Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Keiko, your video was great.

Old 06-08-2005, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ditto Keiko, Loved it! Thanks so much for making it I really like the Michelle Branch song.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:56 PM
New Fan

Thank you all girls!!! ^____^
Old 06-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

loved the video! oh i am so glad we are getting roomie videos! they are one of the best kinds...

Couples: Ross/Rachel, Carter/Abby, Ray/Neela, LC/Stephen, Pacey/Joey, Jake/Peyton, Haley/Chris, Rory/Logan, Rory/Jess, Brooke/Everybody!

Anti: Nathan/Haley, Dean/Rory, Dawson/Joey
Old 06-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Keiko... loved the vid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley_
i also believe that gallant is going to die during season 12. as you said: the letter thing, how obvious can it be? and i reeeaallly like the idea that ray would be there for her when that happens
I think he's going to die also. Its just so obvious, lol. I can't wait to see how Ray and Neela's relationship skyrockets after Ray has to comfort her.

Ash, I was in a roomie mood, so i read your old fic "When the Rain comes"... still love it. Lol, thought you should know lol
Old 06-08-2005, 05:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChiq
Keiko... loved the vid!

I think he's going to die also. Its just so obvious, lol. I can't wait to see how Ray and Neela's relationship skyrockets after Ray has to comfort her.

Ash, I was in a roomie mood, so i read your old fic "When the Rain comes"... still love it. Lol, thought you should know lol

I'm totally hoping their relationship takes off. I'll deal with denial city, as long as we get something. And glad you're still enjoying the fic. Working on my post-ep to the finale still. When that's up I'll let you all know.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:50 PM
Elite Fan

I just read a fic by fc2001 "Tasting" , OMG that is one *hot* roomie fic. It was posted when i was away, I cant believe i missed this one. I thought i read them all. That fic is WOW.

Ash I am going to go read urs now when the rain comes.

xtremechiq u have started this hot roomie fic reading madness. Can't thank u enough

Last edited by neel luvs tony; 06-08-2005 at 10:55 PM
Old 06-09-2005, 12:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChiq
Keiko... loved the vid!

Thanks! I think he's going to die too. Are we bad girls becuase we want this character to disapear? I'm sorry for all the Gallant fans and Gallant/Neela shippers but it's as ou've said. There's that letter. When that kind of things exist is because something wrong is going to happen (*crosses fingers* hopefully).

Kisses
Keiko
Old 06-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Ah, the question of Gallant, so far I've only seen the first of the two eps he was in this last season, but I should be able to watch the other one at some point this week... that's the problem with asking someone to tape something for you when you're not going to see them for weeks *rolls eyes*

From what everyone's said so far I think that he'll die or for some reason we'll learn he's never coming back to Chicago... and then we'll have the long slow season long thing with Ray/Neela... yay!

On another note: I currently have a Shane West background/wallpaper thingy on my desktop...
idiot male housemate wanders in: who's Shane West?
Me: He's an actor on ER.
idiot male housemate: doe he play Carter?
Me - tries not to fall off chair laughing, poor deluded boy... lol, apparently because I've watched the finale twice (ie. where Carter leaves and that's all the ads focused on) any ER pic I have must be Carter.

Em. (Off to scary meeting with dissertation supervisor... then finally free for summer!)
Old 06-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah we havent been given an indication that Sharif Atkins will be back next yr. Really what would be the pt after all Gallant's only purpose this past season was to act as Neela's distant love interest. If they had really showed him interacting with other char in the ep he was in then sure he might have returned on a semi-permanant basis, but no. The general consensus thanx to the 'Letter" to Neela-anvil is that he is goin to be either declared MIA or dead.

Dont get me wrong I will feel bad when they mention Gallant passing, I mean he was a good character but now he has become a bump on the road to Roomieville, so yeah, Michael its been nice knowing ya!

Its gonna be really hard on Neela, but when you think about it she never was "with" Michael much, they only really realized their feelings right before he left for Iraq and he comes back for one day and you know...........hmmmm Im really curious what her initial reaction will be, I mean there have been diff takes in the rommie fics regarding this but just thinking in terms of her char and how we know her.

How do you guys think her initial reaction will be? U think she will turn toward someone (ahem. Ray) for comfort or shut everyone out?

