Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2015, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

As sick as I am of London at the moment, I would pick it over Morocco too. Bottom line, you are going to have to spend a significant amount of money to go to either place, so maybe try to compromise on somewhere that offers what you want from London and what they want from Morocco? Booking trips with friends is always stressful.
Old 07-30-2015, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ainara, can't you guys choose a third option that pleases all of you?

Or, you know, I know not everyone enjoys this, and I personally haven't tried it yet, but you can always travel by yourself, you know? Sometimes, if you keep waiting around until you have someone to do something with you, you end up never doing it
Old 07-31-2015, 05:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

It is stressful She told me that Morocco is cheaper, and it is because you don´t have to spend so much money in hotels and meals.

^ Ju, the thing is that they didn´t tell me: well, maybe we can look for another place to go that we also want to go all of us.
As how she talked to me about it, it was like: we want to go there. If you want to come ok, if you don´t...

I have another friend that have told me exactly that !! About travel by myself, but I don´t like it, I mean, I have not tried it but I want to share the trip with someone else or if you have a problem or feel sick (whatever) there is someone else with you, and same with the other person.

I know that If I want to do that trip to New York and be there 3-4 weeks doing a course, I´ll have to go by myself but you go to classes and meet people that are traveling and going there as you, by themsleves.

The thing is that I need and want to make a trip after summer (this considering that I won´t be working) and I want to go to the many places I have in mind, not to one that I didn´t.
Old 07-31-2015, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, few things enrage me more than when people say "there wasn't such a thing as bullying back in my day. Nowadays everything is bullying ". And it's even worse when it comes from a TEACHER. Who teaches ELEMENTARY school kids. Bitch STFU, if YOU never suffered with bullying in your school days, praise the Lord and thank Him for that (or the universe, or whatever you believe in) because that is NOT the reality of MANY students. That's like saying there's no such thing as racism, homophobia, sexism, just because YOU or the people YOU know haven't experienced it. **** you. And that is coming from a teacher that is supposed to teach us ETHICS in the administration course. There's gonna be projects on topics like homophobia and bullying, and instead of simply explaining what we'll have to do, no, she had to go and say bullying doesn't exist. How ****ing hard is it to just do your ****ing job which is to research what bullying is and explain what we'll do that's related to it??

And if that wasn't enough, she's one of those people who'll take EVERY chance they get to badmouth the president and the government and say how the United States is awesome compared to us
Old 08-01-2015, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys, tomorrow is my sister's wedding so I will be pretty busy for the next 24 hours. Catch up with you all then!
Old 08-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oh, great !! Have fun

I saw the other day cheap airline tickets to Chicago, but I thought.... wait, If I go to Chicago, should not go with you guys?

My uni friends are meeting today for 2 years or so that we did our last reunion, in the town of one of them, and they send me a photo, god... I miss them so much!! I will try to go in September.

^ Ugh, those people that didn´t suffer for a thing and they think they know about it (they dont and moreover they think is totally the opposite)
Old 08-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Have fun Stephen

Quote:
wait, If I go to Chicago, should not go with you guys?
Yes, you SHOULD
Old 08-03-2015, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

The wedding was fantastic - Facebook is buzzing with photos, so there is no point in me posting them here.

Chicago is a dream for me.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I want to go back to Chicago so bad.. I was pretty much only there for a day, definitely not enough time!

Quote:
how the United States is awesome compared to us
I'm guessing she's never been here

Congrats to your sister Stephen

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

^ Then, Chicago set apart in a future to go with you I mean, I can go there and try to see all the locations with somebody that it´s not an ER fan.
But I don´t want to wait too much

I´ll have to think seriously of taking some herbal teas or something because with the shifts I have my biological cloks is confused and I can sleep when I have morning shifts.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Probably not Kate. Most people here who are OMG about the US either have never been there, or have only been there for a short amount of time, as tourists, or one-month-course students. Any country is perfect that way, isn't it?

Congrats to your sister, Stephen! I've seen some of the pics, looks like you had an awesome time
Old 08-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

I feel the same about USA and I haven´t been there. I guess it´s what we get as publicity.

I saw some photos of the wedding I hope it was an amazing day for you all.
And also photos of your team work. I saw a girl that I immediately knew she was spanish Then I saw her name and I was right
Old 08-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, my class annoys me SO ****ing much. I hope half of them drop out after this first month or I will. I can't stand teenagers, not as a teacher, not as a student (yeah, sadly, most of my classmates are 16-year-olds), I didn't even like myself as a teenager. They literally ruin EVERYTHING. I told Mateus the other day that when we have our kids and they get to their teens I'm sending them to boarding school or something
Old 08-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

You're correct, Ainara! She loves in England but is Spanish through and through.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Ju, I feel your pain - and I'm sure they will drop out soon enough. At least, I hope so for your sanity!
Old 08-05-2015, 05:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

I noticed it !

The soundtrack orchesta tour annunced the dates and I want to go this year again. I love it !! I enjoyed the last year concert sooo much !!!