Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2005, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Ray-chel I know that is hilarious. Wonder what would neela do if they just drop by without telling her. (SURPRISE!)
Old 06-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Ray Barnett, drag queen at your service
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl
that would happen in a hindi movie actually.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:15 AM
New Fan

Hi.. ya.....!!!!!!!!!
Nice to meet you all.....
Actually, i already joined in lj... and i love the site... especially the fanfic.. cause when i browse in fanfiction.net i only find a few of them... so, i'm very happy to found the site...
And.. yeah.. i'm a ray/neela fan... god! love them.... they make a cute couple..
i think there aren't many ray/neela fan... and i'm glad to know you all....
and btw, sorry if my grammar were bad. i'm not english nor american..
Old 06-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony
that would happen in a hindi movie actually.
Well..he already has the nail polish...so it could happen

Welcome Uranaikko..nice to see you..use Ray/Neela fans do exist and I think most of us live here so you're in the right place
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 06-09-2005, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome to Roomiesville (as Ash would call it) Uranaikko Hope you like it here.

have i seen him with kohl in his eyes. ?

glances at the no. of posts just 1 away from 100 I can get an avi after 100 posts. irishgirl u are not far behind either.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Of course. He has totally had those kohl rimmed eyes lingering on Neela I am a total sucker for boys in eyeliner.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:01 AM
New Fan

Quote:
there must be something seriously wrong with me because i can actually imagine ray in a punk meets rocky horror picture show-style.
ok that's enough of my twisted mind now.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I have to say I love the whole 'ah..that's my roommate..Ray..chel' angle they have over at Parminder Online. Their description of RayChels band cracks me up It would be too funny if they did that on the show. Maybe Neela's just been pretending she's still living with Abby up till now...but you're right the comedy crapola has the hit the fan sometime!

Ash...you agree with me..how strange I think at least one of the writers must be batting for our team and has shacked up in Roomieville with us, Ray and Neela (how's that for house?!)
I've long said that Neela's parents will have the conniption to end all conniptions when they finally find out that she's living with a guy. One she's not married to, and a rocker, to boot. I'm waiting for that day. As for how she's kept it from them, my guess is that she gave them her cell number only. Though she's probably sent them letters and such with the return address, which means they could just show up one day. I'd pay to see that.

And I'm loving our little place in Roomieville. It's gonna be a little cramped with all of us, but the writers are more than welcome. We'll sleep on the floor and make Ray & Neela share the bed.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_
there must be something seriously wrong with me because i can actually imagine ray in a punk meets rocky horror picture show-style.
ok that's enough of my twisted mind now.

Oh me too, me too

And yes Ray and Neela should be totally made to share a bed. I suggest a handy 2AM flood from the apartment above that takes out Neela's room and the couch in the lounge so 'oh dear she has nowhere to sleep.'
Old 06-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Oh me too, me too

And yes Ray and Neela should be totally made to share a bed. I suggest a handy 2AM flood from the apartment above that takes out Neela's room and the couch in the lounge so 'oh dear she has nowhere to sleep.'
It is so funny that you should say that! I have a friend who'll be writing that! Probably not until her classes are done, but it is in the works.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:06 PM
New Fan

"Refusal of care" just aired here, an ok episode. not any cute neela/ray-scenes though
and off the topic: did that eyeball-thingy freak me out or WHAT.

i'm having this terrible mindblock right now, but if i pull myself together, i just might finish my first er-related fic tomorrow. it's probably quite bad, but hey, it keeps me pretending that i'm creative
Old 06-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Total Fan

I saw some ads for The 4400 and I swear I saw Sharif Atikins. Anyone else? Or am I crazy?

I loved Gallant, don't get me wrong, but if him coming back gets in the way of a Roomie pairing, than I don't want him back. His death would be sad, but a nice storyline for both Neela and Pratt.

As for Morris. I don't hate the guy, he is good for a laugh.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver
And I'm loving our little place in Roomieville. It's gonna be a little cramped with all of us, but the writers are more than welcome. We'll sleep on the floor and make Ray & Neela share the bed.

~Ash
Would'nt that just be great.

100 posts Ash gonna need ur help with the avi. Help Please
Old 06-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_
"Refusal of care" just aired here, an ok episode. not any cute neela/ray-scenes though
and off the topic: did that eyeball-thingy freak me out or WHAT.

i'm having this terrible mindblock right now, but if i pull myself together, i just might finish my first er-related fic tomorrow. it's probably quite bad, but hey, it keeps me pretending that i'm creative
No, but it did have a "leaning". Right after Sam told Neela that she'd have given the woman the Ativan herself if it had been five more seconds, Ray comes out and tells Sam the lady's asking for her. As he says this, he kind of leans into Neela, who's still standing right there.

And yes, that eyeball thing was the freakiest scene. Ever.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.