Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

And I watched it again. I had to for Cate/Baze.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Shiri just posted this on her FB page:

Quote:
Shiri Appleby
I hate to bring the bad news but our little show is coming to an end. The cast, crew, and I thank you for all your support these past two years. It's been a little slice of heaven!
Old 11-06-2010, 06:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry to se the series end for Shiri's sake.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Me too!! Just for Shiri.
I like LUX and enjoy it but obviously I just watch for Shiri, and she was doing so good!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, Shiri and Kris were my main interest. Sucks to see them go.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

No! This can't be happening I really enjoy the show. Is there any chance that this might chance?
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 11-08-2010, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

According to the girls from the LUX forum, CW has not released any official statement about the cancellation of the show, but if the actors themselves are already kinda of saying goodbye ... is kind of hard to stay hopeful!
But we never know. The important thing is still watching the remaining episodes - seeing the audience rise perhaps the CW change their minds. And there are also petitions that fans can sign to try to keep the show on the air. It worked with Roswell, maybe will work with LUX too!

Save Life Unexpected!

Last edited by Candy_Van; 11-08-2010 at 10:37 AM
Old 11-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I'll try. Anything to have her every week as a main star on a tv show.
I'm gonna be honest: I enjoy LUX but I'd rather have Cate and Baze together working like LUX parents, and having some problems and LUX acting like their daughter...Right now it's too much mojo and 2 different shows in one: Lux and her friends, lovers or whatever, and Baze the foursome coming and going and knowing in advanced CB won't be together until the very end, whether it is 2 seasons or 6...
Old 11-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Loyal Fan

I want Cate to stay with Ryan. I want them to solve whatever their problems is and stay together forever
Never thought she should end up with Baze. Even before becoming a CR fan. I don't think they match! Like at all! But that is just me!
I really really hope the show does not get cancelled. It is a very good show that has kinda been lost along the way (IMO), but still so much better than many shows that are on TV.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Candy_Van, I am with you I want them to stay together, and I also agree that I dont see CB togehter.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 11-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I like Cate and Ryan. Actually my favourite scenes this season have been the fights Cate and Ryan share. Call me crazy, but they are so intense!!! Shiri is at her best with Kerr...but I'm all for Cate and Baze

I'm really hoping for a last time miracle
Old 11-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Passionate Fan

For Eric
You should watch last episode.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ana julia (View Post)
I like Cate and Ryan. Actually my favourite scenes this season have been the fights Cate and Ryan share. Call me crazy, but they are so intense!!! Shiri is at her best with Kerr...but I'm all for Cate and Baze

I'm really hoping for a last time miracle
Those scenes rock. Shiri and Kerr should keep fighting all the time!
Old 11-13-2010, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Help save Life Unexpected!

This was posted on crashdown .com

Quote:
Save LUX & Help Some Kids In Need

By Lena • Nov 7th, 2010 • Category: Lead Story

The Tabasco Sauce campaign helped save “Roswell” from cancellation many years ago. Now, we can do the same by uniting to help “Save Life Unexpected” – Shiri Appleby’s cute little show.

It’s our job to convince The CW that “Life Unexpected” truly deserves more episodes.

By campaigning we will show The CW that LUX fans are truly the best fans in the world. This plan of action does not just concern fans from the USA, Canada, Mexico and South America. The series airs in Israel and Asia as well European countries such as UK, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands. Also fans in numerous countries are still craving for the premiere of the show in their home country.

Let’s unite and show The CW that the world needs more LUX.

Have you already checked out the “Save Life Unexpected and Help Some Kids In Need” article on Givememyremote.com?

Give Me My Remote is asking fans to make a “Save LUX” donation to Portland’s Boys and Girls Aid for those in adoption, shelters and foster care. In addition to your donation to Portland’s Boys and Girls Aid, feel free to send light bulbs — as LUX means “light” — to The CW offices. The opportunity to help children in need and show the network that you care about the future of “Life Unexpected” is just an awesome concept – so please visit the site and do your bit to help.

