Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

The Doctors' Lounge (OT) #330: The feels are alive with the sound of our shows ending and our hearts breaking

Old 01-15-2013, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I LOVE THIS TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It should be the FEELS are alive, though, like you posted on Tumblr the other day I don't know why great shows have to end, I just know I could watch Fringe forever, and I will, really, because every time I watch it it's like the first time, it's that awesome

Quote:
I had an awful day. And then it got better when I got a certain text message.
Oooooo
Old 01-16-2013, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Good shows ending is just horrible. I felt that pain when Sex and the City and ER ended. Also, Friends, or...well, many shows

Quote:
Oooooo
Yes. I felt some extra systoles
Old 01-16-2013, 03:10 AM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

Lol, my mandatory Swedish course at the Uni started yesterday. I studied it all through junior high and high school, but haven't used it after that. So it was so hard when we had to just talk some simple things with a partner. I feel like I've forgotten everything!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

I never really watched a show right when it views, so I never really felt that sadness that came with a show ending. Probably when MLP or this series of Doctor Who ends.

Old 01-16-2013, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
t should be the FEELS are alive, though, like you posted on Tumblr the other day
Ahhhhhhhh, now THAT would have been clever! I'm gonna change it.

I've gone through the 'series finale pain' so many times I can't even count. Cold Feet, Only Fools, Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Charmed, 24, Friends, Will & Grace, Ally McBeal, Dawson's Creek, The Golden Girls (okay, that one was in reruns), The OC, Sex and the City, Scrubs, Smallville ... I could name a dozen more and then some.

Luckily, the odds are that I won't lose any more shows this year - unless NBC gets even dumber and axes Parks & Rec to fully clear out its Thursday line-up.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

aw I love this title

I'm back from London now I had the best time, wish I could've stayed forever. My friend and I meet these two girls who were in our study abroad group and hung out with them the whole time, we got along great. We all ended up going to Paris together on Saturday as well.

How is everyone?

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh wow, Kate, that's sounds so awesome! Sorry the trip is over but glad you had a great time! London is the best.

I'm good, thanks! I had a free day today, yay! Bought new jeans, because my old ones (and my only ones) cracked, lol. They were so old and I wore them so much that they decided to retire. I also went to see The Intouchables. It was awesome! It was really funny but at the same time really touching.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome back, Kate! Glad you enjoyed London. Hope to see some photos!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks! I just finished getting all the pictures on my computer I'll put some up soon

Quote:
they decided to retire.
my work pants like to retire at the worst times.

Glad the movie was good!

Magical Hair & Perfect Smiles.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When people you make plans with people and 1) you don't ask where they'll be waiting for you because you think it will be easy to find them; 2) they don't tell you where they'll be waiting, for that same reason; 3) they forget to take their cell phones with them

Glad you had a nice time Kate
Old 01-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Extreme Fan

^ Or you make plans to meet but arrange to decide where to meet on that day...and then they don't answer when you try to get in touch two hours after they were supposed to call...and then text you eight hours later to say they're downtown and maybe they'll come up later.
Old 01-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Pando did you EVER get a PM from me?
Old 01-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Old 01-18-2013, 02:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imaginary Hat (View Post)
^

Um...I got one in December. Nothing since. I double checked just now.