it voluntarily though. I think he has good intentions, but might be doing something to help Edge without really knowing what he is doing. I had the same thoughts about the vibrating thing... Clark did save Tag's life, but why didn't Derek fly up himself since he knew how? So many questions, I hope we get answers.

Quote:
I would love it if episode 6 begins just before episode 5 ends, so we see Tag locating Jordan- and how :smile:
Yes, this would be perfect. I really want to know how he found Jordan. And it really seems like someone would have told him that it was Jordans fault.
Old 03-25-2021, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 03-25-2021, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Sarah is so cute in that gif
Old 03-26-2021, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 03-27-2021, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

They are too cute
Old 03-27-2021, 12:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

love them
Old 03-28-2021, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I truly enjoyed this episode!

Starting with Jonathan, it was about time we see him act like a teenager and being so fed up. His life has been the most impacted by the move to Smallville and everyone just accepts him to be okay with it and just not ever have an issue. So, I liked him just drinking and being able to voice his frustration and I actually loved Sarah telling Jonathan off about his behavior.

I know this is bad but I am more here for Sarah/Jonathan than Jordan/Sarah.
It's probably because I am not caring about Jonathan much these days, luckily his stuff wasn't all in your face in this episode.

The Martha and Clark stuff broke my heart.
Clark didn't like being in Smallville anymore and wanted to leave and Martha just went along with it just for her son can be truly happy.
The way he just left as Martha cried was so sad to watch.
I loved that Clark look back on that as an adult as sadness over how selfish he was.
That was so sweet when Lana made the bench dedicated to Martha. AWWWW!!!

Clark and Lois are special. IO love how they always try to stay on the same side and just support each other even during the tough times which brings us to Captain Luthor....
who is upset because it seems on his earth he was married to Lois. I didn't see that coming.

Old 03-29-2021, 04:47 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
Oh my God what an episode!!

I love Chrissy from the Gazette. She is super brave, and I was so sure she is going to get herself killed. Good thing, that Lois Lane is married to Superman, that might have saved her this epi. But she is really growing on me.
I think Chrissy will start suspecting Clark is Superman, after seeing him arrive at her location instantly after telling Lois about Derek and Larr. She may ask Lois how that happened and Lois will give her an answer she doesn’t buy.

Also, I love Lois but thought she was rather hard on Jonathon for being a little drunk at the Harvest Fest. Doesn't Jordan drive too?

Last edited by Robert88; 03-30-2021 at 01:42 AM
Old 03-30-2021, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I truly enjoyed this episode!

Starting with Jonathan, it was about time we see him act like a teenager and being so fed up. His life has been the most impacted by the move to Smallville and everyone just accepts him to be okay with it and just not ever have an issue. So, I liked him just drinking and being able to voice his frustration and I actually loved Sarah telling Jonathan off about his behavior.

Agreed. It was refreshing to see him act like a teenager. I think Sarah was a bit harsh, but she probably has some kind of history with alcoholics. I hope we see more of that later on!

Quote:
I know this is bad but I am more here for Sarah/Jonathan than Jordan/Sarah.
It's probably because I am not caring about Jonathan much these days, luckily his stuff wasn't all in your face in this episode.
I am with you here! I like the friendship between Jonathan and Sarah, and I wouldn't mind seeing them develop feeling for each other. I just want to see Jon happy He is such a good brother though, I doubt he would ever do anything with Sarah even if he had feelings for her.

Quote:
Clark and Lois are special. IO love how they always try to stay on the same side and just support each other even during the tough times which brings us to Captain Luthor....
who is upset because it seems on his earth he was married to Lois. I didn't see that coming.
I know! That was such a great twist. I want to see more of the alternative univere!

Quote:
I think Chrissy will start suspecting Clark is Superman, after seeing him arrive at her location instantly after telling Lois about Derek and Larr. She may ask Lois how that happened and Lois will give her an answer she doesn’t buy.
You are right, Chrissy is also a great reporter and will notice something being off

Quote:
Also, I love Lois but thought she was rather hard on Jonathon for being a little drunk at the Harvest Fest. Doesn't Jordan drive too?
I think she was quite surprised to see Jonathan acting like that. He is usually the good kid, and I think Lois was taken off guard.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Just caught up on this episode last night.....purposely didn’t look at this thread beforehand....

WOW!, love love love this show!! I’m with you....cannot wait for May 18.....even though I have Jason Behr to look forward to in the mean time on supergirl!!! Agree with so much already covered here. So excited for the twist of Luther and Lois in the alternate time line. I love time travel and alternate timelines so I am all in.

Sarah was great in this episode and I just love Chrissy and her sleuth detective work! I actually had to ask Mr JJ does this smallville have a police dept??? seems Lois and Chrissy are on the case!

Whew! So exciting for the rest of the season
Old 04-01-2021, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

Glad you enjoyed the episode!

I am very excited to see Jason on Supergirl as well Would be cool to see Clark and Lois in the series finale!

I love time travel and alternative universes as well, I love the what ifs. I really would not have thought about this to happen even in the alternative

Good question! Maybe they don't need one with Chrissy and Lois on the case

Ten more episodes this season!
Old 04-03-2021, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

I was just thinking I haven’t really noticed any difference since they filmed under Covid protocols. I was expecting a lot less extras , but I’ve been pleasantly surprised. However in this episode I did notice when Lois and. Clark were snuggling on the couch the camera never showed the two of them in one frame, it was either Lois (sitting up ) or Clark (head on Lois’ lap) in full frame. I’m wondering if when they showed Clark that maybe Bitsie had a mask on since they were so close? or maybe I am just looking for stuff