Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2016, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

UnReal 2x06 "Casualty" Episode Discussion Original Airdate: July 10, 2016

"Casualty"

Director: Shiri Appleby

X

Rachel deals with a trauma, and Chet is there for her. Meanwhile, Quinn pursues a new relationship; Rachel learns something surprising on a hometown date; and an angry Darius makes a startling decision.

RULES
+Respect each others opinions.
+Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+Don't forget this is a PG13 Board
+Please do not post news links or other stuff in this Thread. We have a Thread for that and these posts will be moved/deleted.
+Have fun!
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

thanks
Old 07-11-2016, 12:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

no problem
icon by
Old 07-11-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Thanks Sanni, so excited about this episode.
azure angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

I cant believe Shiri's episode is on tonight.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
EARLBNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Stana Katic

Eeeek! Super excited to see Shiri's debut as a director and at the same time dreading to see how Rachel is handling things this week

Fiona💭
-x-Lilac-x- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-Lilac-x- (View Post)
Eeeek! Super excited to see Shiri's debut as a director and at the same time dreading to see how Rachel is handling things this week
same
Old 07-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

^ Same

Tonights episode to me was like watching my kid in a play/talent show/sporting event. I am bias when it comes to Shiri so I can't say anything bad about her directorial debut. so proud of my girl.

Now on to the episode. I got to see a sneak preview of this episode a couple of weeks ago. When I saw the episode sitting in a full theater I missed a lot because everyone was laughing so hard. Now I got to hear every line.

Rachel wanted to go to the cops but much like when Mary died they kept Jeremy's abuse in house. Rather then go to the cops. Rachel took some pics of her bruises but then deleted the pics. They're a crazy messed up family. Nobody should be above the law. Big deal they fired Jeremy. I don't think he's gone for good.

Rachel should have pulled Darius aside rather then air out the dirty laundry in public. I get it. They want to show Rachel all messed up. I loved Darius telling Rachel she sucks. It was like the show telling us they know S2 sucks.

Little Weirdo lol

Quinn and John Booth don't work for me either. Quinn just wants to die alone. She's lonely. She does not want to die alone like her dad.

The hometown date is what got a lot of laughs. The pregnancy reveal was cheesy. I don't watch the real show but I doubt that would ever be a storyline. Instead of Faith reveling she's a lesbian Beth Ann revels she pregnant. Some similarities. Except Rachel has to be crazy this time so they film the reveal. Beth Ann's family turns out to be not raciest at all. Even kind of boring. The baby daddy proposing and storming in was also cheesy. I get that he was manipulated but it was still silly and cheesy. I still laughed. It was comic relief. Like a soap opera. Find out next to see who true father of the baby is.

Side note the baby daddy played by Zach McGowan used to be a waiter at Shiri's fiancées restaurant Animal. She friends with him in real life. I wonder if Shiri cast him in that role.

Coleman talking to Quinn. I don't like any part of that. I thought you too are at odds.

Loved Rachel's meltdown. Shiri killing it don't double duty.

Chet wants a piece of the action with a deal?

The Dr. Wag scene was funny. We finally got to see/hear more of the contesters. Even through I still don't know much about all of them. It only took 6 episodes. Liquor and manipulation will do wonders for TV.

Darius giving her money for the kid was nice. I would have kept her.

When I am I going to find out about Yael?

Who banged the raciest? Lol

Dr wag actually had some real heart to heart words for Quinn.

The sex scene at the end between Rachel and Coleman had no chemistry for me. Let's run away.

Overall this was not a bad episode but I think I preferred last years home town date better. I just liked Faith better then Beth Ann. This episode felt more like season 1 then the 1st 5 episodes of the season.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

Last edited by EARLBNY; 07-11-2016 at 08:05 PM
Old 07-12-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

It sounds like a lot of things happened but..

!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-2016, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

A ton of things happened. The best part of the episode for me was Rachel's scenes.

That tweet got more likes and re tweets then any other tweet from last nights episode. Hmm??? Just saying.

Old 07-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARLBNY (View Post)
That tweet got more likes and re tweets then any other tweet from last nights episode. Hmm??? Just saying.
If you wanna discuss this, feel free to post that in the UnReal Thread. Maybe you get a respond or not ( not from me yet but maybe on the weekend)
icon by
Old 07-12-2016, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible Girl (View Post)
If you wanna discuss this, feel free to post that in the UnReal Thread. Maybe you get a respond or not ( not from me yet but maybe on the weekend)
OK. Is it Friday yet? I can't wait.

Old 07-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Old 07-15-2016, 03:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Okay, I love the whole episode.

What Rachel goes through is just terrible. I wished she had listen to Coleman and went to the police.

I loved the Coleman/Rachel stuff. Shiri and Michael have great chemistry.

They Beth Ann storyline was so crazy didn't see that coming.

Jay goes on the darker site a bit anf gets by Madison

The Quinn / John scene was so cute when this kiss. Shiri created a very cute moment with these too and you could really see a different side of Quinn.

What Quinn did to Jeremy was awesome, so so awesome

The ending was Is Adam now in his hippie phase because he looks like that

I loved what Shiri did with the episode. She let every Actor shine and you could see different sides of them. I also like how she used the light and all that other stuff.
icon by
Old 07-15-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Quote:
Is Adam now in his hippie phase because he looks like that
jus like Chet
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top