Old 08-05-2003, 01:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Swirlysheen:
<STRONG>

How is that possible? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
i dont know.. maybe i lost the Lusan spirit [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Swirlysheen:
<STRONG>

How is that possible? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Anna - thanks for the lyrics, hun.</STRONG>
No problem [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Not even ice-cream thoughts...? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Aww, that's horrible. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'll try to help you a bit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (yeah, this is one of my famous fantasies [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]).

Think Christams dinner we never saw, think Luka and Susan dancing to some slow song, preferably something in the line of Shoot the moon... Then you can add the ice-cream thoughts from yesterday - [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

*must write Christmas fic*

The world is not black-and-white. Nothing is simple.
Old 08-05-2003, 01:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by annuscka:
<STRONG>

Not even ice-cream thoughts...? [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Aww, that's horrible. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I'll try to help you a bit [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (yeah, this is one of my famous fantasies [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]).

Think Christams dinner we never saw, think Luka and Susan dancing to some slow song, preferably something in the line of Shoot the moon... Then you can add the ice-cream thoughts from yesterday - [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

*must write Christmas fic*</STRONG>
oh god.. ok.. now....yeah...hmm.. i can imagine it..

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-05-2003, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
i dont know.. maybe i lost the Lusan spirit
Nah. Maybe Anna's weirdness is rubbing off on you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Think Christams dinner we never saw, think Luka and Susan dancing to some slow song, preferably something in the line of Shoot the moon... Then you can add the ice-cream thoughts from yesterday
[img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2003, 01:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

ok thats it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

oh oh.. the innocent smiley

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
oh oh.. the innocent smiley
We all know what that means [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I gotta go now [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] bye!
Old 08-05-2003, 02:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah me too.. bye tania.. bye anna

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-05-2003, 02:15 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I'm alone!!! [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Bye!!

ETA: OK, so now I'm leaving too. [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]
&lt;--- new avie! Tried to make one myself, but failed 5 or 6 times, so I gave up... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Am going to bed now, gonna think about... Christmas dinner [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited annuscka ]

Old 08-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello, moj malen zekos!

Just droping by to say hi, although I'm pretty sure I'm all alone right now..

Thread 17 flew by, but the fact that I was off from work nad haven't had a decent Lusan conversation in a about week...well, I was in major Lusan withdrawl..but now I"m good until the weekend!

Quote:
Cindy i love the title.. i really do
Thanks Jess. I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. I remember someone mentioning this title way back in one of the first Lusan threads. I can't remember who it was but I really liked it and noone ever used it and then it was forgotten about...Then I remembered it and I used now that I had the chance [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited daydreamer2777 ]
Old 08-05-2003, 04:13 PM
New Fan

hello all. Am figuring none of you are here cause you all said you were leaving and so i am probably talking to myself. However:

Tania I sooo dodn't make the connection, how dim am i? but yay I am indeed your betta and jess' to so yay lots of reading for me, want that first chapter though as fic sounds very good :-).

Hope you all are well, heard a song by a group called Ultrabeat, that's called "pretty green eyes" guess who I thought it applied to? hehehe.

anyway will see you all soon am having an early night tonight.

mo
Old 08-05-2003, 04:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello Mo...hope you didn't leave yet...

ok...goodnight everyone... talk to you soon!

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited daydreamer2777 ]
Old 08-05-2003, 07:01 PM
New Fan

A few Luka/Susan songs:

In Dreams, by Roy Orbison

A Change Would Do You Good, by Sheryl Crow (I love her music, if not her politics - none of the lyrics make any sense, which means they're open to interpretation)

If It Makes You Happy, by Sheryl Crow

Straight to the Moon, by Sheryl Crow

Tomorrow Never Dies, by Sheryl Crow (really a "007" song, but it has a kind of Luka-coolness to it)

The Nearness of You, as sung by Norah Jones

Cupid, by Sam Cooke ("Cupid...draw back your bow...and let your arrow flow...straight to my lover's heart...for me!")

And today at work, while listening to some MP3s, I heard The Eagles' "Get Over It", a great song for Abby (particularly the line that goes "I'd like to find your inner child and kick his little ass...").

In case you're wondering, I really don't like Abby. I usually want to staple things to her head. I hated (HATED!!!) Luby with a passion and every time Abby is in a scene with Luka I really want to throw things at her ("Get away from him before you suck the life out of him again!").

BTW, the song "Luka", by Suzanne Vega, is about an abused little boy. Not entirely applicable to Luka, unless you count the abuse he suffered at Abby's ever-cheery hands. &lt;snicker&gt;

Okay. I'm here all night. Try the veal.

~Miesque
Old 08-05-2003, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] holy crap! I'm gone one day and I miss a WHOLE THREAD?!! you guys are crazy!. Well I'm here all night [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was busy a few days with school stuff and job interviews, not fun at all. I missed my Lusan obsessed pals [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So anything new? I will go to read ALL the pages I missed.
Old 08-06-2003, 01:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer2777:
<STRONG>Hello, moj malen zekos!

Thanks Jess. I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. I remember someone mentioning this title way back in one of the first Lusan threads. I can't remember who it was but I really liked it and noone ever used it and then it was forgotten about...Then I remembered it and I used now that I had the chance [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
anyway, i love it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].. and i´m glad you remembered it...

Quote:
Hope you all are well, heard a song by a group called Ultrabeat, that's called "pretty green eyes" guess who I thought it applied to? hehehe.
i have absolutely no idea [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]... maybe to the most beautiful woman on earth?? [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

ok. daisy... it may be awhile until you finished reading the whole thread.. i´ll be here waiting...

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 08-06-2003, 01:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Morning! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanks for the songs Mo, I'll download them [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sad news about this weekend though [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I thought I'd be around, but I just realized I won't [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] My dad's birthday tomorrow, and on Friday we're going down to our summerhouse to have a party on Saturday night. No computer there, which means no lusan [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]