Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2015, 12:56 AM
Elite Fan

Crazy dreams plagued Susan as she tried to forget last night's events. But how could she ever forget finding herself slumped down on the ER floor after Jerry threw her across the triage desk to protect her from being passionately embraced by Robert Romano in the middle of the admit area? It had all gotten so WILD when the whole cast of Wicked arrived for their spectacular rehearsal. The person who played Glinda the Witch eerily looked like Carol after a blonde dye job gone awry. This made Susan do something radical: she grabbed a chunk of Glinda's wig and stuffed it on Carol's head.

The dreams became even crazier when a mystery figure jabbed a star-shaped object on her and left her with a mark of the cursed eye, which dooms the hell out of everyone who came into contact with it. So Susan ran to the local gypsies and asked for advice. She didn't realize, though, that the one behind all this insanity was, in fact, her own personal nemesis: Jack Kayson.

Kayson, meanwhile, was plotting another attack against Susan while fangirling over Fonzie during a marathon of Happy Days for trying to convince him that he's the culprit in the theft of River's hair. It was stolen from Elizabeth's...err, very secret stash. Susan did what only a real snarky lady would do: pretend that someone else had taken it from Elizabeth when she was busy operating on smelly cat. The truth is, Susan was the one who stole the hair in Elizabeth's compartment as proof that the real culprit is herself! This shocked everyone on the ER because they all thought that she was nothing but a normal ER doc. "Well, now that you said it, why have we never noticed all the evidence that was staring at me all along?" Carol wondered. "It's like this crazy dream Doug had two weeks ago with me, only weirder"

The Corday hair was starting to get tangled in Mark's goatee when a sudden bang on the wall caused him to start dancing like Chandler at weddings. "What the hell was that?!" asked Benton, who thought it might have been better if he had stayed longer to see what had crashed on his head.

"I don't know!", said Susan, while choking Chloe with her bare hands. Nobody stopped her, because literally nobody cared about Chloe. "Well done, Susan!" chanted everyone.

Later, everybody started to have fantasies about Doug and Carol on the kitchen counter. "Oh, Doug!" cried out Carol. "You are a magnificent pagan beast!" "And you are the nuttiest, the absolute craziest person I've ever met!"

"Ugh, who CARES??" shouted Randi, bored. "*I* care, okay??" replied Jerry. "This is thrilleeeeeer, thriller night, and no-one's gonna save you-

"Enough!" barked Kerry "That is MY M.J. jam. Now, if you could get back to your usual Cher impersonations, I would be mostly satisfied."

Abby obliged, tossing salads and scrambled eggs because "Frasier" was on. Her Cher impersonation consisted of singing "Believe" with a wind of change. "Taaaaaake-"

But Abby's tone-deaf performance of Dancing Queen last year was still engraved on everyone's mind.

Luckily, Haleh was there to start a zumba competition, which got everyone sweaty and tired. Abby, being the most exhausted, fell over onto the gurney and cracked a super funny joke about Meryl Streep's daughter's character on The Good Wife, who she was obsessed with. Her blood pressure was dangerously low for a pregnant woman, so suddenly Dr. Coburn sprung into action. She soon got her patient ready for surgery, but was starting to get light headed herself. For more than an hour, she desperately tried to focus, but ultimately the baby girl was delivered safely.

"What should we do with the father?" asked Coburn.

"Just give him some shots of tequila," joked Doug. Perhaps missing the joke, Coburn poured a nice amount into his mouth just to start with, then spiked some of his coffee.

Meanwhile downstairs, a trauma patient needed everybody's attention. As the very awesome Kalinda Sharma kicked down the butt of Romano, all hell broke loose. Romano didn't see where she came from, but suddenly he felt her breath on his neck and couldn't help but fall in love. Alicia got jealous: "Marry me, Kalinda!" "Alicia, I...I thought you'd never stop running from your feelings for me. Of course I'll marry you! I love you!"

But Carol interrupted, fangirling with all the feels. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, AGWKJEFHESJFWEFJSJFJRGK YOU TWO ARE MY LIFE!!!". "See?" said Kalinda to CBS. "This is how you satisfy the fans." "We'll never be together because Archie and I are kept apart all the time ¬¬" complained Julianna.

After the Kings ignored everyone for two seasons, there were riots across the globe "BRING KALICIA BACK!!!"

But sadly, it didn't work at all: Archie resigned. Thank God there was happiness for them in fanfiction, at least.

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole
Old 03-31-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Crazy dreams plagued Susan as she tried to forget last night's events. But how could she ever forget finding herself slumped down on the ER floor after Jerry threw her across the triage desk to protect her from being passionately embraced by Robert Romano in the middle of the admit area? It had all gotten so WILD when the whole cast of Wicked arrived for their spectacular rehearsal. The person who played Glinda the Witch eerily looked like Carol after a blonde dye job gone awry. This made Susan do something radical: she grabbed a chunk of Glinda's wig and stuffed it on Carol's head.

