Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2004, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wishing0nAStar
Hee. It's not whining or complaining, Jay. We all have our insecurities wrt to the grand old question of what we're going to do with our lives. Hope something comes up soon. So if I miss it while I'm gone, I'm offering you my congrats in advance.

Come back Highnesssss!
thanks for thinking positive
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 06-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

Come back Highnesssss!
I'm back! I'm back! Well, I'll meet you girls in TW's OT thread, since it's Jinter thread here.

Quote:
Silly me, then. I thought the show was merely on hiatus and you guys were behind. I didn't know you didn't get the show altogether. Sorry about that. On the plus side (sort of) you aren't missing anything when it comes to jinter.

Hope you can still drop by once in a while. Miss you!
Though the show didn't air here any more, the season 1 and 2 DVDs in Chinese are here now, I already bought the season 1, but season 2....well, I'm still saving the money....

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta
High I'm okay. Looking for a job and trying to figure out what I want to do next in life
You can always write more Jinter fics.....

* Will/Deanna (Imzadi) ** Mark/Elizabeth ** House/Cuddy*

beautiful Lisa E icon made by Angie, thank you, sweetie!
Old 06-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

I have been thinking about that...hehe...need an update for SA...

no muse....
Old 07-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

where is everyone?

ppl said they would visit me
Old 07-11-2004, 02:52 PM
New Fan

This is my frist post here. It nice to see that I'm not the only one who like the idea of John and Deb. Nw & MN have great chemistry and never understand TPTB thinking.

Jayta are you going to finish SA?

I wrote in the spoiler how Jinter could happen this season.
Old 07-12-2004, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ngk3
This is my frist post here. It nice to see that I'm not the only one who like the idea of John and Deb. Nw & MN have great chemistry and never understand TPTB thinking.

Jayta are you going to finish SA?

I wrote in the spoiler how Jinter could happen this season.
heehee...i am glad to see you here ngk.

my jinters have been deserting me lately as jinter seems quite non-existent this year and next.

but i'm never one to give up hope...i'm such a masochist

SA...finish SA... Daunting as that may sound right about now in the middle of RL and other fics, I am praying that God will imbue me with some kind of stroke of creative genius so that i can finish it.

i've been sooooooooo crazy busy with other fics i have underway... you have no *idea* how many fics i have yet to finish...it's freaky...

i'm trying though...i'll get there sometime...hopefully in the next month or so.

maybe that will lure some jinters back over here....

who am i kidding?

Noooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrri! Melllllllllly!

I miss my Sophy'
Old 07-20-2004, 06:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Yep, alot of the old time Jinters aren't around much...myself included.

Its not because I don't like John/Deb anymore. I just got sick of this show. Perhaps if they ever give me a reasonable storyline that doesn't seem to involve Abby, I'll be happy. (granted I didnt' watch at all last year, so I'm not sure if it was still all about Abby )

But if I even hear a rumor for a Jinter scene, and I find out about it, I'll watch the episode for it!

So here's hoping

Miss all the Jinters.
Old 07-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lightnin
Yep, alot of the old time Jinters aren't around much...myself included.

Its not because I don't like John/Deb anymore. I just got sick of this show. Perhaps if they ever give me a reasonable storyline that doesn't seem to involve Abby, I'll be happy. (granted I didnt' watch at all last year, so I'm not sure if it was still all about Abby )

But if I even hear a rumor for a Jinter scene, and I find out about it, I'll watch the episode for it!

So here's hoping

Miss all the Jinters.
Deb good to see you pop in.

It's so lonely here
Old 07-27-2004, 09:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone!

How are you doing?? I'm kinda new here, I was just browsing through the ER board when I noticed that there was an entire thread devoted to Deb and John!!! I don't know, but something about those two clicked and they had just wonderful chemistry together. . . They are the only ER couple I ship, besides Cordano and, in its moment, Carsan (don't smack me please), so I guess you can count me in as one more of the Jinter gang

I too haven't been watching ER lately, and since there hasn't been any Jinter action, I don't think I've missed much. . . Besides, Chen and Pratt just creep me out a little. . . Pratt at least. . .

