Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-30-2007, 12:33 AM
New Fan

Luka going to Croatia

first of all i wanna say hello ,it's my first time posting here...
while watching the season 13 finale...i couldn't help but notice luka's face expression while he was in the cab, going to croatia.
and one thing just popped my mind...i could just be imagining stuff but i was thinking that he might 've lied to abby about the real reason he's going there. i mean...she doesn't understand the language so he could tell her anything to protect her-which he likes to do. and the whole "sick daddy" plot is just too easy...
also...
i read on some forum..this maybe...i don't remember exactly, when someone was partialy translating what luka was saying on the phone disovered that he answered "yes, this is he". so...if his dad was at the hospital and the nurses were calling family...wouldn't it be easier to call one of his brothers (in a discussion with abby in season 12 he mentions that he has two brothers) and one of them would call luka? i mean...who would write on their call in case of emergency list the son they haven't seen in like...4-5 years???
i might just be refusing TPTB giving us such a dull plot and thinking to much ahead!!!
does it make any sense to any of you?
Old 05-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome to the forum! I'm going to move this over to the Goran/Luka thread.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.