Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-28-2005, 03:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Gutteresque Welome Fi...you already know we love ya
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-28-2005, 03:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Aaaw shucks You're all too kind.

Thanks you guys for the warm welcome.

I'm more than ready to be a permanent resident in the Gutter, hell, not a day goes by without my mind going there anyway!! See y'all down there.

Lol,

Fi.
Old 06-28-2005, 05:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Random question for my fellow Roomies + Gutter residents:

You think that all the times they have had Ray or Neela watch the other walk away from a scene its been intentional? or coincidental?

I know its happened more than once, I was watching Ep11 "Only Connect" the other day and noticed for the 1st time in the scene following the beg credits where Neela, Ray, Pratt, Morris are all standing around wondering why the attending are having a meeting downstairs, Weaver turns and gives them the evil eye and they scatter, they kinda show Ray watching Neela walk back to Admit.......maybe its just me. Being the gutter-dwelling person that I am, I write it up as the fact he likes to watch her move
Old 06-28-2005, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger21

You think that all the times they have had Ray or Neela watch the other walk away from a scene its been intentional? or coincidental?

I know its happened more than once, I was watching Ep11 "Only Connect" the other day and noticed for the 1st time in the scene following the beg credits where Neela, Ray, Pratt, Morris are all standing around wondering why the attending are having a meeting downstairs, Weaver turns and gives them the evil eye and they scatter, they kinda show Ray watching Neela walk back to Admit.......maybe its just me. Being the gutter-dwelling person that I am, I write it up as the fact he likes to watch her move
Hmmmm! to watch all the scenes again. Will answer after I am done.

Okay I am back. Sadly I donot have that scene BUT, in middleman she's watching him walk away with that smile on her face and in A shot in the dark
he watches her walk away till she is out of sight even though they had their worst fight in the season infact he even glances back once even though she's gone.

IT IS NOT COINCIDENTAL.. They like to see each other move.

Wimbeldon: We're upto q/fs who do u think is going to WIN this year??
Old 06-28-2005, 07:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

Ack! You're right! It's blurred, but he definitely turns his head to watch her! And did you notice the leaning? As for your question, I think it's intentional. My personal thought is that Shane & Parminder are playing it up, either because they've been told to, or because they want to (because they see it too!) Or maybe a little bit of both. The writers and directors may have given them a little talk. Sort of a 'it's not in the script, but we're going someplace with them next season, so lay the foundation for us and play up the subtext' kind of thing. At least my 'shipper-obsessed mind (presently stuck in Gutterville) hopes so.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony
Hmmmm! to watch all the scenes again. Will answer after I am done.

Okay I am back. Sadly I donot have that scene BUT, in middleman she's watching him walk away with that smile on her face and in A shot in the dark
he watches her walk away till she is out of sight even though they had their worst fight in the season infact he even glances back once even though she's gone.

IT IS NOT COINCIDENTAL.. They like to see each other move.

Wimbeldon: We're upto q/fs who do u think is going to WIN this year??
I love that scene too!!! I was going to post it and hey you did it before me xDDD I also think those moments are not a simple coincidence There's a lot more inside
Old 06-28-2005, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver
Ack! You're right! It's blurred, but he definitely turns his head to watch her! And did you notice the leaning? As for your question, I think it's intentional. My personal thought is that Shane & Parminder are playing it up, either because they've been told to, or because they want to (because they see it too!) Or maybe a little bit of both. The writers and directors may have given them a little talk. Sort of a 'it's not in the script, but we're going someplace with them next season, so lay the foundation for us and play up the subtext' kind of thing. At least my 'shipper-obsessed mind (presently stuck in Gutterville) hopes so.

~Ash

Hee thanks guys, good to know Im not going crazy!! And Ash regarding ur pts about how Shane and Parminder are prob playing the char up a bit, as a set up for future roominess. ITA and noticed you have come up with another Because....

