Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2016, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_liz (View Post)
yay, Eric, bummer you could not talk to her, but maybe tomorrow! Any spoiler?

oh my, she looks gorgeus thanks!
Just being in the same room as her was enough for me. I bought her a little gift that I was hoping to give to her. I'll try again tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Freddie got a nice shoutout. They said BJ has some big shoes to fill.

I thought Craig was the best dressed today. he wore a pair of jeans and an old pair of plain white Nikes. He looked like he not all into the Hollywood look. Unlike Jay who was dressed like a male model. Craig and boo are awesome.

Spoiler:

I love this pic from Zimbio. I can see my self in the pic. in this pic Shiri is thinking Eric really does love me.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

You're adorkable!! - Hell on Heels

Last edited by EARLBNY; 05-22-2016 at 07:14 PM
Old 05-23-2016, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

wow gorgeous

Spoiler:
Old 05-23-2016, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
wow gorgeous

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

My favorite moment from yesterday was when Shiri made eye contact with me. She looked directly at me and saw that I was filming. She made a face which included a smile and I nearly lost it.

Something else that stood out about UnREAL came from Sarah. She said why be another show on HBO or Showtime when you can be the only show on Lifetime. HBO will have 40 pilots unlike Lifetime. If your on HBO they expect you to curse and show nudity and people dying. It's not as shocking. Working on Lifetime makes it more shocking because you don't expect it on that network. The challenging part is coming up with words to replace curse words.

4/29/06 was the greatest day of my life and one that I will never forget. Thank you Shiri.

Last edited by EARLBNY; 05-23-2016 at 06:58 AM
Old 05-23-2016, 07:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Eric you can post that part about UnReal in the UnReal Thread without the spoiler tag, since it gives nothing away.
icon by
Old 05-23-2016, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible Girl (View Post)
Eric you can post that part about UnReal in the UnReal Thread without the spoiler tag, since it gives nothing away.
Sure thing.

Old 05-23-2016, 07:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

the one in the spoiler tag too (but you dont need to use the spoiler tag)
icon by
Old 05-23-2016, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impossible Girl (View Post)
the one in the spoiler tag too (but you dont need to use the spoiler tag)
You got it.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARLBNY (View Post)

My favorite moment from yesterday was when Shiri made eye contact with me. She looked directly at me and saw that I was filming. She made a face which included a smile and I nearly lost it.
awww this is so cute
Old 05-23-2016, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
awww this is so cute
I can't stop thinking about that moment. I hope I did not come across as a creep because my phone was pointed directly at her the whole time.

Old 05-23-2016, 01:01 PM
D-1
New Fan

commercials

Does anyone know of links to commercials that Shiri made when she was a little girl?
Old 05-23-2016, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I am on my way to the Paley Center. I left early just in case I get lost.

Old 05-23-2016, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

have fun, Eric
Old 05-23-2016, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Here's my full report.

On my way to the Paley center I got lost. I wound up outside Stephan Colbert. I waited for Shiri but did not wa t to be late so I left. Plus it was raining. A lot of people were waiting for the star of GOT. I was the only one waiting for Shiri. I thought about staying and asking her for a ride. Then I left.

I made my way into the Paley center. I made a nice friend who happened to be an usher. She gave me pointers and let me sit in a special reserve seat.

After a quick announcement they showed us the season premier. If you want real details just sent me a PM.

Then the lights came on and the cast came out. They spoke for what seemed like 10 minutes and then it was over. They told you next to nothing. It was a lot of the same stuff. I was underwhelmed. One interesting thing was something Sarah said. She said she does not read comments online or use them to help her write. She wants to do different things. Not rehash stuff over and over again. Or something like that.

After it was over the cast made a mad dash for the exit. I quickly ran up front and handed Shiri a gift. She thanked me. While I waited to exit I noticed a guy who has been in some of Shiri pics. He's some BTS big shot. I am not sure actually who he is. I then made my way outside waiting for the cast to come out. I got to see Shiri for 5 seconds. Someone told her she had to go but she told them to wait because I wanted a pic. She did not have to do that but she did and that was super nice. Plus she remembered that I gave her a gift. Now I am waiting at penn station for my train home.

Even though I got a pic with Shiri and saw there season premier I think yesterday was better.

ETA:

Last edited by EARLBNY; 05-24-2016 at 06:14 AM
Old 05-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

I don't want to know any spoiler at the moment, but that can change
icon by
Old 05-24-2016, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

^same

yay Eric, at you have a pic with her & thanks for the video