Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode Discussion: "Carter Est Amoureux" [Carter Is In Love] 11.21 {May 12th, 2005}

NBCMV:

CARTER RE-UNITES WITH KEM IN PARIS WHILE EVERYTHING GOES WRONG IN THE ER -- THANDIE NEWTON GUEST STARS -- Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) explodes at Neela (Parminder Nagra) for performing a complicated procedure on a baby, Abby (Maura Tierney) misdiagnoses an emphysema patient, and Ray's (Shane West) procedural misstep on a stab victim has terrible results. Outside of the ER, Carter (Noah Wyle) dashes off to Paris after learning that Kem's (Thandie Newton) mother has been hospitalized. Once there, Carter discovers some things about himself and makes some life-altering decisions. Also starring Sherry Stringfield, Goran Visnjic, Linda Cardellini.

Carter
Kem
Carter & Kem

---

Lame title, IMO, but it gets a brownie point because I like French. Anyway, Kem! Oh, how I've missed her.
me too.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Seriously. Lamest title they've ever used in so many episodes
Old 05-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Isn't it though?

Who cares if Carter's in Love? This show is called ER and I'm really sick of the out of the hospital stories. I can't wait for him to leave this show.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

I suppose it's too much to ask that Neela bitch slap Pratt with a bed pan, ay?
Old 05-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

I like the title and I'm glad they're giving Carter such a big send off.As a whole,the character deserves it.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
I like the title and I'm glad they're giving Carter such a big send off.As a whole,the character deserves it.
Ditto
Old 05-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I love Carter.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh, these commercials that NBC is running are making me weepy - even though I haven't watched regularly in a few years, I'm still going to miss Carter being there. He was the last one...
Old 05-11-2005, 04:06 AM
Extreme Fan

I like the title, its kinda corny but it fits with the Paris thing. I'm guessing tonight will be the night the crying begins-- or at least with the promo they show I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jenn-
I'm still going to miss Carter being there. He was the last one...
I know, its going to be really weird with him not being there.

| videos | journal |
Old 05-11-2005, 05:45 AM
New Fan

i wasnt the biggest fan of carter, ill admit that, and im glad hes leaving, i dont think he needs this huge sendoff and i agree that this show is ER not about carters love life... keep it to the hospital

-dude you are the shock and awe of cute -Judith

-dreams dont define life, they accentuate it - God to Joan
Old 05-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Carter & Kem! *squeals*
This will definitely be a bittersweet episode for me.

* mallory *
Old 05-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jenn-
I'm still going to miss Carter being there. He was the last one...
With Carter leaving I don't know... it's like the show is losing it's heart

And the really sad thing is that his storyline really hasn't been doing anything for me lately, so I'm not evening going to be into it all that much.

Remember when Mark left? Now there was a send off that truly did the departing character justice.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think there are words for how much I floved Neela smacking down Ray. If they keep that as a regular part of their deal, I'd so 'ship them. I hated her crying over Pratt bitching her out though. No one should ever be in tears over Pratt, unless it's tears of joy because he's dead and they're at his funeral.

The Paris stuff was chee-ZAY, but I love good soapy stuff and that's what it was. And although I wasn't really impressed with Thandie's or Noah's acting tonight, they still do have chem and that's more than I can say about 99% of his on screen relationships.

Sam sucked sososososomuch this episode. Run away back to the Congo with Carter, Luka. Find Gillian. I don't even like you anymore, but you need to get away from Sam.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Now don't be giving the writers any ideas.

Anyways I just want to say that you CarKems won. As much as it pains me to say that you did. So congrats...I guess.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Total Fan

ummm, anyone have the little speech/sap thing Carter said at the end..at the door? I was crying so hard I missed it.