Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-17-2011, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

The Doctors' Lounge (OT) #318: Who needs a social life when you have TV?

Old 12-17-2011, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

All I did today was: Eat, sleep, play Tetris Battle and continue writing my script again.

A WIP of my pilot script so far:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US

Last edited by Snarky Susan; 12-17-2011 at 03:56 AM
Old 12-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!!

My day: Sleep, watch TV, cook, sleep, going for a walk with Cora, watch TV, sleep, going online to

Nico (my nephew) will sleep over today, so we're going to watch Dumbo and maybe The Beauty And The Beast
Old 12-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT!!!

I´m hurry up right now! Finally tonight went out with my friends, was so so great night!!!!! I´ll tell you later.

Thanks for all your support guys!!
I´m going to my uncle mass now.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

I'm jealous of all of you - I was in the library all day. On a Saturday = criminal! But going out tonight.

Ainara
Old 12-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys The title

My day was like yours too, sleep and tv But I cleaned my room, so at least that was productive

So, like I said, I'm gonna TRY to get a better paying job next year. I mean, it's highly unlikely that I'll get it, I have to take this very very very hard and competitive test, lots of stuff to study, and a lot of it is LAW, which I HATE. But anybody who has a high school diploma can take it and it pays really really well. It's to work in the elections department, a public job, you know, that's the job my sister has. There are these books specifically for these exams, with everything you need to study. I bought mine yesterday, SO thick, I'm tired just looking at it I'll really try, though, if I make it, doesn't mean I'll be called for work right away, it took them 4 YEARS to get to my sister's name on the list, she didn't even remember she had taken the exam anymore So I'm trying it, it's next year, cheer for me, hehehe
Old 12-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

GO GO GO GO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Old 12-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the support hun, it means a lot to me!
Old 12-18-2011, 05:32 AM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT! Love the title.

How's everyone today? I had a really nice weekend with my dance buddies. We rented this little cabin for us for the weekend and had a great little Christmas party there. It was awesome, we laughed so much and played games and watched our old recitals from DVD. And last night a couple of us went for a walk in the middle of the night. The cabin was near the sea, so we walked on the beach and checked out this old little lighthouse. It was so spooky, it was so silent and it was snowing and the beach was covered in snow and it was dark and there was fog! It was like a scene from a horror movie! Then at the cabin we just talked all night, it was so nice. I've missed my friends so much!

Now, I'm planning on taking a nap and eating and watching TV for the rest of the day. It's so awesome to be on vacation!

And hey, Ju, good luck on the exam thing! I'm cheering for you!
Old 12-18-2011, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

*sums up dramatic voice*

I belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve in you, Ju! Sounds like an amazing career opportunity.

Sounds lovely, Mirjami.

I had a crazy, fun night. I drank way too much and did something stupid, but that's the whole point of staff Christmas parties, right? Have spent all morning watching ALly McBeal (nearing the final episode ) and later I am going to start wrapping Christmas presents.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ju - Good luck!! I pray for you. in Spain there are also these exams, to have a public and fixed work place. Someday I´ll do it too although it is difficult but many people do, so why we not?

Mirjami - Your day sound amazing, I like a lot these nights with friends!

Stephen - Glad you had a great night with friends too!! I saw a photo on FB

My uncle mass was ok, sad but ok... I joined with a cousin who years didn´t see him. I had very good relationship with him when I was little, but now he travel a lot for his work. He married last year in Mexico with a mexican woman and had a baby girl so yesterday knew his wife, his 6-month-old girl. It was great.

On Friday, finally, went out with my friends to a christmas class dinner... I dared to be with them.
at the end arrived home at 7 am
I had so so great time with them... We dance non-stop, drank... a great night!!! I have some photos on FB
Old 12-18-2011, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Hahaha, sounds like a good night! I'll go check out your photos. And I'm glad the mass was okay. That's nice that you could reconnect with your cousin after so much time.

EDIT - great photos! Looks like you had a lovely time.

Last edited by I'm Not Dead; 12-18-2011 at 07:54 AM
Old 12-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Sounds like both of you had a great time!!

I just took a 2-and-a-half hour nap. I slept like an hour last night so I was pretty tired.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I drank way too much and did something stupid
You're just gonna leave it at that, something stupid, no details?

Thanks for all the support guys, it really means a lot to me
Old 12-19-2011, 03:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, guys, there's so much snow here!! It snowed all night last night and now it looks like a winter wonderland in here!