Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2012, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Doctors' Lounge (OT) #327: Hopeless Chandlers of the world, unite! \o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

I tried fitting in the doctors part of the title, but it wouldn't fit the whole sentence

So far I've been very very happy with my premieres, so much Nick/Jess feelings right now after New Girl Plus drunk Winston and Groove Is In The Heart
Old 09-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

YES! That was the one. Chandler pride!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Total Fan

Old 09-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

Pretty much all of us.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

I've 5 shows to watch today: Go On, New Normal, New Girl, Vegas and Mindy Project. I'm really hoping I don't like the last two as there's no way I can keep up with all those!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT!!!!

Chandler!! RIGHT!!!
Old 09-26-2012, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

I haven't heard good things about the Mindy Project.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, my day started great. There's this job website where you can sign up for free for 7 days. But of course I only remembered to cancel the subscription today, the 8th day, after the bill has already been generated and now I might as well use the services since I'll have to pay for them till Christmas. ****
Old 09-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ugh!! What bad luck Ju!!! pay for something you are not doing
Old 09-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Argh, hate that. I had my Netflix trial for 30 days but didn't remember to cancel my membership until Day 32.

The New Normal bugged me again this week, this time with the political storyline. It felt like one of those videos you're shown in school about why you shouldn't drink & drive. I almost choked on the Murphyness. But what keeps me watching is the pregnancy storyline. I'm really into it.

Watching New Girl. The first episode was fun, onto episode 2 now. So far I'm liking Nick a lot more than I did last season.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

I could never get into the New Normal. Same thing with New Girl. I don't know why (for the latter, at least).

Old 09-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

I watched The Mindy Project and I quite liked it. There's been loads of buzz, which I've stayed away from, so I didn't go into it with huge expectations.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been posting for a couple days. I've been ssooooo busy.

TFTNT, love the title!

Quote:
But of course I only remembered to cancel the subscription today, the 8th day, after the bill has already been generated and now I might as well use the services since I'll have to pay for them till Christmas.
Oh man, that sucks so bad.

I didn't watch the Emmys, just read the winner list the next day. Most of the shows and actors that won were something I've never seen, so don't have much to say. Watched some acceptance speeches from YT.

Haven't watched any premieres except Downton Abbey. It was a great one though!

I've been really really busy with school and dance and theater. I don't remember if I mentioned the audition I went to last week. It was for this theater group. Well, I got in, yay! So, now I have two theater groups, and I'm really really excited, BUT there's going to be a LOT of work for the next few months with school and all the practising. Still, I'm really looking forward to it. The group I got in has this big project with six actors and 2 musicians, and I'm one of the actors. The play is going to be about human trafficking, so quite a hard and heavy subject.

I also have to do this choreography with my friend to a show in Oulu that is in like two weeks, aaand in school I have a million things to read and to do and I don't know how I'm going to manage, but we'll see!

How's everyone? I know I've been away for only like two days, but I've missed you!
Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, human trafficking? That'll be interesting, good luck with it.

Your busy schedule always makes my eyes spin.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

Hola

Sorry for me not posting that much again work

At least I saw Castle ( still fangirling over that episode!!!!) and HIMYM which was quite funny I think!

I'll see Pink live next year!!!!

(well, I hope to get tickets )