Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sam & Tony- Because hate is the NEW love

Hey, I don't know about others, but aside from Neela & Ray, I am a HUGE fan of Sam and Tony. My second favorite ship. There is so much passion between the two, and I came on this site and realized there was no board for them? Anyone who can offer us videos, clips, and artwork, it is greatly appreciated as for the fact I could then update this first post and help build a helpful board for the fellow shippers =]
Old 04-16-2008, 03:33 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah i'm a fan of Sam & tony too

i loved their hot scene last episode

a while ago i made a wallpaper

Meredith: I feel empty. Izzie: Yeah, two hours of vomitting will do that to you.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:13 AM
Loyal Fan

I have to admit being a little bit of a closet Sony fan.

I don't really like Tony (for many reasons), but I do like Sam, and I think they are a good match.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Well look who decided to drop in. Welcome back Heather! I'm not much a fan of Sony but I am a bit curious to see the development of their relationship.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Total Fan

Hey put me down as a big fan of these two. I know alot of people don't like the idea of them together but I think they are great together. Although I enjoyed their interaction in the last episode I was kinda hoping they would drag out the sexual tension for a bit longer. Plus I am a huge fan of Linda Cardellini and would watch her in anything.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Total Fan

i like these two together too cant wait to see what happens with them in tonights episode
Old 04-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Total Fan

Aww I have to wait a couple more days to see what happens. I don't get to see it till Sunday. Anyone got any ideas what is going to happen with these two and how many episodes are left in season 14.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:36 AM
New Fan

I am probably one of the few that doesn't dislike Gates even though I am a huge fan of Neela and Ray. Everything he says is put so much out of context. When he makes a funny comment everyone jumps on it .. I think that his boyish kind of attitude is amusing...IT'S CALLED FLIRTING people.

They made him so serious in the first few episodes...I'm glad he's being his arrogant little self again. And if Sam is the one that can bring that out.. GREAT!
Old 04-19-2008, 11:24 AM
New Fan

I do like Sony, I have to say I also like Tony, just cause he is not a Luka or Carter, he is less polished and more arrogant but it brings realness to the series.

And what a tract for the romp in the rest room 'Mercy' By Duffy.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRegisterAlready (View Post)
I am probably one of the few that doesn't dislike Gates even though I am a huge fan of Neela and Ray. Everything he says is put so much out of context. When he makes a funny comment everyone jumps on it .. I think that his boyish kind of attitude is amusing...IT'S CALLED FLIRTING people.

They made him so serious in the first few episodes...I'm glad he's being his arrogant little self again. And if Sam is the one that can bring that out.. GREAT!
I like Gates as well I don't see why alot of people don't like him. Ok so he can be an ass sometimes but then again all the characters can be at times. As for Sam I just adore her, she has been one of favourites ever since her very first episode. I think these two are a great match and can't wait to see what the future holds for them. Plus that scene in Owner of a broken heart was hot. And also great choice of song!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Total Fan

does anyone think their kids (alex and sarah) will ever meet? i think it'd be interesting if they did
Old 04-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Total Fan

Yeah could be an interesting meeting alright. Would love to see it. Thought Sam and Tony were so cute in the last episode I saw. (owner of a broken heart).

Old 06-26-2008, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh yes, this is so exciting!
We actually saw the first kiss between them just last week on Finland, and about 35 minutes ago ended the episode after that, I loved the ending, with Duffy's Mercy playing there and the sexy scene. Omg, I'd buy a season-dvd just for that!
Old 06-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like Sam and Tony together, I wish they had of went this route with Gates in Season 13 instead of him coming in between Neela and Ray.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Supreme Fan

I just saw 14.13 and they are so cute.

des; lj; icon.