Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL, sometimes the days off can be the busiest Don't worry about it
Old 04-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly, people see that you're free and suddenly rope you into 100 different things.
Old 04-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, most of the Carter comedy was in the earlier seasons, and it's a shame there was practically none of that in the later seasons. And don't worry Stephen, do it when you have the time.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Our live chat was very helpful to him today
Old 04-13-2015, 03:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

@Jennifer_Lynn89 on twitter met Noah and she asked him about ER.

Old 04-13-2015, 03:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Setting up an entire write up for you guys! Stay tuned!! Plus the panel video!
Old 04-13-2015, 03:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Great I can´t wait
Old 04-13-2015, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you, Jen! You are a star.
Old 04-13-2015, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow Jen, that is awesome, thank you so much!
Old 04-13-2015, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's my pleasure!! Now only if work didn't get in the way of everything all the time lol Hope to post it all on Wednesday!
Old 04-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 04-14-2015, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you, looking forward to it.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

The panel's 40 minutes long and taking forever to save and upload without losing quality, but here's the pics and write up for now!

When we got there on Saturday, he was running late and wasn't at his table yet, so we just stood around at a safe distance lol Well within minutes a guy rushes past me, I look up and it was Noah I stopped breathing lol Literally within feet from my face O_O His panel was at 2pm, so we just hung around for an hour or so. I didn't want to meet him when his line was huge. We went to the panel first. Right after it ended, we rushed to his line.

He had a long line all day, so I only talked to him once that day. I got my tv guide signed and GUSHED about everything lol I went on about how much respect I had for all their hard work. I mentioned how I read the behind the scenes books and watched the documentaries and every time I'm completely blown away by the hard work that went into the first season. Then I said I have a million questions and so much to say. I asked what his fondest season 1 memory was. He said something about spending the entire season trying to get noticed lol Then I asked if he still talks to sherry bc I love her. He said pretty often and that she has 2 kids and lives in LA, and that he should call her up someday. (NOTE: the girl in front of me asked something about the ER cast and all I heard was Noah say he just had dinner with Eriq a few nights before, so they're still close.)

Sunday his line was significantly shorter all day, so early in the day I went over and he said "hey I remember you from yesterday!" was like "remember I had a million questions?" And he's like, let's hear them! And I asked who his fave guest star was and he said Alan Alda and a couple others and we were discussing their plot lines and he asked me my fave and I said Bob Newhart and he was like "ah yes I was so sad I didn't get to meet him" and I was like "aww yeah, I picked it bc it was one of Susan's big story lines and she's my fave!" And then he kinda leaned back and was like "ah sherry stringfield. how great is she. I used to have the biggest crush on her. I really need to call her up." Jokingly I said you should bring her to a con (haha). He laughed and was like she'd love this! Then he said how she was supposed to be in season 3 of falling skies but she got pneumonia and couldn't, I said try again haha. Then he said again how he really need to call her up someday soon. And I said tell her I she has a big fan in PA and he said I will absolutely do that! Then I said, well I'll let you get back to your line and he said ok feel free to come back around.

At one (brief) point his line was empty and I was like, hey you're all alone! And he said I am, I was just gonna pick up my book. and I asked what it was and he said some biography and I was like oh you like biographies?? Me too, but they're usually people like Patti LuPone and Kristen Chenoweth and he was like Kristen Chenoweth has a bio out already and I said yeah a few years ago, do you like musical theatre?? And he said he loves MT. And I asked some of his favorite shows and he said a bunch, and asked mine, and I said a bunch and we were kinda just listing good ones and we both said Evita at the EXACT same time!! And I told him how my friend Christina was the standby on Broadway and such.

(Note: at the panel he was asked to name 5 ppl he'd want to have dinner with) and then I brought up the dinner question from yesterday and said I'd probably put Ethel merman on my list and he asked if I read her bio too and I said yeah! And he was commenting on things in it and it was awesome then I said ok I'll let you get back to your line again.

Next it was photo op time and it's so different than the Alex con lol there were like 10-15 ppl and he was done in like 5 minutes lol I was second to last and and when it was my turn, he smiled and said "there she is!" Haha Like he was waiting for me hahaha and I asked for a hug pic and he was like sure!!!

Finally after a bit I went up to him for the final time and he said how'd the picture come out?? I showed him and said we looked adorable. And I said we're about to head out and how great it was to meet him and I thanked him for coming to Pittsburgh, then I asked why he chose Pittsburgh of all places and he pointed to his handler guy so I thanked him as well then I said it was a honor and he said keep supporting musical theatre! And I said have a safe flight and he said I'll tell sherry you said hello (dead) and we said bye!
Old 04-16-2015, 01:53 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG. That all sounds soo awesome!! I'm jealous! How great that he recognized you the next day too. That pic of you guys is adorable. And he talking about Sherry like that, awww. Thanks for sharing this!!
Old 04-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Elite Fan

Amazing con experience! Noah seems like such a cool and down-to-earth guy, which is great for me because HE HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR LONDON FILM & COMIC CON, WHICH I AM ALSO GOING TO! So, this July I will get to meet Noah too.

Quote:
the girl in front of me asked something about the ER cast and all I heard was Noah say he just had dinner with Eriq a few nights before, so they're still close
This makes me happy!

Quote:
we both said Evita at the EXACT same time!!
Soul-mates.

Great photos - I love his signature on your TV Guide.