Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2011, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly like Kayla said If Jason wasn't married at the moment, I wouldn't have let go, and would still be rooting for these two, but since he is happily married, I guess we chemists just have to just admire the chemistry between them in the show.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Old 04-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Absolute Fan

here the summary of all the gossips about them that i've read (take them for what they're )
- apparently Jason and Shiri had a thing for each other/dated at the beginning of S1 especially when they started to publicize the show together. But they never made it official or they never really became a couple. Also at the time Shiri still was in a relationship with what later became her ex boyfriend. Anyway they were friends. Some claimed that they hated each other but in reality they always said good things about the other one (Shiri still do it ) and from the behind the scenes filmed by the fans that went on set it didn't look like they disliked each other by any means.. they talked between scenes and even made some jokes changing their lines for fun. They also added kisses that weren't scripted (like the one from the flash in "Viva Las Vegas") According to one of the rumors he also was very comforting and sweet with her something that Shiri confirmed in one of her chats with the fans. Jason once said that his friendship with her was fundamental because he doesn't find it possible for an actor to play some scenes, especially love scene, with a person that he doesn't like.

- in S1 Kath dated Brendan Fehr before he started seeing Majandra. I remember seeing a pic of them together at a public event. Kath started to date Jason in S2 and that relationship was more serious and lasted longer. They split after S3 and it seems that they didn't remain friends after that.
She still bad mouth him in some interviews (she even blamed him for her smoking habit) while Jason never said a bad thing about her i remember that they asked him once if he was still talking with Katherine .. his answer was very polite and he said that he still talked with some of the actors from the cast.
- Brendan and Majandra broke up too between S2 and S3 and he used to write not so nice things about her on his blog (i don't remember ever reading those comments though) some blamed M&M lack of chemistry in S3 and the lack of kissing scenes on B&M break up...
Anyway it seems that they remained friends and Majandra even said that she was the one who introduced him to the woman who later became his wife (sorry i don't remember her name.)

/end gossip

eta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pempees (View Post)
Exactly like Kayla said If Jason wasn't married at the moment, I wouldn't have let go, and would still be rooting for these two, but since he is happily married, I guess we chemists just have to just admire the chemistry between them in the show.
absolutely
i have to admit that i really like Jason and Kadee (his wife) they're a cute couple and they seem similar.. both sunny yet private

I also think that chemistry goes beyond real life. I don't necessarily think that two people have chemistry just because they date in real life too.
Sometimes it's true the opposite because if the relationship doesn't work in real life it can influence the fictional couple.. and this is bad and not very professional because regardless what are your feelings for a person you have to still portray someone who is in love with that person.
Some actors even decide to avoid dating their fictional partner in real life too for this reason.

Last edited by *Coccy*; 04-10-2011 at 04:18 AM
Old 04-10-2011, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

That is really interesting information! Thanks for bringing it over! I did not remember that Katie dated Brendan too. I find that kind weird... I mean how you can date everyone and it wont became awkward? I am not a fan of Katie's personally, so I say no more.

I always find very rude when people bash each other after break-up, no matter if it's someone I know in real life or celebrity. Celebs should understand that they make bad for each other's careers when they act like that. It is actually hard for me to believe that Brendan did that I have always liked him, and thought he is a good guy. In reality, we won't have any idea what these people are like You are right in the fact that Maj introduced Brendan to his wife, and Brendan, Majandra and katherine are still good mates. Katie apparently was Majandra's bridesmaid in her wedding and Brendan was also there.

Well, i don't really know Kadee from anything she has done, but she looks like a nice woman, so i don't have anything against the fact that Jason is happy

I do honestly think that co-actors should not date, because if and when they break up, it can be seen from the screen - of course, nobody can fake so well that it still looks like true love on screen when in reality you hate him because of bad break up
Old 04-10-2011, 08:55 AM
Absolute Fan

maybe Brendan and Katherine just went on casual dates and it wasn't a real relationship. This could explain why she once said that she didn't see Michael and Isabel as siblings because she didn't feel like that toward Brendan and they didn't portray them like that (anyway i still see them as siblings though maybe they weren't close like Max and Isabel but i still perceive them like that)

Quote:
I always find very rude when people bash each other after break-up, no matter if it's someone I know in real life or celebrity.
ditto.
Not to mention that by doing that you can give the impression that you got dumped so you're still bitter ... it isn't nice LOL
Old 04-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Em, I don't see how all those co-stars can date and not end up awkward. I hate when tv show actors date because they always ruin things when they break up!
Old 04-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I see them as siblings too. At least more than lovers - I could never stand the idea of Iz&Micheal dating. In the beginning of S1, I think they were portrayed as siblings - more than lovers or just friends. And then I have to mention that there was a change of three of them living together - which is what actually made Isabel and Max siblings since they didn't have any proof of who they were before the end of season 1.

We don't really ever know what was happening between any of the actors behind the scenes, but then again that isn't really ours to know. I can just honestly say, that I would have loved to Shiri and Jason to get together and stay together. But as it seems none of the relationships formed during Roswell lasted, since Majandra divorced the guy who played Sean ( Devon something?? ) in the end.
Old 04-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

I could never ship them either, I saw the three of them as family from the very beginning so when Isabel/Michael stuff started happening it weirded me out.
Old 04-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually not that opposed to the idea of Michael/Isabel. I didn't really get a hardcore sibling vib from them to be honest, to me - it was more like it fell somewhere in the middle of that and friendship, but not enough so to make it feel 'gross' if they had been together. I don't know it's weird for me to describe. I never really shipped them, but I'm neutral to the idea about them and even have challenged myself to write for them in my fic.

Quote:
We don't really ever know what was happening between any of the actors behind the scenes, but then again that isn't really ours to know. I can just honestly say, that I would have loved to Shiri and Jason to get together and stay together. But as it seems none of the relationships formed during Roswell lasted, since Majandra divorced the guy who played Sean ( Devon something?? ) in the end
Devon Gummersall.

I never even knew they married!

Lol, yeah, I never stayed 'current' on the personal dealings of the cast and crew. The last real piece of information I knew or read about was Jason Behr and Katherine Heigl all those years ago.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never knew they were married either, I never followed gossip for this show.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Elite Fan

I always read the gossip - still! Especially about Shiri and Majandra. Brendan and Jason are married etc. so there is not much gossip there
Old 04-11-2011, 06:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was pretty interested in the gossip for awhile, mostly because I was so curious about what went on behind the scenes. After a bit however I just let it go. It's fun to read and interesting at times, but who knows what is real and what isn't. I didn't want to get too held up in all the rumors and still be wondering what happened. I'm more interested now in what could happen between them all!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Katherine dated Brendan?! Whaaaat. That is news to me.

And I'm certain Brendan and Maj were still together after the show ended. I think they broke up some time in 2003.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya exactly Kayla you will never really know what is true and whats not
Old 04-11-2011, 11:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Majandra married and then divorced Devon (who played Sean, it's so weird )
Recently she married David Walton (his face is familiar to me but i can't remember where i saw him in tv)

I agree that with rumors you can't know what is true and what is not
So gossip can be fun but in reality we really can't know.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I always read the gossip - still! Especially about Shiri and Majandra. Brendan and Jason are married etc. so there is not much gossip there
I remember reading interviews/articles back in the day but after Roswell went off the air, I lost touch with everything or anything after that.

And I didn't know about Brendan and Katherine, either, Crystal. News to me too.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread