Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-03-2007, 02:22 PM
Total Fan

Episode Discussion: "Breach of Trust" {January 4, 2007}

From NBC.com:
Quote:
BREACH OF TRUST
1/4/07 10/9c
When a patient dies after being prescribed the wrong medication, Pratt and Hope question whether they are responsible. TV14

I can't seem to find the NBCUMV one...

Ash's Edit: No worries, I got it.

From NBCUMV:

Quote:
ER
BREACH OF TRUST
A DEADLY MISTAKE IN THE ER-- When a patient dies after being prescribed the wrong medication, Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) and Hope (Busy Phillips) question whether they are responsible. Meg (guest star Paula Malcomson) comes to County General and angrily confronts Gates (John Stamos) and Neela (Parminder Nagra) about their relationship. Dr. Kovac (Goran Visnjic) is forced to make budget cuts that could affect one ER doctor. Laura Innes, Maura Tierney, Mekhi Phifer, Linda Cardellini, Shane West and Scott Grimes also star.

Last edited by DaveAbbyLuver; 01-03-2007 at 04:22 PM
Old 01-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the thread. Yay, new ep, can't wait to see it
Old 01-03-2007, 04:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for getting the thread up, hun. Meant to do it yesterday, but it completely slipped my mind. Really looking forward to the next run of new episodes.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver (View Post)
Thanks for getting the thread up, hun. Meant to do it yesterday, but it completely slipped my mind. Really looking forward to the next run of new episodes.

~Ash
No prob Where did you find the description on the UMV site?
Old 01-04-2007, 03:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Sweet new ep I've been jonesin and my season 6 is not quenching the thirst
Old 01-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1 (View Post)
No prob Where did you find the description on the UMV site?
You go to NBC Universal Media Village and then click on listings. And right up near the top on the right side of the screen, there'll be a link that says "NBC Two-week Primetime Schedule". That's usually the one I use. And I have it bookmarked so I can go back to it every week. Here's the direct link:

NBC Two-Week Primetime Schedule

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Dropping this in. Sorry for the Ray/Neela slant for those who aren't Reela fans :

Disappointed that there wasn't any Ray-Neela interaction tonight, but also glad, like Amber, that Sarah told Neela to "find someone else" and that Tony "doesn't love her." Speaking of Gates, can the guy be any more of a jerk? How can we actually like him, when he even took Meg's insurance money to pay for med school and dumps her like that, not to mention consistently cheat and return? Are the writers trying to make us like him less? [Sorry, had to let that out]. Little of both Ray and Neela. Neela, please dump him ASAP. I can only take so much.

But it seems like there will be more next week with the preview. Although Gates still predominates it *urgh* but there's a scene where Pratt tells Gates that Ray's above him and you see a quick scene with both Ray and Neela in it.

Can I mention though that I love Kerry and I am so sad that she's leaving? I literally wanted to cry. I liked her goodbye though and there seems to be more of her next week. I also enjoyed her plot with the New Orleans woman with an amputated foot. Is there any reason though why Laura Innes is leaving?

I am glad that Kerry got the final word with Luka and that she left gracefully by resigning instead of taking the firing. Again, though, why does she have to leave? It seems like another end of an era with Weaver gone.

Although after Pratt reveals what he's done to Luka and Luka goes after Weaver, I was half-expecting him to fire Pratt and keep Kerry. But that would be sad as well, because I like Pratt. Although, really, hasn't he been involved in a lot of illegal stuff lately?

I liked Abby sticking up for Weaver, and I had actually forgotten about their friendship until they hugged at the end.

And Sam's grandma was funny. I want a scene with her and Morris!

I think the rest of the cast wasn't really around for me to really say anything about them, especially since this was a episode made for Kerry.

But overall good ep. A lot of threads being gathered together and tied for the upcoming eps.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Kerry leaving is like the end of an era... but then, there are so many ends of eras on that show lol

Loved Kerry's storyline. Very moving and I'm *so* happy they had Luka change his mind at the end.

The whole Gates/Meg thing bored me... the only scene I liked was Neela&Sarah's one, outside the ER. I do believe the kid... and Gates is such a big coward. Meg wasn't in her right mind, true but then he let in the ER. He had to know she was seeking Neela... He's always so passive. UGH.

Loved Pratt, especially for letting Hope stay out of this mess.

Missed my Roomies...

I'm starting to like Ben...

Last edited by SpySyd; 01-05-2007 at 07:02 AM
Old 01-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Wow, what an incredibly boring episode that was. Neela is even worse than Sam this season. She has lost her integrity and I don't like the weak, wishy-washy character they have turned her into. Urgh. I won’t even start about Gates...
Even Luka bugged the hell out of me - and Haleh? Shut up. The only good moment was the hug between Kerry & Abby.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Total Fan

I sort-of liked the episode and I sort-of didn't. I don't like grumpy!Luka because it's just not a good look on him. Kerry's exit was very well-written, and I knew Pratt's problem would come to get him in the end. Next week's looks pretty intense!
Old 01-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic_mind (View Post)
Neela is even worse than Sam this season. She has lost her integrity and I don't like the weak, wishy-washy character they have turned her into.
IMO, they're portraying her as someone who's lost a lot and who's still trying to cope and get back on her feet, which is why she hasn't really been herself this season.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd (View Post)
IMO, they're portraying her as someone who's lost a lot and who's still trying to cope and get back on her feet, which is why she hasn't really been herself this season.
It reminds me of Luka during season nine - someone who is just trying to find something concrete to lean on, even if it's not a good thing.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Total Fan

i cant believe kerrys leaving .. does anyone have any clips from this episode .. esp the clip in the very begining where kerry gets the phone call and shes holding henry, missed most of tht scene
Old 01-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukaAbbyLover (View Post)
i cant believe kerrys leaving .. does anyone have any clips from this episode .. esp the clip in the very begining where kerry gets the phone call and shes holding henry, missed most of tht scene
There's some clips here. I posted the link in the Luka/Abby thread, but the clip 'kerrycourtneyhenry' is the one you're looking for.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Total Fan

thanks ... tht link doesnt work for me tho ... like it takes me to the sharebig website but theres nothing to download there .. am i doing something wrong? lol

Last edited by LukaAbbyLover; 01-08-2007 at 01:47 PM