Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2020, 11:12 AM
Graphics Team

1x06 - "The Justice Society" Episode Discussion (June 22, 2020)

1x06 - "The Justice Society"
Episode Discussion

(Airdate: June 22, 2020)

Courtney makes a difficult decision after Pat confronts her about the potential consequences
of recruiting new members to the JSA. Elsewhere, Barbara shows up in support of Mike's science
fair, and Courtney, Yolanda, Beth and Rick prepare for their first major mission.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 06:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Really enjoyed the episode.

I'm cool with their first mission being a complete fail. it's only right, they have no clue what they're doing but I can't wait to see them grow into it.

Also liked seeing Beth/Yolanda tell Courtney how attached they've become to their new abilities, pretty much making her feel guilty without even knowing it. they were not giving it up. I don't blame them. lol

Good for Pat finally coming around and letting them keep everything.

Glad Barbara showed up for Mike's science fair.
Old 06-23-2020, 08:24 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Not surprised that Pat wasn't happy with Courtney recruiting team members. Seems she could have at least not rushed doing that. Rick seems like a jerk, but maybe he's nice to some.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Yes it would not be realistic for them to succeed on their first mission. With training by Pat, and knowing their abilities more, they will get better.
Bronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 08:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yes a lot of training.

Rick does need to chill. But he did bring up some good points to/about Pat.
Old 06-24-2020, 03:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah they need to learn to work together and they need lots of training.

rick did have some good points about pat.

im glad the team stood their ground about wanting to keep their new abilities and how its making them want to be better people.

I also liked that Barbara showed up for the science fair for mike. I would have felt bad for him if nobody was there for him. he worked hard on that volcano.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Lol Pat was pretty mad, but I guess it's understandable.

I bet that volcano was very tasty

I somehow found it cute how Beth became friends with her Goggles.

Though he has no issues killing other people's kids, icicle seems a loving dad towards his own kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I'm cool with their first mission being a complete fail. it's only right, they have no clue what they're doing but I can't wait to see them grow into it.
Yes, though they heavily overpowered Sportsmaster honestly, I mean theoretically he's just a good fighter in the comics, here he seems to have some superhuman strength as well all kind of technology. He even seems more of a thread than brainwave. I'd have preferred if they made brainwave more of a threat and kept sportmaster as simple as in the comics.
Arrakis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 09:56 PM
I am a basketball genius!

These people need to start listening to Pat. I don't expect the results of them not doing so to be much better than they were in this episode anytime soon.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 11:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

maybe now that they learned their lesson on they epic fail of a mission they will start listening to pat and learn to work together and start learning what it means to be a real team. or else they will never take down any of these ISA members
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 06:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Good episode . Pat neede to step up more and yell at Courtney about the real risks of these things I mean a kid did just die cause of this and he was an innocent.

These 4 team of misfits have no idea what they are doing and Courtney doesn't know how to lead , the joys of being a leader very realistic. The fail of the mission was needed and good for them to grow .
Ps I hate their costumes well stargirl and wild cat have cool one she other two not so much.

Love the scene with Barbara and Mike it is such a sweet scene we need more of those

The ISA team are pretty interesting i do love any screen time we have of Jordan he is awesome ,Sportsmaster and Tigress interesting names and outfits but are still pretty bad ass fighters and not so bad parents I do enjoy them to
Reply   Post New Thread