Because we know that they (Shane&Parminder) see it too..........too many random looks and leanings to prove otherwise

And Neel great examples there are plenty of scenes with them staring after one another. Im convinced, these scenes really do spell: S-E-T-U-P!
Old 06-28-2005, 08:18 AM
New Fan

They *have* to spell S-E-T-U-P, or else for me they spell T-P-T-B-S-U-C-K and N-O-M-O-R-E-E-R-F-O-R-M-E. (Perhaps a little extreme, but they'd have to be INSANE not to go down this road).

*Something* will happen.

I wonder if they monitor communities etc... the response to Ray/Neela has been phenomenal.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Hee thanks guys, good to know Im not going crazy!! And Ash regarding ur pts about how Shane and Parminder are prob playing the char up a bit, as a set up for future roominess. ITA and noticed you have come up with another Because....

Because we know that they (Shane&Parminder) see it too..........too many random looks and leanings to prove otherwise

And Neel great examples there are plenty of scenes with them staring after one another. Im convinced, these scenes really do spell: S-E-T-U-P!
Added! We have a grand total of 45 becauses now. And page 5 already! Way to go, Roomieville Residents!

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:15 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_k
They *have* to spell S-E-T-U-P, or else for me they spell T-P-T-B-S-U-C-K and N-O-M-O-R-E-E-R-F-O-R-M-E. (Perhaps a little extreme, but they'd have to be INSANE not to go down this road).

*Something* will happen.

I wonder if they monitor communities etc... the response to Ray/Neela has been phenomenal.
Well, knowing TPTB (in any show) they'll probably continue to be a bunch of complete idiots, until we start standing outside their offices with banners and start shouting: "ROOMIES FOREVER WHOOOOOOO!" or something.

And you're not that extreme, if you ask me. I stopped watching ER somewhere during season 7, cause it just lost the OMG-factor after both Doug and Carol were gone. And then I started watching again during season 11. And then there was Neela and after that Ray! If they get rid of the tension and keep them apart the rest of the show....someone will be getting some seriously pissed off mail.

Ok. End of rant.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYani
Well, knowing TPTB (in any show) they'll probably continue to be a bunch of complete idiots, until we start standing outside their offices with banners and start shouting: "ROOMIES FOREVER WHOOOOOOO!" or something.

And you're not that extreme, if you ask me. I stopped watching ER somewhere during season 7, cause it just lost the OMG-factor after both Doug and Carol were gone. And then I started watching again during season 11. And then there was Neela and after that Ray! If they get rid of the tension and keep them apart the rest of the show....someone will be getting some seriously pissed off mail.

Ok. End of rant.
I'm sensing they'll be getting a LOT of seriously pissed off e-mails, lol. All coming from Roomieville. (And probably a healthy bunch from The Gutter, heh. )

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver
I'm sensing they'll be getting a LOT of seriously pissed off e-mails, lol. All coming from Roomieville. (And probably a healthy bunch from The Gutter, heh. )

~Ash
They won't know what hits them. Poor suckers. You can't mess with the Roomies, especially those of us in The Gutter. We're a pretty intimidating bunch you know. It might be all the booze, it might be all the FRM fanfiction, it might be our obsessiveness, but it's true.

They can't give us all leaning and flirting and gazing and then take it away. That's like dangling a naked, chocolate covered Adam Brody in front of my face and then cleaning him up, giving him clothes and handing him over to Paris Hilton.
Old 06-28-2005, 10:54 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYani
They won't know what hits them. Poor suckers. You can't mess with the Roomies, especially those of us in The Gutter. We're a pretty intimidating bunch you know. It might be all the booze, it might be all the FRM fanfiction, it might be our obsessiveness, but it's true.

They can't give us all leaning and flirting and gazing and then take it away. That's like dangling a naked, chocolate covered Adam Brody and front of my face and then cleaning him up, giving him clothes and handing him over to Paris Hilton.
Oh my God, that's funny! Hee! And so true, lol. Thanks for the laugh. And now, I'm going to go back to beating the out of my muses. Heh.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Loyal Fan

tigger: loving the new because... it's so right! It has to be a setup... and yes.... letters and emails if otherwise!!!
Old 06-28-2005, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
*Something* will happen.
I believe something will definitely happen. I just know it.