Last edited by tigger21; 06-09-2005 at 02:50 AM
Old 06-09-2005, 04:30 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger21

How do you guys think her initial reaction will be? U think she will turn toward someone (ahem. Ray) for comfort or shut everyone out?
i think she's going to react quite badly, almost in a shock-kind of way and she might want to shut everyone out but ray sees that she actually needs a shoulder to cry on. i know that ray cares about neela, so he just couldn't leave her be alone.

i'm really starting to fall in love with the smilies of this place.
you could actually make a story with these
Old 06-09-2005, 06:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver

And after the finale (his little chat with Ray over the barf bucket), I don't like Morris,

~Ash
Really? Why particularly after that? I thought if anything it gave you a better insight into why Morris is the way he is. Pushed into medicine by his father, trying to prove himself, even when he knows he's not a very good doctor, so he's trying to go the pushing paper route, he's insecure, weak, uncool and a complete outsider. I thought his little 'no speed bumps in the road for you Ray' spiel very telling. Morris is trying to be everything he thinks people want him to be and failing to be himself..because he feels he isn't good enough. Ray's response(It's not so easy for me either..I'm just good at faking it) was great so I think he understands him somewhat...we of course know Ray has his own set of insecurities/problems...just deals with them differently. I don't know..maybe I've just gotten Morris on some level. I still think he's a total ass 99.0% of the time..but I kind of love to hate him like that (as an aside to that..I just think Scott Grimes has done a great job with what started out as a minor side character and made him as annoying as hell and therefore v. funny)

Incidentally did you notice that Morris technically saved Ray's life when he called him back for the aspirin? Ray was literally just about to step onto the porch when Morris spoke again, Ray turned round, said okay and then a split second later the porch went...so he kind of owes him in a weird way Of course Ray pretty much then did Morris' job and then some after that so I think they're square

Re: Gallant. Now I loved Gallant, always had a soft spot for that underlying wit/humour thing he had going on. But I think his character as things lie has just run it's beautiful course. I'm glad they gave him and Neela their day in the sun...there was an underlying need to address that and now I think they've practically handed us hammer and nail with the Iraq/reunion/letter angle. Why else would they do that? Unless it's a big, fat, red herring which I doubt, it's a slow burner set up. Someone up there (i.e the towering offices of TPTB has something in mind for Neela as a result of this, they've been throwing various angles into this with Neela's character and the story will need resolution...but of all people they choose to make her Ray's roommate..building up an foundation to support a future storyline..I don't think they did that to save on set dressing either so something, something is in the works.

As to how Neela will take it. Badly, naturally initially..it takes alot for Neela to admit caring for someone..to have come this far with Gallant only for him to be taken away from her will make her pull back in defense. I think because she's the type to repress her feelings..she'll go into denial mode for a while (so much DENIAL flying around!)...pretend she's coping, drown herslf in overwork etc. but Ray as the one who sees her most with living/working together will see the truth of that and will consequently be the only one able to draw her out of herself. She'll see a new side to him and they'll build on that. I hope.
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky

Last edited by theirishgirl; 06-09-2005 at 06:38 AM
Old 06-09-2005, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl
Incidentally did you notice
Re: Gallant. Now I loved Gallant, always had a soft spot for that underlying wit/humour thing he had going on. But I think his character as things lie has just run it's beautiful course. I'm glad they gave him and Neela their day in the sun...there was an underlying need to address that and now I think they've practically handed us hammer and nail with the Iraq/reunion/letter angle. Why else would they do that? Unless it's a big, fat, red herring which I doubt, it's a slow burner set up.
Oh the people at POL would be so pissed off bout this Neela/Gallant thing (the love gallant and hate ray) so let me join ya. ITA with everything u say. Why give all these scenes to them when there's going to be nothing.? theres definitely something .

Quote:
As to how Neela will take it. Badly, naturally initially..it takes alot for Neela to admit caring for someone..to have come this far with Gallant only for him to be taken away from her will make her pull back in defense. I think because she's the type to repress her feelings..she'll go into denial mode for a while (so much DENIAL flying around!)...
Neela really liked Gallant so yeah it would be difficult for her. Now as much as I love Ray and my roomie crazed brain wants it to be Ray, i think it will be Abby who will get to her first. Neela might not open up to Ray at first, but Ray being Ray will make her talk to him and comfort her, and that would be another step towards Ray , I mean she already believes in him as a doctor (more than him i'd say) and Ray being a good friend would make her trust him completely, even with matters of her heart.

