Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion 15.20 "Shifting Equilibrium" {March 19, 2009}

ATTENTION: Due to the increasing number of rumors and spoilers flying around, the discussion threads for the remaining episodes will be posted as closed threads at the beginning of the week and opened on Thursday morning.

Via NBCUMV:

Quote:
NEELA SAYS GOODBYE TO COUNTY—It’s Neela’s (Parminder Nagra) last day and everyone in the ER seems to have forgotten that she is leaving. Neela proves she is ready to be an attending when she and Dr. Dubenko (Leland Orser) argue about the treatment of two surgical cases. Meanwhile, Brenner (David Lyons) has an epiphany about his troubled past. Linda Cardellini, Scott Grimes and John Stamos also star.
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 03-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Here goes.. well Neela
I love you but, I don't even know why
Old 03-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

I love neela, even tho she's drove me nuts with how she's acted since Ray got in the picture, she still continues to amaze me, she'll get ray this time.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Dubenko, at last! I can't wait for this ep!

*hoping for lots and lots and lots of Leland scenes*

Grissom: The best intentions are fraught with disappointment.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

It's hard to feel sad about Neela leaving County, seeing how there won't be a County for us to see in a couple of weeks time. But it's strange to think of Neela leaving because I still remember so clearly watching her walk into County for the very first time all those years ago.

I'm not looking forward to the "Wall of Names" scene they showed in the promo. When it was first shown in The Book of Abby, I was overwhelmed with nostalgia. So to go back to it again for another departure less than a year later, I can't see myself feeling that level of emotion again. It won't have the same impact as the first time we saw it.

But I'm sure there'll be plenty of other scenes to tug at the heartstrings. Neela is such an awesome character and Parminder has an irritating talent for making me want to cry when she cries. I can't even watch the end of "The Gallant Hero And The Tragic Victor" too often because Neela is so heartbroken.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Really looking forward to seeing this epi! I'm a huge Neela fan.. and she has come a long way.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

FALSE ALARM!!!!

The torture continues!!!

WOW! Talk about overhype! We got all worked up for almost nothing!

I loved the ending though!!! Neela is finally making the move!

I still loved the episode too! I think it was a necessary lead up to the final part.

Hopefully, we'll see how everything unfolds in the next 2 episodes. They better make it special.

Can you say: CLIFFHANGER!

See ya next week!!!

Ray: OK, roomie! Just give me a minute to put my legs on!

Old 03-19-2009, 08:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-UNIT (View Post)
FALSE ALARM!!!!

The torture continues!!!

WOW! Talk about overhype! We got all worked up for almost nothing!

I loved the ending though!!! Neela is finally making the move!

I still loved the episode too! I think it was a necessary lead up to the final part.

Hopefully, we'll see how everything unfolds in the next 2 episodes. They better make it special.

Can you say: CLIFFHANGER!

See ya next week!!!
Im at work. WHAT HAPENED? WHAT HAPPENED????
Old 03-19-2009, 08:03 PM
New Fan

i never post here, but I feel the need after today's episode because I'm confused. Was this Ray and Neela's finale because if so I'm beyond disappointed. It seemed to me the whole episode was dedicated to Neela and Brenner's relationship...is it just me? Was this the end for them?

Last edited by rrenee; 03-19-2009 at 08:11 PM
Old 03-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

I hope this isnt the last we see of Ray. The episode was 59 minutes of suckage before that last scene.

So i am a little confused...Did Neela move to Baton Rouge and was it implied by there conversation that they are finally together for real?

Still it was really overhyped.

Hopefully ausiellios pantaloons comment still happens. Because i'm postive there was nothing in the episode that implied neela wanting to get in Ray's pants.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I thought it was not-good episode. And extremely short. A commercial every five seconds.

It was just Neela and Brenner. Dubenko was awesome. Archie/Claudia was so amazing. I love them.

WTF was with with horrible lack of Ray. Five seconds, literally. WTF. This is messed up. I'm glad she is in LA, but I was hoping for so much more.

G-Unit, do you really think it's a cliffy? I wish it was, and that we'll truly see Neela/Ray get together...

*sighs*
Old 03-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I watched for an entire long episode just for the last scene. Pathetic. Does anyone know the words exchanged between Ray and Neela? I don't know if I caught all of it. He sees her and says "finally." and I think he asks her something and she says "yes I really am." Help me out, it happened all too soon.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laley Luv (View Post)
I watched for an entire long episode just for the last scene. Pathetic. Does anyone know the words exchanged between Ray and Neela? I don't know if I caught all of it. He sees her and says "finally." and I think he asks her something and she says "yes I really am." Help me out, it happened all too soon.
Ray: Finally. You're really here?
Neela: Yeah, I really am.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Didn't I tell you guys it would be a cliffhanger! I guess Neela is moving to Baton Rouge. I'm sure the story will continue in the final episodes. I can't wait. I hope we get a lot of talking and working out issues. And I definitely want to hear Neela say I love you.

I actually enjoyed the Brenner/Neela scenes at the airport. I think it was important because it allowed them to talk about their most personal issues. I'm glad Neela was able to admit that it is the fear of taking risks that have held her back. And I so liked the fact that it was Abby that was pushing her to go see Ray.

Ray: OK, roomie! Just give me a minute to put my legs on!

Old 03-19-2009, 08:20 PM
New Fan

I hate to say it, but I really think that's all we're going to get. Apparently the fact that Neela moved to Louisiana to be with Ray is supposed to satisfy roomie fans? ... would've loved to have seen more of Shane too bad he was literally only on screen for like 15 secs... and I mean really, couldn't they have at least given us a hug or something?