Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Shiri Appleby 100,000 posts celebration!

"To be a young actress still trying to make her way in this business, and to know
there’s a group of people out there that will support and watch you in whatever you do,
it’s so comforting
"
- Shiri Appleby, Six Degrees magazine, 2006

"First of all I want to say how proud I am of this board and everything we have accomplished. It is amazing
to think that at the beginning of the year we were close to having the board closed and now here we are
celebrating 100K posts! I remember when I first started posting here in the beginning of the year there
was barely anyone on and almost no discussion, but we all changed that! We all worked together and turned
the board around. We got discussions and rewatches going and we even made the board back into the top
100 for a while. That made me so proud to be a mod of this board, and I'm glad that we didn't let the board go.
Shiri deserves to have an awesome board with many dedicated fans. She may not be so active right now but we
will always love her and support her no matter what she does. I want to thank everyone who posts at the
board and participates in the rewatches and makes the Shiri board so amazing, I'm truly glad to be a moderator
of such an awesome board with such dedicated posters. I hope to share many more milestones with
you all at the Shiri board!"

- Your moderator, Natasha/angelface 211

"When I first joined , it was because of this very board. I had been the biggest fan of hers since
I was a little girl and to find a group of people who loved her just as much as I did was a great experience.
Now, four years later, I am still here, proudly being the mod of this board that helds a very special place in
my heart. But the board wouldn't be anything without it's posters; we saved this board from being closed,
we got into top 100 and now we are here celebrating the big 100k! I want to thank all of you, who have
been here along the way, and who have helped us to reach the magical milestone. We all have come to
the board to share our love towards Shiri, and we have gained new friends. I wish that us and the board will
see many happy years together!"

- Your moderator, Emmiina/Pempees

"I can't even begin to put into words my feelings about this board and this amazing accomplishment!
Sure I was only ever a temp mod for this place but this board feels like my own little pride and joy! I remember
when I was assigned here and we had two mods who had just stepped down, less than a handful of posters and
a serious lack of posts, but now here we are, celebrating 100,000 posts and a steady monthly count, and I
owe it all to the amazing posters who never gave up, saw this board for the gem that it is and posted and posted
and posted. I love all the posters here, Emmiina and Nat who have been amazing mods for the board, Heather,
Cristal, Eric, Giusy, Sanni, everyone, absolutely everyone, you have no idea how much I adore you guys and
this place and just how proud I am of you. The Shiri board is one of the oldest boards here at and as you
can see we're here to stay!"

- Sheida/s e r e n i t y

"Shiri's board is one of the oldest fanforum celebrities boards that is still active so getting to 100.000 posts is great not only for this board but for fanforum itself.
Shiri is one of my favorite actresses that i discovered thank to television. I have been a fan of her since "Roswell" and followed her career since then.
What i love about her is that as an actress she can play different roles and always manage to make them real and believable regardless if she
has things in common with the characters or she's pretty the opposite of them.
I think that she's cute as a button and it's hard to not notice her and the exotic beauty that is hidden behind her simplicity.
She's effortlessly adorable and she has one of the most beautiful and genuine smiles i have ever seen!
That's my ideal of female beauty because she's a great combination of sweetness and subtle sensuality and what
it means being naturally feminine without being gross and without using tricks."

- Coccy

"Wow! I just want to say that it's amazing that the Shiri Appleby board has finally reached such a momentous
milestone: 100K! It was Roswell that brought me here to over ten years ago and I will forever remember with great
fondness all the time spent here at the board, while so may of us engaged in a range of discussions regarding the
character of Liz Parker and the expectations we held for this memorable character. Since that time, Shiri has
changed projects, and many posters have come and gone over the years, but it's a true testament to Shiri and her
fans that this board has remained so active for so long. That is truly amazing.

Congratulations to the board and to it's posting community. We finally made it to 100K!"

~ Grhmlz (Heather)

"I started my adventure with Fan Forum 6 years ago and it was exactly at Shiri's board. I didn't really
post that much because I was very shy. But I remember this place as the best source for pictures, news ect.
Not to even mention my first FF username ever was "Shiri Appleby", DUH! Don't even ask how many messages with
"Are you the real Shiri Appleby?" I got back than. It was quite funny. I love, love, love this board and I can't
wait for the real Shiri to visit us again! Congratulations on 100,000 posts. "

-Weronika

By Pempees

By s e r e n i t y

By Cold Desert

By Pempees

By Cold Desert
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

WE DID IT GUYS!!
Old 11-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

AHHHHHH!!!! I'm so proud of this! Thank you everyone who helped out especially you Em working with one hand and all!!! This is amazing
Old 11-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so proud too! We made it Yeah, thanks everybody for sending your stuff in, the OP looks great. Definetly worth working with one hand
Old 11-05-2011, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Congrats on getting 100k
Old 11-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
I'm so proud too! We made it Yeah, thanks everybody for sending your stuff in, the OP looks great. Definetly worth working with one hand
I'm glad it was worth it

Thanks Effie
Old 11-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Effie!

I am so proud, that it's crazy. it is amazing to be mod here at the moment
Old 11-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

It is Em! I'm so proud of where we came from at the beginning of the year when the board was almost closed to where we are now
Old 11-05-2011, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

100K!!! WE DID IT!!!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
GrhmLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

^ And heather the 100k post was yours

Nat, yes, it does feel good.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Go Heather!!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Star