Alright Enough with Gallant talks, here's what i really want to see NEELA'S PARENTS REACTION TO HER LIVING WITH RAY. I know we talked about this earlier but I am convinced this is going to be an issue. I mean it dosent seem they know do they, How has she managed to hide for this long anyway?

I so wanna know what they think about Ray, they did not let her even play rock when she wanted to as a kid and now shes living with a rocker.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl
Really? Why particularly after that? I thought if anything it gave you a better insight into why Morris is the way he is. Pushed into medicine by his father, trying to prove himself, even when he knows he's not a very good doctor, so he's trying to go the pushing paper route, he's insecure, weak, uncool and a complete outsider. I thought his little 'no speed bumps in the road for you Ray' spiel very telling. Morris is trying to be everything he thinks people want him to be and failing to be himself..because he feels he isn't good enough. Ray's response(It's not so easy for me either..I'm just good at faking it) was great so I think he understands him somewhat...we of course know Ray has his own set of insecurities/problems...just deals with them differently. I don't know..maybe I've just gotten Morris on some level. I still think he's a total ass 99.0% of the time..but I kind of love to hate him like that (as an aside to that..I just think Scott Grimes has done a great job with what started out as a minor side character and made him as annoying as hell and therefore v. funny)

Incidentally did you notice that Morris technically saved Ray's life when he called him back for the aspirin? Ray was literally just about to step onto the porch when Morris spoke again, Ray turned round, said okay and then a split second later the porch went...so he kind of owes him in a weird way Of course Ray pretty much then did Morris' job and then some after that so I think they're square

Re: Gallant. Now I loved Gallant, always had a soft spot for that underlying wit/humour thing he had going on. But I think his character as things lie has just run it's beautiful course. I'm glad they gave him and Neela their day in the sun...there was an underlying need to address that and now I think they've practically handed us hammer and nail with the Iraq/reunion/letter angle. Why else would they do that? Unless it's a big, fat, red herring which I doubt, it's a slow burner set up. Someone up there (i.e the towering offices of TPTB has something in mind for Neela as a result of this, they've been throwing various angles into this with Neela's character and the story will need resolution...but of all people they choose to make her Ray's roommate..building up an foundation to support a future storyline..I don't think they did that to save on set dressing either so something, something is in the works.

As to how Neela will take it. Badly, naturally initially..it takes alot for Neela to admit caring for someone..to have come this far with Gallant only for him to be taken away from her will make her pull back in defense. I think because she's the type to repress her feelings..she'll go into denial mode for a while (so much DENIAL flying around!)...pretend she's coping, drown herslf in overwork etc. but Ray as the one who sees her most with living/working together will see the truth of that and will consequently be the only one able to draw her out of herself. She'll see a new side to him and they'll build on that. I hope.

Re: Morris, what I should have said was that after the finale scene, I don't despise him like I used to, but I'm not sure I really like him yet, though, either. Maybe if they do some more development in the coming season I'll get to like him. Right now, I think he's good for the comic relief, and saving Ray's life, of course. But we'll see what happens with the coming season.

Re: Neela/Gallant, I totally agree with you (as if that should come as a great surprise, lol). I see Neela reacting very badly, at least initially. She'll definitely throw herself into her work, pretend all's fine, while inside she's breaking. She'll keep up the charade for a while, but one night (or day), it'll all come tumbling down and Ray will be around to comfort her when it does. And that's what they'll build on. There has to be a reason that they moved her into Ray's apartment, instead of just letting her and Abby find a 2 bedroom apartment and room together. I like to think the writers want a house in Roomieville, too.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony

here's what i really want to see NEELA'S PARENTS REACTION TO HER LIVING WITH RAY. I know we talked about this earlier but I am convinced this is going to be an issue. I mean it dosent seem they know do they, How has she managed to hide for this long anyway?

I so wanna know what they think about Ray, they did not let her even play rock when she wanted to as a kid and now shes living with a rocker.

I have to say I love the whole 'ah..that's my roommate..Ray..chel' angle they have over at Parminder Online. Their description of RayChels band cracks me up It would be too funny if they did that on the show. Maybe Neela's just been pretending she's still living with Abby up till now...but you're right the comedy crapola has the hit the fan sometime!

Ash...you agree with me..how strange I think at least one of the writers must be batting for our team and has shacked up in Roomieville with us, Ray and Neela (how's that for house?!)
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky