Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2020, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

All Things Kaguya sama #1: "Two geniuses. Two brains. Two hearts. One battle. Who will confess their love first...?!"

Kaguya sama wa Kokurasetai
Tensai-tachi no Ren'ai Zunōsen

x

fans
Old 01-21-2022, 03:05 PM
I am a basketball genius!

canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Are they the 2 leads of the series?
SwordX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 05:12 PM

I believe so. Here is the plot: ''The proudly privileged top two students of an elite school each makes it their mission to be the first to extract a confession of love from the other.''
Old 06-14-2022, 05:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, that description sure makes it seem like it's them.
Old 06-16-2022, 04:35 PM

It's currently available to stream on Hulu, Crunchyroll, & Funimation, among other places.
Old 08-26-2022, 09:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Nice! Is it short?
Old 08-27-2022, 03:01 PM

Yes. There are 12 episodes.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you, this thread certainly needs some love; Do we have any Kaguya fans?
Old 11-14-2022, 06:44 PM

I have not watched ''Kaguya-Sama'' yet, but this week I will do so.
Old 02-03-2023, 11:45 PM

Hi everyone. "Kaguya-sama: Love is War-The First Kiss That Never Ends" is going to be released on Crunchyroll February 14th. I likely will not watch it until next month at least, but if 1 of you see it sooner then let me know how it is if you can.
Old 04-01-2023, 02:52 PM

I'm going to make a note to watch ''Kaguya-sama: Love is War''.

Old 06-05-2023, 04:16 PM

Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 – Everything You Should Know

If you’re an anime rom-com fan, there’s a high chance you’re familiar with Kaguya-sama: Love Is War. The anime features the love story between two students, Shirogane Miyuki and Shinomiya Kaguya, as they try their best to get the other to confess. After Season 3’s romantic ending and the movie’s release, you might be anticipating the release of Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4.

Don’t worry, because you’re not alone. Several people want to know where the relationship between Shirogane and Shinomiya is headed. So to help you out, here’s everything you should know about Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4.

When Is Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 Being Released?

Unfortunately, there’s no official announcement when Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 will be released. The studio also hasn’t confirmed if Love Is War will be renewed for another season. However, given the series’ success, there’s a high possibility that Love Is War: Season 4 will be announced soon.

Since the sequel movie was released internationally in February 2023, the studio could be working on Season 4 at the very moment. If lucky, we might see an early-2024 release window for Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4.

However, Kaguya-sama has skipped chapters in the past, which means there’s a chance we won’t see them animate every upcoming chapter from the manga. The studio might also adapt some comedic chapters before heading into the next story arc.

Which Studio Is Making Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4?

Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 will likely be animated by A-1 Pictures. They’re the ones who produced Love Is War’s previous seasons and the movie, so it’s almost guaranteed they’ll handle Season 4. Given the reception of their work with Kaguya-sama so far, there’s no need to worry if they continue to be its animation studio.

Furthermore, A-1 Pictures is also the studio that animated Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, and Blue Exorcist. They’re also handling the upcoming adaptation of the Solo Leveling manhwa and the ongoing NieR Automata Ver1.1a anime.

What Is Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 About?

Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 will continue from where the movie ended, so it’ll most likely start at Chapter 152 of the manga. If it does, Season 4 will cover the New Game arc, where a series of vignettes will be shown about what everybody was up to during winter break. It might also feature the Class Trip arc, wherein the second-year students will go on a trip to Kyoto.

However, Kaguya-sama has skipped chapters in the past, which means there’s a chance we won’t see them animate every upcoming chapter from the manga. The studio might also adapt some comedic chapters before heading into the next story arc.

Where Will Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 Be Aired?

If it’s like the previous seasons, Kaguya-sama: Love Is War: Season 4 will air on Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hulu, Netflix, and Animelab. However, some of these platforms don’t offer Kaguya-sama: Love Is War in selected regions, so you’ll need a VPN for them. If you’re from Japan, Kaguya-sama: Love is War: Season 4 will most likely air for you on TokyoMX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS11.

https://culturedvultures.com/kaguya-...-war-season-4/
Old 09-04-2023, 05:26 PM

There has not been any news that I have found this summer on "Kaguya-Sama: Love is War". In a way that is good, because season 4 could still be released in the 1st quarter of next year. Until then, there is plenty of it for me to watch & perhaps some of you reading this as well.
Old 01-05-2024, 04:55 PM

I made a note to watch more of ''Kaguya-sama: Love is War'' this month. It has been a while since I have seen it.
Reply   Post New Thread