Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2004, 07:34 AM
New Fan

ER DVD thread

Thought i'd start a thread for the DVD's and i'll start with a question. For the season 2 dvd's there's a Easter egg of Benton and Carter, does anybody know where that is?
Old 08-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 3 will be out on December 15, 2004. I didn't get S2, but this set I'm definitely getting... Must have the best D/C UST season.
me too.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:10 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Saraheh2
does anybody know where that is?
I don't know.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mely
Season 3 will be out on December 15, 2004. I didn't get S2, but this set I'm definitely getting... Must have the best D/C UST season.
Help! Please! I can understand almost everything - except the "D/C UST" thing.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hee, sorry. D/C UST = Doug/Carol Unresolved Sexual Tension. Lots of that in S3, especially Make a Wish.
me too.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:39 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hee, sorry. D/C UST = Doug/Carol Unresolved Sexual Tension. Lots of that in S3, especially Make a Wish.
I see! Well, D/C is obvious. We just have a rerun of season 4 on TV, I still can remember the D/C UST scenes.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, they are unforgettable S4 I like like, I thought they got kinda boring after they got together... to me, the main draw to them was the UST, knowing that they should be together, and then they were and it was like okay, so what now?
me too.
Old 08-30-2004, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

It is actually region 4 ( mexico, South America, Australia, New Zealand) that is being released on Dec 15th. Dec 15th is a Wednesday. Dvd's in the IS 99.9 % of the time are released on Tuesday.

This is what DVD answers web site says:
ER - Season Three (Region 4) at 13.02 on 27/08/04

<< Back Comments (4)

Purchase Using: eBay.com.au
Title: ER: The Complete Third Season
Starring: George Clooney, Anthony Edwards
Released: December 15, 2004
SRP: $74.95

Further Details
Also in from the folks at Warner Home Video was the announcement for ER: The Complete Third Season. There aren't too many details at the moment but we can report that the third season will arrive in a four disc set featuring all 22 episodes as well as "exclusive bonus features". We'll try and bring you a full feature list as soon as we can. Pre-orders should be available shortly, with the set due on shelves from December 15, 2004.

By Pete Roberts
Old 08-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, didn't know that. No release that for R1, then?
me too.
Old 08-31-2004, 06:44 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, they are unforgettable S4 I like like, I thought they got kinda boring after they got together... to me, the main draw to them was the UST, knowing that they should be together, and then they were and it was like okay, so what now?
I guess it's common for all TV couples, we want them together, wait for ages and can't wait and when they finally are a couple, it's weird and excitement is gone.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely have a point there. It happed to me with Ryan and Marissa [The O.C.] as well - when they weren't together I wanted them together, when they were I just wanted them to break up... I'm just a bad 'shipper, I think.
me too.
Old 09-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

You're bad girl! Do you want all the ER couples to break up?
Old 09-02-2004, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sometimes! It's just that I really like angst, usually more than I like happiness, and breaking up/fighting is a very good source of angst.
me too.