Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-29-2006, 05:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Dancer
Wendy, the site looks great! You can feel free to link to any of my fanfic. I'm writing Abby for fanfic100 on LJ (and a lot are turning out Lubyish), so all the fics so far are on this journal: http://fuddled-words.livejournal.com/ I'd link you to a bunch of my other Luby fanfic, but frankly, I wrote it all 4-5 years ago and I think they suck But feel free to use any of the ones on fuddled_words.
OMG! Why didn't you tell me about the LJ sooner?! I just read "Fifth of July". Just beautiful. Please keep more coming
From Worst Case Scenario by Californiagirl
Old 01-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman
OMG! Why didn't you tell me about the LJ sooner?! I just read "Fifth of July". Just beautiful. Please keep more coming
Hehe. I guess because before I wrote Fifth of July I hadn't posted there in a few months, and sort of forgot about it for a while. I really thought I'd posted about Fifth here, but I guess that slipped my mind.

I finished the video. This video is mainly Luka, in the Africa episodes. Kind of an exploration on the spiritual nature of his experience there, as well as what he had to come home to (so there's definitely a Luby slant as well). It's set to the song I Shall Not Walk Alone. Ben Harper wrote the song, and he does a nice version of it, but the version I used is performed by The Blind Boys of Alabama, which I enjoy much more than Ben's version. Lyrics here

here's the YSI link to the video

and here's the sharkle link

Sorry the video is such a large file - but anything smaller really made the images poor quality.

icon by iconillusion, text by Cranky Recaps