Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

wowww, I loooved this episode! For everyone and everything on it, and double on the Blair stuff. Though Chuck wasn't in it at all, and that made me sad. =[

Anyways, I was wondering when the whole bulemia thing was going to come into play, Leighton did amazing with that, I felt so sad for Blair with everything going on. I kept crying during all her sad scenes.

I loved the flashbacks! Sooo cute for B/S and B/N. =]=]

This was a great, great ep!
Old 11-28-2007, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Waldsen owns all. Yes indeedy.

Seriously, Blake and Leighton's chemistry is unmatched for me.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

i loved the flashbacks!!!

and the bulmia storyline was well done i hope they continue.

and it was hilarious when she said abou the garage door in dans room
no matter how much we bend
brucasalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The garage door line was pretty funny. And how she pointed out Cedric.

I liked this episode. Some great acting by Leighton, especially with the eating disorder storyline. Loved that she called Serena right after her relapse. And the N/B flashbacks were so cute. It was nice to see how they were before.

And that last scene with her mom was really nice...it was good to see them bond. For the first time, I actually liked her mom.
water lilies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

oh yeah the mom scene was realy great at the end
no matter how much we bend
brucasalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode as a Blair fan. To see her so happy a year ago is very bittersweet. I enjoyed her scenes with everyone. Can't wait for next week.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I knew you guys woudl love the episode and now I can talk about it

Leighton did a fantastic job as usual! Blair and Nate flashback was so sweet I loved seeing how they used to be and I want them to get back to that eventually. Sad that there wasm't any Chuck though. Blair and Serena really showed that their bond is unbreakable. Even though Serena and Blair were mad at each other Blair called Serena when she had the relapse and Serena came as soon as she could. They are always there for each other.

I loved Blair's comedy moments too, when she was in Dan's room and pointed out that there is a garage door in the middle of the room. and she noticed Cedric too which was cute
Old 11-29-2007, 06:34 AM
Passionate Fan

I thought the title of this episode was the cutest thing, until I realized....
"I hope that young women aren't looking at this and thinking, 'I should model my relationships after this,' because it was so dramatic and there was some domestic violence in there that I didn't necessarily love." -- Leighton Meester
clair carlyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

yea I didn't really realize what the title meant but then you watch the episode and it makes sense.
Old 11-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

One of the best episode so far!

Blair: I can't stop saying that she's the queen of the show,she rocks! Every scene she has it's beautiful! I totally loved her flashbacks,execially the ones with Nate,they really love each other
I totally love her hairstyle in her flashbacks,she's so beautiful
I like her interaction with her mom too

Nate: Finally he shows some courage! He faces her mom,who is really not helping her family right now...I love him in the fb too...he was so in love with Blair

Serena: She's really trying to be a good friend for B and she's doing it right I love that she has already met Dan and that he has saved her from an accident

Dan: He's so cute inviting Serena and her family for dinner,too bad he didn't know their parents history

Rufus/Lily/Alison: this is a very strange triangle,I really don't like Alison,she's selfish and rude and I think that Rufus has done the wrong choice

And what about the promos? *_____________*
NB have totally own my heart
Old 11-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, I loved this episode even if I was missing Chuck! But the flashbacks were great and seeing the contrast between this year and last one.

Blair and Serena - Loved them! These two have been through so much together and still sticking together too. Amazing. I adored the scene where Serena comes in to the bathroom and comforts Blair, knowing exactly how to make things better for her. It's nice to see that they can fight and still be there for each other, no questions asked. Also, I liked how the previous year Blair took care of Serena and this year, the roles were pretty much reversed. It was also kind of bittersweet to see the friendship that Nate, Blair and Serena shared in the past. This was also the first time I really liked Blair and Nate.

Rufus/Lily/Alison drama - LOL well it was bound to come out in front of everyone. I kinda think it seemed like Rufus definitely didn't like the choice he had to make between them but I guess he wants to try and work things out. Still, I am pulling for Lily and Rufus. Also, I loved the last scenes with Serena her bother and her mom all eating together and having fun. AWW!

And Blair! Ahh I loved the storyline they showed with her past! Leighton did it amazingly and I felt so sad for her seeing the happy moments they all shared the previous year with the family and her dad. Shows how much pressure she has put on her and what she has been through. I really liked her dad as well so I hope we see him again. And it was nice to see her bonding with her mom too. But nevertheless, truly interesting to see the flashbacks and I'm glad she realized that she had to deal with her issues and that it would be dangerous for her to go back to what she had done before. Have to add that Blair's smile when she saw her dad and mom come out of the kitchen was the prettiest thing!

The promo certainly looks interesting! Can't wait to see what is going on there! I am still pulling for C/B more than N/B but I guess we'll see what happens. There is never a dull moment on this show. LOL

heart packed in ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Leighton was amazing AGAIN. I loved the difference between this year and last year. She used to be so happy.

The bulimia storyline was good and I hope it's not a one episode thing.

Last edited by ring of fire; 11-30-2007 at 09:03 PM
ring of fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton

I liked the contrast from last thanksgiving to this thanksgiving throughout the episode.

I agree with you Alessia Nate and Blair were amazing in the flashbacks they really loved each other and I want that back
Old 11-20-2020, 12:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

does anyone want to do a re-watch of this episode together next week for Thanksgiving?
Old 11-22-2020, 10:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

let me know if any of you guys are interested

November 28th will be the 13th anniversary of this episode first airing so I was thinking about re-watching it on that day
Reply   Post New Thread