Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2006, 08:52 PM
Total Fan

Episode Discussion: 13.2 "Graduation Day" {September 28, 2006}

From NBC.com:

Quote:
GRADUATION DAY
9/28/06 10/9c
Abby's overbearing mother returns to comfort her daughter and Kovac in a time of need.
They're getting a bit stingy with the summaries this season...
Old 09-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1 (View Post)
From NBC.com:

LOL. You think?

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hmm, at least it's better than the "decision of a lifetime" promo for SB last season. That was kinda lame IMO.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:04 AM
New Fan

YES!!! is true!!! But the page is pretty!! and it seems like John Stamos is on the credits now
Old 09-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
From NBC.com:
Hehehe, you're serious, that's their entire summary?

Well, yay for lots of LA and a medicated Maggie!
me too.
Old 09-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

There's a normal-sized summary on NBC's UMV site, here. (scroll down lots). They must be doing one-liners for the new NBC ER site or something...
Old 09-27-2006, 11:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks, *Liana*.

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

NBC.com - ER

NBC has two new interviews up in the video section. Sally seems like such a nice and funny lady, no wonder she and Maura are tight friends.
Old 09-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Liana* (View Post)
There's a normal-sized summary on NBC's UMV site, here. (scroll down lots). They must be doing one-liners for the new NBC ER site or something...
It's a very bizarre situation. Thanks for the link!
Old 09-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is there a link where I can find the episode?? cause I'm from Chile and I just can't wait 'till Nobember!!

|Bones/Booth|Luke/Lorelai|Luka/Abby
Old 09-28-2006, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

This was a very sweet episode. Not nearly as pace driven as "21 Guns" and "Bloodline," but still rather good, in my opinion. Season thirteen is looking pretty positive to me so far!

My favorite part, of course, was the ending! Baby Joe lives, people!! But man, were they playing out "potential death!" or what?

And get this, Lubies...AN I LOVE YOU FROM ABBY! WHAT NOW?!??!?!?! Ahhh, that was just perfect. I mean, I'm spoiled up to my eyeballs, but that line still had me cheering.

I really loved seeing Abby dancing and rocking Joe at the end. She seemed so comfortable and at ease with him; it really was lovely. Luka showing off pictures of the baby to the staff was absolutely adorable as well. It was great to see them all come together to coo over the little Kovac.

I was also very pleased to see some real, genuine closure between Abby and Maggie in this one. Maggie was, of course, crazy even on her meds, but you can tell how very happy she is to have a grandchild and how proud she is of her daughter. Abby inviting her back for another stay is going down in ER history, I swear.

Sam's plot was depressing and highly predictable. I knew Elliot would get her charges dropped. I liked how Kerry comforted her when she came back to the ER, though. Very nice scene.

Neela and Gates? Ehh... I'm not really a Ray/Neela fan, but I think I'd much rather see her with him than Gates.

Next week looks promising.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 09-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I really loved seeing Abby dancing and rocking Joe at the end. She seemed so comfortable and at ease with him; it really was lovely. Luka showing off pictures of the baby to the staff was absolutely adorable as well. It was great to see them all come together to coo over the little Kovac.
This is where episode ends, right? They are having a party, where? Is this a after-work kind of thing?
From Worst Case Scenario by Californiagirl
Old 09-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Very decent episode that featured good acting, directing, and writing. More focus on the ensemble was a nice move. Zabel seems to be trying to make them all interact more like the cast did in the earlly days of ER. I love my Neela. Thought Gates was introduced back decently enough. Morris and Weaver are being penned a heck of a lot better so far. Glad the Sam plot was not dragged out. And at least Luka/Abby got a nice ending with their baby making it. Having Abby/Maggie show genuine feelings for each other worked as well. And next week does have potential too. This season going well so far.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkoman (View Post)
This is where episode ends, right? They are having a party, where? Is this a after-work kind of thing?
Yeah, it ends right there with Abby at home rocking Joe, and Luka showing off pictures at a staff party.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 09-28-2006, 11:31 PM
Loyal Fan

a very sweet episode, lot of Luka/Abby. Sally Field and Maura Tierney = . i like having her back, medicated of course. Abby/Joe end scene was so precious!! and Luka showing the pictures in the bar.. all too cute for ER! i'm not used to that.

Promo was kinda: "hm? what should i expect for next week?" i'm still figuring it out !!

does anyone knows when the torrent will be on ? or anyone couls send me a PM with it ? thanks in advance !

and oohn i need icons!!

LJ;;avie;;Vote for Sarah Wayne Callies
BRASIL!