The dreams became even crazier when a mystery figure jabbed a star-shaped object on her and left her with a mark of the cursed eye, which dooms the hell out of everyone who came into contact with it. So Susan ran to the local gypsies and asked for advice. She didn't realize, though, that the one behind all this insanity was, in fact, her own personal nemesis: Jack Kayson.

Kayson, meanwhile, was plotting another attack against Susan while fangirling over Fonzie during a marathon of Happy Days for trying to convince him that he's the culprit in the theft of River's hair. It was stolen from Elizabeth's...err, very secret stash. Susan did what only a real snarky lady would do: pretend that someone else had taken it from Elizabeth when she was busy operating on smelly cat. The truth is, Susan was the one who stole the hair in Elizabeth's compartment as proof that the real culprit is herself! This shocked everyone on the ER because they all thought that she was nothing but a normal ER doc. "Well, now that you said it, why have we never noticed all the evidence that was staring at me all along?" Carol wondered. "It's like this crazy dream Doug had two weeks ago with me, only weirder"

The Corday hair was starting to get tangled in Mark's goatee when a sudden bang on the wall caused him to start dancing like Chandler at weddings. "What the hell was that?!" asked Benton, who thought it might have been better if he had stayed longer to see what had crashed on his head.

"I don't know!", said Susan, while choking Chloe with her bare hands. Nobody stopped her, because literally nobody cared about Chloe. "Well done, Susan!" chanted everyone.

Later, everybody started to have fantasies about Doug and Carol on the kitchen counter. "Oh, Doug!" cried out Carol. "You are a magnificent pagan beast!" "And you are the nuttiest, the absolute craziest person I've ever met!"

"Ugh, who CARES??" shouted Randi, bored. "*I* care, okay??" replied Jerry. "This is thrilleeeeeer, thriller night, and no-one's gonna save you-

"Enough!" barked Kerry "That is MY M.J. jam. Now, if you could get back to your usual Cher impersonations, I would be mostly satisfied."

Abby obliged, tossing salads and scrambled eggs because "Frasier" was on. Her Cher impersonation consisted of singing "Believe" with a wind of change. "Taaaaaake-"

But Abby's tone-deaf performance of Dancing Queen last year was still engraved on everyone's mind.

Luckily, Haleh was there to start a zumba competition, which got everyone sweaty and tired. Abby, being the most exhausted, fell over onto the gurney and cracked a super funny joke about Meryl Streep's daughter's character on The Good Wife, who she was obsessed with. Her blood pressure was dangerously low for a pregnant woman, so suddenly Dr. Coburn sprung into action. She soon got her patient ready for surgery, but was starting to get light headed herself. For more than an hour, she desperately tried to focus, but ultimately the baby girl was delivered safely.

"Just give him some shots of tequila," joked Doug. Perhaps missing the joke, Coburn poured a nice amount into his mouth just to start with, then spiked some of his coffee.

Meanwhile downstairs, a trauma patient needed everybody's attention. As the very awesome Kalinda Sharma kicked down the butt of Romano, all hell broke loose. Romano didn't see where she came from, but suddenly he felt her breath on his neck and couldn't help but fall in love. Alicia got jealous: "Marry me, Kalinda!" "Alicia, I...I thought you'd never stop running from your feelings for me. Of course I'll marry you! I love you!"

But Carol interrupted, fangirling with all the feels. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, AGWKJEFHESJFWEFJSJFJRGK YOU TWO ARE MY LIFE!!!". "See?" said Kalinda to CBS. "This is how you satisfy the fans." "We'll never be together because Archie and I are kept apart all the time ¬¬" complained Julianna.

After the Kings ignored everyone for two seasons, there were riots across the globe "BRING KALICIA BACK!!!"

But sadly, it didn't work at all: Archie resigned. Thank God there was happiness for them in fanfiction, at least.

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line
Old 03-31-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line
Old 04-01-2015, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory. Doug and Carol
Old 04-02-2015, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory. Doug and Carol fell into bed
Old 04-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory. Doug and Carol fell into bed after this and
Old 04-03-2015, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory. Doug and Carol fell into bed after this and laughed about today.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory. Doug and Carol fell into bed after this and laughed about today. "Let's make another
Old 04-04-2015, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory. Doug and Carol fell into bed after this and laughed about today. "Let's make another baby," murmured Doug.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

As much as Jerry was enjoying this, he still wasn't happy that ER didn't win the Emmy last year, and decided to drug the voters this time. However, OITNB pulled a Big Bang Theory rerun and stole Sheldon's funniest line - ensuring its victory. Doug and Carol fell into bed after this and laughed about today. "Let's make another baby," murmured Doug.

And that's how
Old 04-05-2015, 04:10 AM
Elite Fan

And that's how this bizarre story
Old 04-05-2015, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And that's how this bizarre story ends. Thanks for
Old 04-06-2015, 01:13 PM
Addicted Fan

And that's how this bizarre story ends. Thanks for all the crazy
Old 04-06-2015, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

And that's how this bizarre story ends. Thanks for all the crazy times.

Sweet dreams!