Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
Eric, and tough ones too! We haven't get much of her, but still we hang on. One day she will rock the whole world, and then it's pretty awesome to say that has been fan since Roswell or even from farther away
I know exactly what you mean and ITA. One day she will be as big of a star as anyone and we will be able to look back on the days when she was just an up and coming actress on a little show called Roswell. Some days I just sit back smile and get this feeling like a proud parent.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels
EARLBNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOl I must confess I love that thread because it's unbelievable how different imagination and reality are.

Miranda I thought you would be a brunette and Mr. G I thought you would be around 59 or older, so I was surprised that you are not like that.

Everyone seems very nice but that's only to be expected for the Shiri fans.

You rock, guys.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKay (View Post)
Miranda I thought you would be a brunette and Mr. G I thought you would be around 59 or older, so I was surprised that you are not like that.

LOL.. me too! I think for some reason Miranda sounds like a brunette name to me, and well, the "Mr." in Mr.G made us expect a much older person! Love the cuddly btw, G, and love, love, love your fair outfit, Miranda, and the amazing sepia tones in that shot!

Sunshine
p.s. Y'all rock!
sunshine9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah - it's a holdover from my days working for Microsoft. Microsoft always wanted employees screen names to express our gender (one way or another). An early attempt to control the chatrooms, anyone over 21 had to have "Mr. or Miss" before thier name - didn't work. That was back in 1990/93.

A Father is a man who keeps photos where he used to keep his money
Mr G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I have had brown hair in the past.

Have you guys noticed all the views this thread has? More people need to post their photos and stop being peeping toms!

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

I had no idea Mr. G went that far back with the Internet. I am such a late bloomer. I did not start using the web until the mid to late 90’s. I also had no idea you worked for Microsoft or what the meaning behind your screen name was. I just though you were a fan of the NY weatherman who also goes by the name Mr. G.

You would think we were giving away free cars or had new photos of Shiri in this thread. I guess people like looking at hot Shiri Appleby fans?

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They must!

Icon - evangelin
Old 01-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

C'mon people Don't be shy - just give your photos. They are the best photos we have at the moment - no new Shiri photos, so our pictures will have to do.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARLBNY (View Post)
I had no idea Mr. G went that far back with the Internet. I am such a late bloomer. I did not start using the web until the mid to late 90’s. I also had no idea you worked for Microsoft or what the meaning behind your screen name was. I just though you were a fan of the NY weatherman who also goes by the name Mr. G.

You would think we were giving away free cars or had new photos of Shiri in this thread. I guess people like looking at hot Shiri Appleby fans?
In the early nineties we were just devising MSN - much of our chatting was via IRC. There were probably less than 10,000 people total in all the chatrooms worldwide. Then AOL happened in 92 and then MSN had to go one better. Windows 95 is when it really took off though.

Old 01-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G (View Post)
In the early nineties we were just devising MSN - much of our chatting was via IRC. There were probably less than 10,000 people total in all the chatrooms worldwide. Then AOL happened in 92 and then MSN had to go one better. Windows 95 is when it really took off though.
That’s crazy. I remember IRC. Now there are probably 10,000 people in just one chat room alone. My computer days go back to the Commodore 64. My older sister went away to college in the mid 90’s so she jumped on the internet bandwagon. I remember the commercials for win95 (Start me up) and thinking how cool it was and how much technology had changed. At the time we still had Apple IIE’s in school. I still have a computer at home running win98. To think that those big old computes were considered fast and state of the art. I once saw an old computer ad for an IBM I think that coast over 5 grand and maybe only ran DOS. Being in the computer field I was always fascinated with computers but never thought I could make it a full time career. So did Bill invite you over to his house for Christmas dinner? The things I would do if I had his kind of money.

Old computer ads

Old Computers - rare, vintage, and obsolete computers

Old 01-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Believe it or not back in those days if you sent an email to bill.gates@microsoft.com he might answer. I started my own company in 1994 - and contracted back to Microsoft until the "dot gone" bust. I didn't make millions but I did alright.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr G (View Post)
Believe it or not back in those days if you sent an email to bill.gates@microsoft.com he might answer. I started my own company in 1994 - and contracted back to Microsoft until the "dot gone" bust. I didn't make millions but I did alright.
That's crazy. I may have to send Mr gates an email. You are old. I was still in school back in 94. Did you loose all your money with Bernie Madoff or blow it all on online poker or online fantasy sports? J/K You must have Shiri’s kind of money and live in a huge mansion. Did you make all of your money buying domain names like Coke and Pepsi or Nike? Have you met Mr Gates?

Old 01-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Here's a fairly recent one of me taken at an airsoft event I attended with my son. I don't have all that many photos of me as I'm usually the one holding camera.

It's about as revealing as the one in the tub.

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
bigspam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Great photo spam.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome pic, Spam!

Icon - evangelin
Reply   Post New Thread