Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was SO glad they did, cause I couldn't bear the thought of seeing and feeling something go through my throat Thank goodness I didn't feel anything afterwards other than sleep

I got two more responses from possible Master's mentors
Old 06-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Lucky you!

And wohoooo! Never give up!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They sent me a bunch of stuff to read, and all the articles have a load of bibliography that's important for me to read as well
Old 06-19-2014, 06:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I've had two endoscopies. They knocked me out both times. The first was when I was just under 18 so they did it at the Children's Hospital, and when I woke up, the nurse kept asking me if I wanted a popsicle. I think the second or third time she asked, my mom told her to stop it because I looked ready to kill her. The second time was much less horrible, since they seem to have given me a more appropriate dose of anesthesia, so I didn't wake up and start to freak out.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I didn't freak out at all, I thought it was super cool to wake up and find out it was over already
Old 06-20-2014, 06:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

I´m glad they didn´t find you anything. My mum had it 2 weeks ago, her second one. She went very nervous but it was lees time that she thought and a thin tube.
I have never had one but I have been helping doctors doing it to kids, poor little ones. It´s very stressful to them.

Great !!

Not plans for the weekend I ´ll try to find something to do.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We found a place for me to live, only two blocks away from the school
Old 06-23-2014, 04:56 AM
Elite Fan

^ Brilliant news.

I am absolutely wiped out after this family weekend. Four consecutive days of 20+ of us in one room. Oy. Not enough whiskey in the world!
Old 06-23-2014, 08:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ju!!! Great news. I´m happy that you have found a right one

You need to rest now Stephen
Old 06-23-2014, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks guys The only downside is it'll be a bit lonely. I've never lived by myself, so that'll certainly be a challenge.

I'm anxious. I wanna know what the Londrina school will say, I have to travel for my medical examination on Friday, I have to work the remaining hours I still have at my old job, I wanna read all the articles the master's teachers sent me, I wanna know what to write for my pre-project, my life is a bit of a mess right now