Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

I am part of a fanfic !! Make me proud with this one
Old 04-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You're supposed to add something when you post, Ainara

Stephen had just logged onto FF when Ainara said: "I married George." "EXCUSE ME?? What happened to Amal?!" Stephen shouted. "Well, I said 'Girl, George needs someone who speaks Spanish."

"Fair enough, " Ju said and started shipping them imediately.

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about
Old 04-12-2015, 03:05 AM
Elite Fan

Stephen had just logged onto FF when Ainara said: "I married George." "EXCUSE ME?? What happened to Amal?!" Stephen shouted. "Well, I said 'Girl, George needs someone who speaks Spanish."

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however. She tried to
Old 04-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however. She tried to break them up
Old 04-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however. She tried to break them up but nothing could
Old 04-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however. She tried to break them up but nothing could stop their love
Old 04-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however. She tried to break them up but nothing could stop their love

Then, one day
Old 04-13-2015, 03:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

Then, one day, while they were
Old 04-13-2015, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however. She tried to break them up but nothing could stop their love.

Then, one day, while they were laying in bed,
Old 04-13-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sandy grew jealous and bitchy about their relationship, however. She tried to break them up but nothing could stop their love.

Then, one day, while they were laying in bed, Ainara wondered why
Old 04-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

Then, one day, while they were laying in bed, Ainara wondered why Stephen and Julianna
Old 04-13-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Then, one day, while they were laying in bed, Ainara wondered why Stephen and Julianna hadn't met yet.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Then, one day, while they were laying in bed, Ainara wondered why Stephen and Julianna hadn't met yet. "Let's set them
Old 04-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Then, one day, while they were laying in bed, Ainara wondered why Stephen and Julianna hadn't met yet. "Let's set them up!" George said.