Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2003, 03:36 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Daisy*:
<STRONG>don't worry Roxy so. Cal is not that great, I'd take the east coast any day</STRONG>
I love Southern California!! We have everything! We're the bestest!
Old 11-22-2003, 03:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

maybe its 'cause I hate the hot weather and I love the winter.

But I do love San Diego! its a beautiful place - I was so upset with the whole fire situation
Old 11-22-2003, 03:40 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'll stick with NorCal. I wanna go visit San Diego, though... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Never been there.
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Old 11-22-2003, 03:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Daisy*:
<STRONG>maybe its 'cause I hate the hot weather and I love the winter.

But I do love San Diego! its a beautiful place - I was so upset with the whole fire situation</STRONG>
I raised/am raising two kids in Los Angeles. Just such a melting pot of people...and stuff like that. It's amazing.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:55 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I love LA. ... The two times I went there... ;; But, like I said, I want to go to UCLA. People say it's huge and there'll be a lot of people, but I'm sorta looking forward to it... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Old 11-22-2003, 07:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Nick Name: Bella, Real name's Simon [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Age: Mental or actual? 5 and 18 and way too many months, 19 is vast approaching ick.
Location: England, we just won the rugby, the joy [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]!
Favourite ER character(s): Luka, Carter, Gallant, Dave.
Favourite ER couple(s): Luka/Abby, Mark/Elizabeth.
Fave TV Show(s): ER, Smallville, Neighbours, Doctors, Teachers, Hollyoaks, and other random shows
Fave Movie(s): Liar, Liar, Shrek, Moulin Rouge, 10 Things I hate about you, The Mask, Fried Green Tomatoes, Beaches.
Fave Book(s): Catcher in The Rye, After you'd gone, Jane Eyre, Peter Pan.
Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm a sucker for angst. I will approve a happy ending if it follows a truck load of angst, but otherwise I'm a cynical being. I'm watching Britney on TV right now and I choose vodka. I also can't play pool and get quite obsessive over people [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]...

Quote:
Originally posted by Fire Dancer:
<STRONG>Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm having a little girl-baby in March. Sometimes I hope she'll be born on my birthday because that would be fun. ::looks::</STRONG>
awwwwww, ditto on the congrats [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]. And March babies are always really hot, I mean look at me, well that's not a good example, but if you squint I look okay [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]!

[ 11-22-2003: Message edited Elegantly Wasted ]

Every now and then I fall apart
Old 11-22-2003, 09:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .::.Roxy.::.:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Aw, congratulations! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And March babies are the best. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
&lt;--proud of it</STRONG>
Quote:
Originally posted by Elegantly Wasted:
awwwwww, ditto on the congrats [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]. And March babies are always really hot, I mean look at me, well that's not a good example, but if you squint I look okay [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]!
[img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Thanks guys. I'm proud to be a March baby too, but I'm not a good one to prove the 'March babies are hot' theory either. 'Course, my son is a March baby too (oy) and he breaks the mold on cuteness, so she definitely has a chance. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 11-22-2003: Message edited Fire Dancer ]

icon by iconillusion, text by Cranky Recaps
Old 11-22-2003, 09:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm having a little girl-baby in March. Sometimes I hope she'll be born on my birthday because that would be fun. ::looks::
Echoing everyone else's congratulations. That's really exciting [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Aww, it's a girl? I'm sure she'll be adorable! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

&lt;--- April kid [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The world is not black-and-white. Nothing is simple.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:53 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Thanks, both of you.

icon by iconillusion, text by Cranky Recaps
Old 11-22-2003, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Name: Jess
Favourite ER character(s): Susan, Luka, Carter, Cuck, Sam
Favourite ER couple(s):Susan/Chuck Luka/Susan, Mark/Susan, Carter/Susan, Luka/Abby, Gallant/Neela
Fave TV Show(s): ER, SatC, Charmed, Will and Grace
Fave Movie(s): Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Dirty Dancing, Scream
Fave Book(s): everything from Anne Rice
Anything else you would like to share with us: Tv-junkie... know almost everything about movies or tv-shows, actor/actress

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Orig. posted by Daisy:
Fave Movie(s): Magnolia, Requiem for a Dream, High Fidelity, Ghost World, Almost Famous, Say Anything (anything John Cusack related), and lots more
Are we the same person? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] BTW, you're not the same Daisy who posts all the spoilers at AEB, are you?
Old 11-22-2003, 07:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Name: Alex/Lexa
Age: old enough to be called MamaPerv! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Favourite ER character(s): Lizzie [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Benton, Susan
Favourite ER couple(s): P/E Baby! Or SuBeth.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Fave TV Show(s): ER...ummm...don't wacth much else
Fave Movie(s): Moll Flanders, Bowling for Columbine
Fave Book(s): Helen Keller's Autobiography..any fact-based history books...
Anything else you would like to share with us:
Ummm...nope.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lararenee:
<STRONG>

Are we the same person? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] BTW, you're not the same Daisy who posts all the spoilers at AEB, are you?</STRONG>
you have good taste in movies [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. No, I lurk at AEB but I hardly post there.

Quote:
Fave Movie(s): Moll Flanders, Bowling for Columbine
I forgot Bowling for Columbine, that movie is great!
Old 11-24-2003, 02:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Name: Helen
Favourite ER character(s): Abby, Carter, Susan
Favourite ER couple(s): Carter/Abby
Fave TV Show(s): ER, The Daily Show, The X-Files, NewsRadio, Friends, Will & Grace etc, etc.
Fave Movie(s): Girl Interrupted, Office Space, Oxygen, The Pianist, Bread & Roses, A Walk To Remember, Gia, Scotland PA, etc, etc.
Fave Book(s): The Trick Is To Keep Breathing
Anything else you would like to share with us: I'm not good at these say-something-interesting questions. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]