You can find more information on “Save LUX” and the “Light bulb – Campaign” on givememyremote.com

Our goal is to make “Life Unexpected” a trending topic especially next Tuesday when a brand new episodes airs on The CW Network. If we can make “Life Unexpected” a trending topic it will help draw attention to the show and gain new viewers. LUX fans from all over the world are asked to continue tweeting about “Life Unexpected” ensuring that the hash tags #lifeunexpected and #saveLUX are included somewhere in your posts.

And don’t forget that you can promote the show with twitter backgrounds, icons, self print posters and stickers which you can find on the pages I Watch Campaign 1.0 and I Watch Campaign 2.0.

We also need help in making everyone aware. If you’re running a website, a blog or you are a user in a fan forum let everyone know about the fan campaigns.

Please stay tuned to Lux-Source for campaign updates and new ideas, including an all new postcard campaign which will be announced shortly.
Save Life Unexpected and Help Some Kids In Need | Give Me My Remote

Quote:
Save Life Unexpected and Help Some Kids In Need
November 3, 2010 by Korbi Ghosh

News has broke that The CW will not pick up LIFE UNEXPECTED for the back half of its second season and viewers are distraught, expressing their disappointment via online blogs, fan forums and twitter too.

We at Give Me My Remote are on that same page, sad that LUX — one of our favorite new shows this year — is facing an early dismissal from the schedule. So we’ve decided to do something about it.

In honor of LIFE UNEXPECTED’s premise — a foster kid in Portland, Oregon who finally finds a loving home when she reconnects with her biological parents — Give Me My Remote is asking fans to make a “Save LUX” donation to Portland’s Boys & Girls Aid, a reputable organization that has been helping Oregon’s children for 125 years, finding homes for those in need through adoption, shelters and foster care.

Between now and the end of the calendar year, you can give to Boys & Girls Aid as a sign of support for LIFE UNEXPECTED. 100% of your donations will go to Boys & Girls Aid and we’ll announce the grand total of your charitable contributions on December 31st, 2010.

Every cent counts, so please give, even if you can only afford to send a few dollars.
In addition to your donation to Portland’s Boys & Girls Aid, feel free to send light bulbs — as LUX means “light” — to The CW offices here in L.A.

You’ll find all the information you need below, so read up, write a check, mail a lightbulb and comment below, telling us why you want LIFE UNEXPECTED to stay on the air. Consider the comments section your very own unofficial petition.

Checks for Portland’s Boys & Girls Aid — made out to “Boys & Girls Aid” — can be sent to
Save LIFE UNEXPECTED
c/o GIVE ME MY REMOTE
P.O. Box 691813
Los Angeles, CA 90069

Lightbulbs in support of LUX can be sent to

Ms. Dawn Ostroff
President of Entertainment
The CW Television Network
3300 W. Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505

Let’s keep LIFE UNEXPECTED on the air — or at least lobby for a few more episodes so the series gets tied up right! — and help a few kids in need while we’re at it…
UPDATE 11/8: Give Me My Remote is proud to announce that we’ve teamed with Los Angeles non-profit, IBG Inc, for their upcoming Conversation Series event featuring LIFE UNEXPECTED’s Liz Tigelaar, Shiri Appleby and Kristoffer Polaha. Tickets are on sale now and all proceeds will benefit Boys & Girls Aid as well. Seats are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot as soon as possible.

Follow @GiveMeMyRemote and @korbigirl on Twitter for the latest TV news. Connect with other TV fans on GIVE ME MY REMOTE’s official Facebook page.
And to be the first to see our exclusive videos by subscribing to our YouTube channel at youtube.com/givememyremotetv
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 11-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was never a fan of Baze on the show but as things progressed and he actually grew up I'm starting to like him to the point that I think he and Cate should be together.

Cate always seems to want to be the perfect person for Ryan to the point of lying to keep secrets from him. With Baze Cate seems to be more of a free spirit, she's able to be truthful with him because he doesn't seem to expect her to be perfect.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top