Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2015, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

It has just occured to me that there should be a Clooney database that lists a) known pranks, b) things he's handcuffed himself to, and c) all his ER stories.
Old 05-24-2015, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Can't wait to hear Ainara!

Quote:
Did you all hear about the ER sketch George filmed with Julianna for Letterman last week?
I hope it gets released! omg

Quote:
It has just occured to me that there should be a Clooney database that lists a) known pranks, b) things he's handcuffed himself to, and c) all his ER stories.
yes

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

Some federal department is bound to have that kind of database. I am sure he has tried to pull something on elected officials through the years.
Old 05-25-2015, 06:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I believe that agency would be called the FBI. And he is guaranteed to have a file, having been arrested at an embassy.*

*crap arrest
Old 05-26-2015, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

I forgot about that arrest - AND my favourite related Tumblr joke:

Old 05-26-2015, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

I never saw that!
Old 05-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

That's great

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

And the follow-up:

Old 05-27-2015, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

This calls for some Fun With Captions
Old 05-28-2015, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

It makes me think of what could have been Season 6 of ER if George had stayed and Doug had been prosecuted for the Ricky Abbott fiasco.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh I remember when we saw it !! I LOVED IT !

Being in jail makes George looks younger

^ Umm.. not good thing for Doug and Carol relationship... more problems.

Ok, guys, at last ! Sorry for not being around here… I don´t have many time, I have to study, and do many things… but I think it´s time to tell you about it

As you can imagine. I´m going to tell you every little detail.

I still don´t believe I have met him It was on 19th.

I arrived in Valencia on Monday, with my parents, and I went to City of Arts and Science that afternoon. The place is amazing !!

Disney was setting up everything for the next day. I talked and became friend with the security woman She told me, when they filmed months ago, that was stressed because eveybody wanted to see him and people even was rude to her. I wasn´t... so she told me in secret that George was already in Valencia. I knew the hotel but I didn´t go. I didn´t find appropriate.
The next day a man told us he went to "have a coffee" and he saw him, he asked politely if he could take a photo while they were eating but George told him, please, not to do it. Totally understandable, the waitress approached to ask if everything was fine and he said it was.

So the afternoon before, I asked to Disney´s photographer if there would be any way of knowing anything, he was very kind, he took my phone for the next day. I forgot to ask his name…. and now I am trying to find anthing about him on Disney but nothing… because he took plenty of photos and it would be nice if he send to me some of them.
And I asked to others people of Disney, but they were not the ones who were responsible for the press.
The men setting the posters gave me one of them they cut the city of Tomorrowland and give me the part of George face with Britt It´s huge so no way I can place somewhere, my mother suggested to use it as a tablecloth because it is of that material

On Tuesday, I got there an hour before, I started talking to the people there, I became friends with an actor guy who is fan of George. We even went together to the blue carpet at the afternoon. And I was the only one who had travelled to be there, the others ones were all from Valencia.
Then we saw a black van approach, was strange but not George inside. It disappeared and 10 minutes later three black cars and two vans arrived.
We didn´t know there were a back door, because that place is pretty strange, the L´Hemisferic. There is a cinema inside underfloor.

So we started to run, and at the other side of the pool, like 100 meters away, I saw him !! I had a moment of, OMG, he´s there !! It´s George in person !! At last !! And I stopped running hahaha. Then they came in and we had to wait.
They were an hour inside at the press conference. I met other people, two teenagers who did not go to school to see him, they are in the video. They were funny I said to them not to shout so much, that nobody but me wanted to see him, and if they shouted that much when he came out he would not come to us and they were like okay, okay.

Then, It happened I can´t explain that moment guys….. it´s so unrealistic.
A guy who was there uploaded a video. (I will post it)
I saw him walking towards us, you know his gait… first to the other group of people and then to us.
Guys… it was…. I have no words. Just tons of:

He looks exactly the same!! I could not believe he was there, at last, was too surreal.
Oh, I forgot to say that as I went to visit Valencia too, my parents were too,as I didn´t see them since March, it was like mini vacations... so the situation was even more surreal
I didn´t want to live that moment with my parents but… they enjoyed it a lot and now they boast about having met George
My mother fell for him… and I was like: I have talk to you about him for 15 years and now, when you see him you react like this?

Well, as I was telling, he came to us and shake our hands, Giovanni, his friend and bodyguard was there and also Stan ! I even loved to see them As I have seen them so many times with him.
It was crazy when he came to us, crazy !! People trying to get photo, autograph… shaking hands.. That moment happens so quickly...my mother had the photo I printed an he saw it and signed.
I told him, as you can see on the videos….. (that is something I will tell you after this), that I was his fan for 15 years… (and now I am like: How **** I told that ?? Why that? NOOO. I should´ve told him that I love ER, Julianna and him !! That was the phrase !! not that one ! God…. He would have reacted a lot to that.

