Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChiq
I love it.. it amuses me soo much that we are moving quicker than actual couples! I think the other threads are jealous . I just guess their couples don't have the roomie magic.
You mean they don't live, breathe, work, and *ahem* play in The Gutter.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hee! Thanks. And long time no see! How've you been?

I've been okay, just busy with work and stuff. But I need to get back into the swing of things over here, and in the other FF I visit.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene_Ray
I've been okay, just busy with work and stuff. But I need to get back into the swing of things over here, and in the other FF I visit.
I know all about the busy. Real Life has kind of knocked me for a loop of late. I'm only now finding some time to actually sit down and write what I've been meaning to. How's your fic coming? Any chance we'll get a new chapter over the summer?

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-26-2005, 10:53 PM
Elite Fan

I go to sleep there are like six posts, I wake up I have to read 3 pages. Well done roomie residents.

And there is a new resident in RV. Hey SassMouth Welcome to RV. Hope you like it here. How did you like the fics?

Oh wait some people we haven't seen in a long time. Hello serene and scorpiogirl.

Do you think a non-couple has had seven threads in their first season???

Ash glad u had fun at the shower. Now when is ur fic coming?
Old 06-26-2005, 11:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony
I go to sleep there are like six posts, I wake up I have to read 3 pages. Well done roomie residents.

Ash glad u had fun at the shower. Now when is ur fic coming?
Heh. Talkative little bunch, aren't we? As for the fic, it's coming along, albeit slowly. My muses and I had a bit of a tussle, but I think I won. I managed to get another section written. And will hopefully be ablte to get more done tomorrow. Right now, though, it's past 2 AM here on the East Coast and I'm falling asleep at the computer, lol. So I'm dragging myself off to bed. Night all!

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-27-2005, 12:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony

Do you think a non-couple has had seven threads in their first season???
Yep with the way we have been working through threads lately, I am not surprised

When it comes to this ship, I think we notice every little look, leaning, casual touch and see the spark that emmanates when these two share a scene and know that it isnt all coincidental.

The set up for these two has been done so well that scenes of professing love to one another, long mushy angst filled scenes arent needed to validate that there is something between them. We can see the chemistry, its there in the stolen glances, the protective grabbing, the easy comfort and light heartedness of their scenes. The smiles they give each other, the intensity of the their fights.......I could go on and on and on....

I do admit that there is def something to the roomie magic that has us all visiting The Gutter pretty frequently, myself included who seems to havent seen the outside world in awhile
Old 06-27-2005, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger21
Yep with the way we have been working through threads lately, I am not surprised

I do admit that there is def something to the roomie magic that has us all visiting The Gutter pretty frequently, myself included who seems to havent seen the outside world in awhile
I know what you mean
Old 06-27-2005, 02:45 AM
New Fan

Can definitely sympathise myself there *ahem* going by my fic track record. 3/4 belonging in the Gutter hehe

I have many ideas bouncing around though that are begging to be written... wee.

Helloooo to all the new/returning people! I can't remember being new, it's a bit crazy, I've only been here a matter of weeks, it's flown by...

Check out the LiveJournal community! Many fics in the memories section! Some don't make it to the C2 because of their nature

And the site! [shameless plug] Updated all the time! Five minutes ago in fact I added the #7 Thread link
Old 06-27-2005, 04:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Woo new thread.

Marriage Cert. You do realise this officially crosses us over the line into mad as a freakin hatter territory? Lol...mind I reckon we're already so far across the line it's just a teeny weeny dot in the distance as it is!

Ash: Glad baby shower went well But stay away from Starbucks..tis evil

Welcome to Roomieville Sass..I know you're gonna like it here

Re wedding: I can definitely see Neela's parents pulling rank and demanding some kind of Sikh influence. Will be pretty interesting to see.(Says she like their marriage is a given.heh heh!) Two weddings might be the way to go..more Roomie love for us Wedding night..man don't even go there..might have to head for The Gutter: subsection: basement for that one

Can't believe we have a tennis fic..that's like the ultimate for me. Tennis AND Roomies! Can't wait to read..but snowed under....I love my job but Jesus work's not as important right now!

Speaking of tennis..Murray match was brilliant..a credit to the lad..if he works on his conditioning he's there. He's got it sorted in his head..just needs his body to catch up. Expect much in years to come. All credit to Nalbandian..pulling back the way he did

Fed/Kiefer match was great too..loved how he almost let Kiefer think..just for a second he might have a chance..then Fed's like 'uh huh..yeah...ace..ace..ace..don't think so' Kiefer's great though..against anyone but Roger I'd have been rooting for him...but Federer is phenomenal. I have never seen tennis played by anyone else with quite the beauty he plays it with. Just a joy to watch.

Anyhoo..work and life and stuff to sort out..going to a Rachael Yamagata gig tomorrow night...
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-27-2005, 07:10 AM
New Fan

what the heck, page three already?

hi and welcome to all new residents

everyone please keep writing more fics, i've become addicted to those, they are so good being kind of bored here. i could write something myself now, i have few ideas in my head but if anyone has any suggestions i'd be glad to hear them. you already gave me the idea for my first fic, the ray in drag

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl
Anyhoo..work and life and stuff to sort out..going to a Rachael Yamagata gig tomorrow night...
omg i'm so jealous, i love rachael yamagata "i'll find a way" is one of my fav songs at the moment and i loved the fact that they played it on the er. (although in a way it was a song for neela and gallant)
Old 06-27-2005, 07:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_
everyone please keep writing more fics, i've become addicted to those, they are so good being kind of bored here. i could write something myself now, i have few ideas in my head but if anyone has any suggestions i'd be glad to hear them. you already gave me the idea for my first fic, the ray in drag
You could check the Memories section at the LJ community. Click on Challenges and then take a look at the 5 that are there. They're not contests or anything, so there aren't prizes. The challenges at the comm are just there to get people writing. Like you. You want to write, but you don't have any ideas. That's the main purpose behind the challenges.

Okay, back to my Ray's Birthday challenge fic. And page 3! Keep it up Roomie Residents!

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Neela woke up..if anyone's interested
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-27-2005, 10:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Go. Read. NOW!!!!!

(Left you a comment at the comm, hun. )

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay I confess, just for a second(alright , couple seconds) I went WHAT???? and then it hit me, Neela woke up, went straight to LJ

Loved it irishgirl. Totally worth the wait. . Oh to be living in gutter-ville with all the talented and creative gutter dwelling minds.
Old 06-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Lol..Thanks