Anyway, talk to you guys later, and keep the Jinter love alive!!!
Old 07-28-2004, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Niuxita
Hey everyone!

How are you doing?? I'm kinda new here, I was just browsing through the ER board when I noticed that there was an entire thread devoted to Deb and John!!! I don't know, but something about those two clicked and they had just wonderful chemistry together. . . They are the only ER couple I ship, besides Cordano and, in its moment, Carsan (don't smack me please), so I guess you can count me in as one more of the Jinter gang

I too haven't been watching ER lately, and since there hasn't been any Jinter action, I don't think I've missed much. . . Besides, Chen and Pratt just creep me out a little. . . Pratt at least. . .

Anyway, talk to you guys later, and keep the Jinter love alive!!!
WELCOME!

It's nice to see a newbie joining our floundering Jinter thread, which isn't due to our own machinations as it is to the tptb not understanding that there can be a successful interacial couple that includes John Carter! Argh!

Yeah, they've always had their moments. And even though tptb manages to skim them down to a hello or a look, or a word of advice, sparks fly between these two!

I hope you stick around. I'm kinda lonely without my crew, who are gone for the summer....

*sniffles*

Sooooooophyyyyy!

If there are any Jinters that have reverted to the silent creepy lurker versions of themselves, I have to let you know that I updated Softly Awaken.

Softly Awaken: Chapter 25
Old 07-28-2004, 06:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

::runs to read the Jinter fic and hugs for her Jinter babies::

Well, I know it's little early, but the Chinese Valentine's Day is coming in August, so anyone wants to write a Jinter fic about it?

Old 07-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Don't worry, jayta, I'll stick around since I these two Oh, there were definitely sparks, I was always convinced that something was going to happen btw these two in the end, back when my local network transmitted reruns of seasons 7 and 8 and I didn't know that Carter was going to end up with Abby Good ol' times. . .

One question, the links in the intro post, with the reasons why we love Jinter and wallpapers and stuff are not working for me. . .

Oh, and I have to congratulate you guys for having 506 threads!!! That's even more than the Carbies!!! Not that I have anything against Carbies but still
Old 07-28-2004, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Niuxita
Don't worry, jayta, I'll stick around since I love these two Oh, there were definitely sparks, I was always convinced that something was going to happen btw these two in the end, back when my local network transmitted reruns of seasons 7 and 8 and I didn't know that Carter was going to end up with Abby Good ol' times. . .
Whoohoo! Thanks much! I am glad I will have *someone* to talk to...

*glares at jinters*

Isn't complete oblviousness a blessing sometimes?

Yeah, I knew WOD from the beginning and when she came back, it seemed they wouldn't give us the shaft...but then S7 came along

Quote:
One question, the links in the intro post, with the reasons why we love Jinter and wallpapers and stuff are not working for me. . .

Oh, and I have to congratulate you guys for having 506 threads!!! That's even more than the Carbies!!! Not that I have anything against Carbies but still
It's cuz most of the stuff is shut down due to the jinter mellowing in the other fans

We used to have so many parties and frenzies.... I miss them...

But I can see why ppl disappeared into the vast void of tv land after the crap they've been shoving us for the past 3 or 4 years...

It seems like it was only yesterday when we were celebrating 300...

:love;

Carbies...we hatessss them.

Just kidding!

We are a fun loving bunch not out to bash other ppl who ship couples that well....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

High: Glad to see your familiar face!

Hmmm, chinese valentines day...never knew there was one and i'm chinese...

hmmm, maybe *you* should write one

Last edited by jayta; 07-28-2004 at 09:47 PM
Old 07-29-2004, 12:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jayta

High: Glad to see your familiar face!

Hmmm, chinese valentines day...never knew there was one and i'm chinese...

hmmm, maybe *you* should write one
::hugs back::

You don't know about Chinese Valentine's Day? Have you asked your parents about it?

Sweetie, after reading your fics, I think you should write it..... You're great!!!!!

Oh, and you still haven't answered my questions in CSI board....

Old 07-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Master Fan

where? lol...i kind of post there and forget about it...

um, yeah, i suppose they probably know...

but they don't *do* celebrations

*goes to check CSI thread*