And another thing… We were few people, I thought about bringing a photo of Jules and him, and I didn´t print one because I assumed it was going to be a lot of people and would have been difficult for him to sign just one. So I took one of him, the one signed… Totally a newbie !! I also saw the next days in Shangai premiere that people write their names in a little paper and put it on the photo so the person sign it with the name… (I didn´t know that) Maybe he thought I was going to sell it, (a photographer told me: The value of that picture is high. And I told him: The photo is for me, I won’t never sell it! )
Well, he reacted to my phrase with an: Oh, yeah? - And that was the moment when I totally freaked out !
My mind was on a stage of a high shock that I don´t remember the moment when he looked at me. How possibility my mind don´t remember that…

His voice… OH MY GOD

In that moment I was so soooooo in shock that looking at him while he was signing and greeting to other people, I said: Dr. Ross.... but in a low voice, I think I only heard to myself.

I´ve met DOUG !!!!!!!!!!! ASIDGAHSIUFGHASGHDFAISUHGIAHGISGHSFKSD

He is not too tall, I knew it, but it doesn´t look short. because he has a strong back and big hands... so for me he has a perfect height.

I remember looking at his clothes I have seen those in so many photos… I even greeted Giovanni. I looked at him and I told him: Hey Giovanni, and he smiled at me, I am sure he though, oh, if you know my name you are one of those fans
Then he went to the cars and they left the place.
In that moment, people were like, OMG We have seen George Clooney!!!
and I suddenly bent and began to cry. I would not thought I would react like that, but it was so intense moment in my life that my body needed that. Suddenly, I noticed that people came to me and spoke to me, saying, Congratulations you have achieved your dream !!
I heard my mother saying: Honey, enjoy this moment!!
It was incredible.

It was very fast and you always wish you had done things differently, but it was how it was.

The press saw me crying and they came running at me. I told him, very firmly, I din´t want to speak or they recording me, but you know the result
I was in all the news of my country.
You can imagine my family and friends. that day the phone was ringing all the day. I am trying to get all of it.

In the afternoon I was with the guy I met, we went to the fences and waited.
I took a poster and a letter (which quickly wrote the week before). Seems I mean a thousand things and is all compressed into two pages ). Luckily I could give it to him.
But as always.... something had to go wrong on a day like that.
It was doing very good days in Valencia, almost like summer, and in fact, every day we were there seemed summer, but that afternoon.... waiting them to arrive, we started to see the sky a little black ... a girl next to us saying that it was to rain. And before 18:30 it started to rain, wind... seemed like an awful winter´s day. We were able to cover something with people umbrellas but I got wet, the letter too...
We were very good placed, in front of the stand of the press where they were going to interview them, but they had to get everyone inside because they were getting wet too.
They began arriving at 19.15. Actresses and Brad Bird came pretty fast with umbrellas. Britt is very very pretty. I shook hands with Brad, I was walking so peaceful looking at us and said, Brad !! And he shook my hand. Very nice man
Suddenly, George got out of the car and people started screaming.
He shook our hands and I held out the letter, he was a little surprised
He said: Oh, Ok !! And he reached out to Giovanni.
I have no idea what will have happened to the letter .... the envelope was wet but I don´t think the letter was very wet. I did not write anything weird, ok? haha. I told him that I would want to know he has read it, and my address was on it but I don´t think I will receive a reply. He has better things to do. (Although George always surprises you, who knows)

I was very angry about the weather. There were not many people. It seems that Disney did not announce very much the premiere because it was people in the afternoon who saw it on the news that day, so it was perfect for us to take pictures, even chat with him and we got that winter day.
I saw pictures of the premiere in Shanghai, lots of people, taking selfies…., I could not stop him and tell him to take a photo with me. He was getting wet. There was the guy who went to the hotel that morning and saw him having breakfast. He got the photo with him at the premiere. So lucky guy… he was big and tall so he had more options.

Well, luckily I have the videos, and I can get a picture from the video. Some day I will get the one with him.

I have to say that I want to see him again, soon. I need it. More calm and trying to focus only in him, looking at him and try to retain the moment, and thus, visit other places. I will start saving money for it It´s expensive to be a fan.

Well, that was the day.
George did not disappoint me, he is as I expected. A thing that I noticed (I suspected for all the interviews...) he transmits peace, temperance ... handles so well the situation that makes you relax.
He is perfect guys. I´ve meet him too late and he found Amal before, not fair

I will post some videos and photos.

I had the message of too many images so I couldn´t post many smilies....

Last edited by hathaross; 06-01-2015 at 07:06 AM
Old 06-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Ainara, I am so unbelievably happy for you. I am glad your dream came true.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm watching ER from the beginning. Doug was really made for pediatrics. He's so good and compassionate with kids.
ER - 10x12 - "NICU"
Old 06-02-2015, 06:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thank you Stephen !! It was a perfect day

Old 06-03-2015, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

I should have known there would also be an old George interview posted as well. Thanks to whomever is posting these.