Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2015, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn it Ainara, where were you the last couple of days??
Old 07-23-2015, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

I have to take the kids to London tomorrow again. This will be the 4th field trip there in the past week. I'm actually getting a bit sick of the city.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully one day I'll be able to say that about London
Old 07-25-2015, 02:21 AM
Elite Fan

Okay, now I'm really sick of it because there was torrential rain the WHOLE day! It was a nightmare trying to lead 45 wet and grumpy kids around Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square during the coldest, wildest day I have ever experienced in the city. Then, on the way home, we got stuck on the motorway for 4 hours because of traffic.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry.... and I want so much to go to London...

If one day I say the same about New York, kill me.

Finally days off this weekend, I really need them
Old 07-26-2015, 04:22 AM
Elite Fan

Yesterday was my one, much-needed day off of the week. I went to see friends, sat on their balcony, drank summer drinks and ate copious amounts of Chinese food. Bliss!
Old 07-26-2015, 08:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ok, I went out yesterday, nice night but I´m more exhausted now
I´m going with a friend for a walk to the beach but I´d rather stay at home lying on bed watching some ER episodes
Old 07-26-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nah, I'd rather got to the beach

Yesterday we had hot dogs at a place we'd never been before, SO yummy I love finding new places to eat
Old 07-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

I went

The weekend is over, why !!
Old 07-27-2015, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

I have been at Heathrow from 6:30am sending off and greeting students. The only Starbucks is past security, so I'm about to have a meltdown.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Extreme Fan

The London talk is making me miss it so much... why is it so expensive to go places?

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So today a possible employer from another city called, and I wasn't really all that interested, but still I wanted to hear the offer. It's odd that she called me knowing I was from a different city, for a position that she needs to be filled YESTERDAY, to start working next week, but anyway, she ends up saying "but you can't leave me in the middle of the semester. If you do that, you'll never find work in this city again, not in a school" I WONDER why the position hasn't been fiilled yet?

Also, school started tonight. Unfortunately, as I expected, there was no "class" really, just hours of hearing about the school rules, introductions, and a school tour. Why we needed any of these things and why they had to take up all night is beyond me. Let's hope tomorrow is more productive
Old 07-28-2015, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

I hate those inductions/introductions to a new course. I usually end up leaving more confused than when I started.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasn't confusing, it was just unnecessary, you know. Yesterday and today were much better, thoughgh, the teachers taked about what we're going to study and, so far, all subjects seem to be interesting and useful. I already feel a lot less depressed, now that I'm going to school again, it feels like I'm finally taking action for things to change and move forward in my life, hopefully this is the first step in the right direction
Old 07-30-2015, 05:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

I am glad to hear that.

I need vacations !! I am getting anxiety because I am seeing a lot of people traveling this summer and I can´t. I have not taken a trip for 2 years (well I went to Valencia but it was with parents and was in Spain).

I hope I can make one in September. The thing is that one of my best friend and I talked about it, and the other day she said that she talked with one of her friend and their idea is to go to Morocco, Marrakech.. the desert... and it´s cool but when I have talked with her about it months before I always told her about London or another city.
Her friend has been in Morocco before, and they also went 2 years ago, but they want to make the second trip and visit other cities.

She told me what I think about it and I told her that I didn´t have in mind that trip, that I prefer another place in Europe which we also want to go.
But I have the feeling that they are not gonna chance their mind because they have talked between them about Morocco trip and they seem excited about it, but then it´s their decision and are not thinking about what the other ones want to do (and all of this when they already have been there).