Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2015, 03:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah... Don't give up. Wishing you the best for him.

I feel bad for telling this because you two are having hard days....
Yesterday I got tickets for Coldplay in Barcelona!! It's in May and my friend and I don't know 100% if we are gonna be available but we got them. We have been waiting for this for years. Plus we also want to see Barcelona. After those days that I am only, working, studying and doing home works, I needed some excitement in my life.
Old 11-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no, Ainara, please don't feel bad, we need good news too! And I'm so happy for you! Hope you are available to go to the concert next year

ONE WEEK TO COMIC CON!

Last edited by Aurora Cormier; 11-26-2015 at 08:12 PM
Old 11-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Don't feel bad Ainara, I'm excited for you!

Can't wait to see the pictures Ju!

Thanks everyone She's more alert now, I'm just having a hard time wrapping my mind around everything that's happened

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Thanksgiving to our American posters!
Old 11-26-2015, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Cece, thanks for stopping by!
Old 11-27-2015, 02:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys!
That's more than understandable, Kate. I don't know what to say. That's simply horrible! There aren't any words... I wish you, your cousin and your family all the best!

Ju, I'm so sorry to hear that. I fully understand your fear. Pets are beloved family members, I know that. It's the hardest thing to think of their death. So, I'm glad to hear he's doing better!

Ainara, Coldplay - amazing! You have to go to the concert! There's no other choice.

Christmas spirit: The first snow fell this week and I had to stay in bed - I hate colds! But I'm looking forward to Christmas (and the Christmas break^^), although there is so much to do...

Old 11-27-2015, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

Hope our American posters had a happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-29-2015, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I have a question for those of you who've been to a Comic Con before: how early did you have to arrive to be able to watch the panels?

Because the CC website informs that once the auditorium is full, no one else can get in, and that's it, if you're in lucky you, if you're not, too bad. So there's a chance I'll travel all this way and still won't be able to see the Netflix people. So what I've heard happens is, people arrive early, stay in line forever, hoepfully get in, and once they do, they have to spend the whole day there watching every panel there is until the one they're actually there for starts. And everyone says that's how CC works everywhere. Is that so?
Old 11-30-2015, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

At almost every Comic Con I have attended, the panels were ticketed and tickets had to be bought before the event; that was the only way to secure entry. Otherwise, yes it is a first come, first serve basis and there have been times when I arrived at 7am to secure my spot. I would try to find out how many people the auditorium holds, first of all.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I haven't heard of it working like that When I went to the Chicago Comic Con I went to the Charmed panel, I think I got in line maybe an hour or so before hand. We didn't need tickets and we didn't have to sit through any other panels. There was a list of what time each panel was (some were even going on at the same time I believe) and you could pick which one(s) you wanted to go to.

Old 11-30-2015, 09:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

I can´t help you with that.

Starting working again hahaha, they gave me just a day of day oof and they called me again, and now I don´t know how long I will be, it´s a low labor ? sick leave? So it might be days, or weeks. Great !!! But........... almost not time to study, I'm getting overwhelmed.
Old 11-30-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I haven't heard of it working like that When I went to the Chicago Comic Con I went to the Charmed panel, I think I got in line maybe an hour or so before hand. We didn't need tickets and we didn't have to sit through any other panels. There was a list of what time each panel was (some were even going on at the same time I believe) and you could pick which one(s) you wanted to go to.
That's how I thought it worked here too. The Netflix panel is at 6:30pm and I'll have to be there in the morning to secure a seat, and there's no guarantee I'll succeed
Old 12-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Extreme Fan

wow that's really weird and really stinks!

I saw the final Hunger Games movie tonight Has anyone here seen it or is planning to? I liked it

Old 12-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm pretty sure I fangirled about that on the last OT thread I LOVED it, Kate, the perfect ending to a perfect trilogy
Old 12-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

I want to watch it !!! NO idea when I will do it.

Tomorrow I´m going to get the tickets for Adele´s concert in Barcelona !! I can´t believe I am gonna see Coldplay and Adele the same week. And visit Barcelona. I hope everything goes well and my friends and I don´t have any thing for that week.

Finally two days off ! But I have to study. I don´t time to finish all of it It´s a lot, so little time now... but I will try to do my best reading the exam well and calmly.