Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2013, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's the last episode you watched? #5

Bf and I going home

Me: We could keep watching ER
Him: We could
Me: The saddest episode ever is coming on, though, it's 1.19, maybe we should just watch 1.17 and 1.18 then we continue another day.

After watching 1.17 and 1.18, with Tatiana's storyline, Rene's suicide attempts story (his brother recently did the same thing) and Mr.Klein's story (the old man who didn't want to be ressucitated and couldn't speak - my bf's father can't speak either, he has that same whole in his neck)

Him: And NONE of these were the saddest episode?
Me: Nope. Should we stop here? Cause the next one (Love's Labor Lost) is REALLY the saddest episode ever.
Him: I'm sad already, let's do it.

After watching 1.19

Him: I feel like fighting with you now, look what you did to me, now I'm REALLY sad!
Me: I promiiiiise the next one (Full Moon, Saturday Night) is super happy!
Him: Then you go get that DVD right now cause I need to watch that so I don't go to sleep feeling like this!

(I start going to my bedroom to get the DVD)

Him: Hey, wait, come here. I love you.

And that was Saturday night
Old 08-25-2013, 10:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Awwwww, your boyfriend is the best
Old 08-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

I approve of him.

4x04 was on TV here today. Always happy to see Carol smack down Mark after his "we can't help people who can't help themselves" line. Not that the lined doesn't have some truth, he was just being too much of a jackass for me to care.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Then after 1x20 I said "Isn't it much happier? " and he said "What WOULDN'T be happier after that one??"

He was being a jackass, but that's the truth, you really can't help people who don't wanna be helped.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

I was so relived, when mark much after 4x04 took that road trip with doug on "Fathers & Sons". They both needed that and luckily it changed mark for good

Watched Gallants death episode from season 12 today and I cried my eyes out, when Neela watched the video message and saw mike for the last time I am sure, I watched this episode before, but it just touched me so much, I couldnt help myself
Old 08-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw man, that doesn't get any easier to watch no matter how many times I've seen it Actually, I feel that the older I get the more I'm touched by the stories on the show
Old 08-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Motherhood and Everything Old Is New Again

Susan's family annoys me more everytime I rewatch the show, if I were her I wouldn't ever speak to that mother of hers ever again. And Chloe is just stupid, well, she always was, but on Motherhood it's even more irritating. Sometimes I wonder if the problem is she's badly written, badly acted or whatever, she's just badly something. I mean, first of all, that was the fakest belly ever. Then there's labor, she wakes Susan when contractions are 2 minutes apart, that's not a long time between contractions yet she's all cool and stuff, like nothing's happening, then as soon as she tells Susan she starts screaming...I know, that's not a big deal, it just bugged me cause it seemed like just one more act she was putting up, again. And then later on, okay, again I get it, she's supposed to be stupid, but how bright do you have to be to know that you shouldn't take the baby to the ER??

And I know tv isn't supposed to be 100% realistic, but, seriously, only after seeing some bloody person enter the ER does she realize that something could go wrong in her daughter's life, that it wasn't just a doll?? That takes me to the next episode, to Carol's wedding, really, THAT was the moment for her and Tag to ask themselves if they loved each other the same way??

Anyway, just a little rant after finishing the first season, sorry if it sounded too angry
Old 08-29-2013, 03:47 AM
Loyal Fan

deleted

Last edited by StarryFlower; 04-06-2014 at 11:20 AM
Old 08-29-2013, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I KNOW, right??? Chloe behaves EXACTLY like Cookie, it's scary I hope little Susie turned out OKAY, at least
Old 08-29-2013, 08:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chambers (View Post)
And I know tv isn't supposed to be 100% realistic, but, seriously, only after seeing some bloody person enter the ER does she realize that something could go wrong in her daughter's life, that it wasn't just a doll?? That takes me to the next episode, to Carol's wedding, really, THAT was the moment for her and Tag to ask themselves if they loved each other the same way??
Sounds realistic to me. People are pretty stupid out in the wild.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

4x07 was on here today. It was the first time I really paid attention to Ray's car - JEEZ, you could have fit my car in it two times over!
Old 08-31-2013, 09:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm a little bit devastated because tomorrow is the first of september. Normally the ER premiere episode should go on air in approx. 3 weeks... Oh god, that's sad
But well, now it's time to rewatch ER and I will begin with "24 Hours" again
And this makes me happy
I love my ER-evenings with a cup of tea and dimmed lights after a stressful day because it's simply relaxing

Old 09-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Saw the Neela/Michael episode (season 10). Seriously? Almost a whole
season no word about Neela missing Michael or anything but suddenly they get a whole episode...
Old 09-05-2013, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't remember that one...but then again I can barely remember anything from seasons 9-11
Old 09-07-2013, 08:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Season 13...Ames vs. Kovac, damn...Forrest Whittaker did such an incredible job as a guest star. Had goosebumps and the storyline was sooo touching