Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Total Fan

ER O/T #296: FanForum's Back in Business!

Ramble away, guys!
Old 04-25-2006, 08:47 PM
Total Fan

Anyone have anything good happen while FF was down?

Remember the week that I was gone for a job interview? I found out during the downtime that I got the job I was applying for - thus, I'm moving to Phoenix, AZ at the beginning of June!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, congrats, Meghan
When you said you had a job interview, I thought you meant for a summer job. What's your job?

I'm craving for Sour Skittles. and Triscuits. I need to have them NOW!
From Worst Case Scenario by Californiagirl
Old 04-26-2006, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, that's great Meghan! I'm looking for a job too, but it isn't easy.

Quote:
I'm craving for Sour Skittles. and Triscuits.
I love Sour Skittles
Old 04-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm on a chocolate binge. I realized that I went to the supermarket today, and all I got was junk food. Arizona! Very, very hot. I think I would melt.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:17 AM
Total Fan

Merci, everyone. I'm going to be teaching middle school science. It's exciting

Ooh, sour skittles! I those - but only the American ones. I'm not a fan of that purple blackcurrant stuff... And chocolate - mmmm!
Old 04-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was watching that commercial about Hershey's Dark Chocolate and how women truly understand its value. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I will like Dark Chocolate. I actually hate dark chocolate, too bitter. I'll stick to milk chocolate myself. Did you know white chocolate is not actually chocolate?

Yes, I'm full of useless information. Does anyone like the hospital? I mean, not as a patient of course but for recreational kind of stuff. I'm just in awe when I walk near a hospital, I don't know if that's strange because many dread hospitals but I think it's awesome. Doctors in scrubs, I didn't actually see any nurses though. I live in Downtown Seattle in my prison of a dorm, so I live near two of the premier hospitals. Just 5 minutes away- walking distance. I've always wanted to go to the emergency department but I don't think they would let me in since I don't have a reason to be there, and wouldn't want to get in the way. Harborview Medical Center (where ER is loosely based on from a nurse's experience, I forgot her name) actually has metal detectors, it looks really dangerous there though. Very scary part of town. That hospital has helicopter docks, I checked it out on Google Maps. The other hospital, Swedish Medical Center, doesn't have one. I think that Harborview is huge and deals with everything and probably takes most of the emergent cases. While, Swedish deals more with specialty medicine like huge buildings are dedicated to kidney, blood, cancer sections, each with their own building.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1
Anyone have anything good happen while FF was down?

Remember the week that I was gone for a job interview? I found out during the downtime that I got the job I was applying for - thus, I'm moving to Phoenix, AZ at the beginning of June!
Congratz, Meghan. That's a big move. I've been to Ohio, but never Arizona. Let us know what it's like out there.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkana
I was watching that commercial about Hershey's Dark Chocolate and how women truly understand its value. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I will like Dark Chocolate. I actually hate dark chocolate, too bitter. I'll stick to milk chocolate myself. Did you know white chocolate is not actually chocolate?
Chocolate covered pretzels. Best Snack Ever!

Although I choose milk chocolate over dark one anytime, I'm starting to develop a taste for dark chocolate recently. I've tried one with 86% cacao and I liked it. Yes, I know white chocolate is not really chocolate because it's not made of cacao. Have you ever tried 95% cacao dark chocolate?
Old 04-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Total Fan

Ooh.....dark chocolate!!! Mmmmm. I love the stuff!

I can't say I've been in "awe" of hospitals. Considering the fact that I'm 22 and have had 17 operations so far, I was kind of raised in one lol. I don't mind them, per se, but I don't have a yearning to go in them when I don't have do. Does that make sense?

Thanks, Carrie. I have a feeling Arizona will be a lot hotter than OH, especially in the winter...
Old 04-27-2006, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

I don't like hospitals. Which is wierd cause I watch a lot of shows that involve hospitals.

I love the women's center though All the babies! I'm very much a baby person.

Chocolate IS love! I heart milk chocolate. Dark is just too bitter. My favorite candy bar is prolly Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars. Straight up chocolate!

Congrats on the job Meghan! I have a friend who's in school out there and she seems to like it a lot. But then again I don't what part of the state she's in or you will be in.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 04-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidbit2008
I don't like hospitals. Which is wierd cause I watch a lot of shows that involve hospitals.

I love the women's center though All the babies! I'm very much a baby person.

Chocolate IS love! I heart milk chocolate. Dark is just too bitter. My favorite candy bar is prolly Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars. Straight up chocolate!

Congrats on the job Meghan! I have a friend who's in school out there and she seems to like it a lot. But then again I don't what part of the state she's in or you will be in.
Hershey bars are good. Personally, though, my favorite is Reese cups. Give me chocolate and peanut butter and I could survive forever. Actually, just give me peanut butter and I could survive forever...
Old 05-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oooh. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are great. I don't like peanut butter but I love it with chocolate!
Old 05-02-2006, 08:11 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkana
Oooh. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are great. I don't like peanut butter but I love it with chocolate!
Mmmm. Peanut Butter.

Seriously. I could live off the stuff. When I was living in Europe last year, some of my friends mailed me Jif because you can't get decent PB outside N. America.
Old 05-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1
Mmmm. Peanut Butter.
Inevitable question: You like chunky or smooth kind?

Now we are in May sweep, how are other favorite shows of yours doing? Any interesting development with your favorite TV couple on those shows if you have one?

Last edited by kikkoman; 05-05-2006 at 11:14 AM