Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Leo didn't win again huh? What does he have to do to win an Oscar????
Per Twitter last night, "play a gay slave who was an astronaut who gets kidnapped by pirates and gets rescued by a snowman."

Good luck with nursing school!
Old 03-03-2014, 06:18 PM
Chief Geek

Replace Leo with Amy Adams and that is how I feel too. Leo's fans would really be upset if he had 5 nominations in the past 6 years and zero wins. Since that is what the Amy Adams fans have to deal with.

But that was the only blemish on the Oscars show for me. Loved Ellen, the pizza bit and the group photo. And Pink, OMG. Girl brought the house down.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:16 AM
Elite Fan

The MP3 of P!nk's performance was on my iPod before the standing ovation was over. So much more in love with her vocals since she kicked smoking.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don´t understand why Leo doesn´t get the Oscar.... I feel sorry for him

Ellen was amazing hosting the Awards She should host it every year No one will beat the selfie photo they took.
And now everytime I see the pizza gif I want to eat pizza!!!

Today I start the english classes again. I´ve missed them this past monthand I´m sure I have missed a lot of things so I will see what they tell to me.

Sandy. I hope you enjoy the nursing school It´s not easy but it´s worth it. I would love to know the differences with Spain.
Now that I have classmates on England working as a nurse, we are starting to know the differences and... I have to tell that in Spain we are really lucky with the health system that we have. My friends are surprised of a lot of things... even one patient thanked to one of my friends for using alcohol to disinfect the injection point...really? They don´t usually use it... ??
And we are lucky because we learn and do a lot of things in our practices period. And in England those things are made by the doctors or really trained and many years nurses of the area.
The other day one practice nurse asked to my friend If he knew how to place an intravenous via or a sonda... (she was shocked!), we do that from almost the beggining of our practices. Well and as this one a lot of other things.

Just a little story about health differences in countries

Last edited by hathaross; 03-05-2014 at 09:16 AM
Old 03-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad you enjoyed your first day of nursing school Sis, good luck with everything!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting much these days, guys, I'll be back full time once Carnaval is over
Old 03-05-2014, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

Hope you're having fun, Ju.

Quote:
Just a little story about health differences in countries
That was interesting to read! My cousin is finishing up her medical degree in Wales, but is abroad right now doing a placement/rotation, so when she gets back I will be sure to pick her brain about the differences she saw versus the British way of teaching.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm baaaaaack!!!!!!! So sad Carnaval is over, though It was so much fun to be the host and show my town
Old 03-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Hi guys just wanted to bring this over!!

FlorrickAssoc (tumblr) and I are doing this TheGoodCrew Project, which is an online E-card we are all signing to send our thanks to the crew. I can to have it printed and mailed to the studios once is done.

To participate all you have to do is go here and sign the card. You can used your twitter name, real name, nick name, URL, etc. Anything you want!!

Please we want a lot of signatures so please sign Is a way to thank the CREW who works so hard

The Good Crew Project

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kikiiiiiii So, the link sent me to the Ask box, I signed my name, Miss Chambers, and clicked "Ask", is that all I had to do?
Old 03-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yesss babe I see your message!! Thanks so much

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for letting us know about it!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2014, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for doing this, Kiki! Such a great idea.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is SO weird to have your work week start on a...Thursday
Old 03-05-2014, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

Oh is that because of Carnivale? Yeah, that would make my brain all loopy/loopier.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, that's why And you bet I'll be all loopy for the rest of the week