Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG poor Rachel! This is so horrible what happened to her. My God, I just want to hug her!

I didn't like Coleman from the start. I don't want him around Rachel. Hate how he teamed up with Yael, what is that about? He said he loves Rachel and now he wants for her to be in trouble? All for taking down Everlasting? “If you were crazy, I wouldn’t be in love with you.” Cause that’s a great thing to tell someone with a mental illness

I hope we'll have Freddie back in the future, I know he is busy with his own show but I adore him and Adam is everything Rachel needs. Maybe I'm a biased shipper but I love Rachel and I'm so upset she may never have a chance to reunite with Adam.

Ruby was great in her speech, she has a right to be upset and I'm glad she told Darius to go to hell.
& can Quinn be really happy? I wish but this is UnReal
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK

Last edited by Impossible Girl; 07-27-2016 at 11:14 PM Reason: removed gifs
Cold Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

^ITA 110%

However I think Rachel just needs to focus on herself.

Great gifs.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
EARLBNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, she needs to. That's why I'm a bit upset they brought Coleman into the picture. It was too rushed.
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Cold Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible Girl (View Post)
Eric has a right to have his own opinion. Do you understand? Eric wrote a good review of what he thought of this episode. It's not you place to question his opinion.

Eric what you wrote is totally fine.
I wasn't arguing with Eric, I was stating my own opinion too!
CBRVA83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 03:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

sorry the gifs do not belong here, but feel free to post them in the UnReal Thread and you 2 have a good discussion about the episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARLBNY (View Post)
Here's what happened in a nutshell. Darius is out of the the hospital after having surgery. No word about Romeo. He meets up with Ruby they have a heart to heart conversation. She turns him down. Jay gets him to come back to Everlasting. Quinn mentions that last week they showed a clip show and now it's back to normal. Rachel leaves the hospital as well. Coleman films her and try to get her to confess everything. She starts to then they have a whole thing with Rachel's mom and Quinn. Rachel confesses to Coleman that she was raped by one of her moms patients as a kid and her mom has been drugging her and covering it up to protect her practice. Quinn is ready for babies. The contestants do a Survivor style compilation to vote people out. Chet gives the football daughter the answers so she can win. However she looses Darius steps in and takes control and eliminates the cop lady. Yael is caught looking at Coleman's computer. She reveals shes an undercover reporter. Then at the end of the episode Coleman teams up with her. I might have missed something but that's pretty much it.
That sums it pretty much up, after I watched the episode

I loved that Ruby turned Darius down. She was right with everything she told him and she stood up for herself.
Jay let his inner Rachel out, who knew he had this in him. Great to see another darker site of him. He manipulated Darius big time.

Do we really think Quinn wants a baby and a "happy" family life? That 's not Quinn. I don't think she and John will last.
I also love the Quinn/Chet moment, it's clear she is not over him.

Chet made out with Tiffany, really ?

What happened to Rachel is horrible and the Mother is a monster.

I don't think Coleman loves Rachel even if he said it.(same goes for Rachel) He cares for her but you could see something changed in him when he found out that she was raped. It's a normal reaction and happens in real life very often (even when it's sad)

I knew Yael was up to something and I can't believe that Coleman will work with her. Everlasting brought his bad site out too.
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

I'll watch tonight, but I'm already angry with Coleman.
azure angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
sorry the gifs do not belong here, but feel free to post them in the UnReal Thread and you 2 have a good discussion about the episode

That sums it pretty much up, after I watched the episode

I loved that Ruby turned Darius down. She was right with everything she told him and she stood up for herself.
Jay let his inner Rachel out, who knew he had this in him. Great to see another darker site of him. He manipulated Darius big time.

Do we really think Quinn wants a baby and a "happy" family life? That 's not Quinn. I don't think she and John will last.
I also love the Quinn/Chet moment, it's clear she is not over him.

Chet made out with Tiffany, really ?

What happened to Rachel is horrible and the Mother is a monster.

I don't think Coleman loves Rachel even if he said it.(same goes for Rachel) He cares for her but you could see something changed in him when he found out that she was raped. It's a normal reaction and happens in real life very often (even when it's sad)

I knew Yael was up to something and I can't believe that Coleman will work with her. Everlasting brought his bad site out too.

I was holding out that Ruby would say yes to Darius and they would run off into the sunset together. I like that she stood up but I did fantasize about that.

Jay has gone to the dark side.

I think Quinn love being in a messed up relationship with Chet. I don't think she wants all that stuff with Booth. She just living in the moment. Originally I think she wanted to make Chet Jealous. I don't think it worked.

ITA that Coleman cares for Rachel but does not truly love her especially after what she told him. I think he would pick his career over her any day.

I knew Yael was up to something since she took the keys. I don't like her. I also don't think she looks like Rachel. Coleman just wants to make a name for him self.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

Old 07-29-2016, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_liz (View Post)
I'll watch tonight, but I'm already angry with Coleman.
You will be more mad about the mom Coleman saved her from that crazy place. He is not bad bad
icon by

Last edited by Impossible Girl; 07-29-2016 at 08:32 AM
Old 07-29-2016, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Quote:
You will be more mad about the mom Coleman saved her from that crazy place. He is not bad bad
Poor Rachel
Old 07-29-2016, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah

Rachel was treated by her mother for a problem she didn't had. She was raped, and instead of helping her she gave her pills so she would be quiet.
icon by
Old 07-29-2016, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

So sad. Rachel's mom is pure evil and needs to be locked up.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:18 AM
Total Fan

I don't know how Liz has lived with what her mother did to her this long.
No wonder she is on edge!
keepsmiling7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 11:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

Rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsmiling7 (View Post)
I don't know how Rachel has lived with what her mother did to her this long.
No wonder she is on edge!
yeah Which normal mother would do that? She is the one who is crazy. I was so shocked when Rachel told Coleman what happened.
icon by

Last edited by Impossible Girl; 07-29-2016 at 12:06 PM
Old 07-30-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Oh my God, I do not know where to start ... POOR Rachel in every way!

I am very disappointed on Coleman and I love Chet!
Old 07-30-2016, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Everylasting brings the bad side out of the people, really quick. Look at Jay. I manipulated Darius the way Rachel would do it.
icon by
Reply   Post New Thread