Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-21-2003, 07:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Chuck and Susan Appreciation Thread #1 - A new start will work for them , too

Links:
[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Feel Good - The Officially Approved Chuck and Susan Fanlisting

So, yeah. I love them. Did so from the beginning and although Chuck is not really a hunk, he's a great guy and I think he and Susan could be really happy together. Obviously, he means more to her than she would've probably liked to admit. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 07:26 PM
Extreme Fan

::Gasp!:: I love the banner! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Hee.

And I wanna join. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm still a Lusan, but i just loved the Chuck/Susan parts yesterday... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Old 11-21-2003, 07:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm tellin' you, Chusan is the way to go [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Lusan is never going to happen anyway (phew! thank God!). Just how amazing was Sherry in the scene where she sees that he's alive? [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I love her.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] No problem!

[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] When she saw him and ran to him and she started to cry... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I think that got to me more than Romano dying did.
'[...]we can start over. We can do everything that we didn't do before, and you can take as much time as you need. You can take a month, you can take a year, you can take ten years...I don't care. And I'm not leaving without you. And I'm not living without you. I love you...

I love you.
'
Old 11-21-2003, 08:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .::.Roxy.::.:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] When she saw him and ran to him and she started to cry... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I think that got to me more than Romano dying did.</STRONG>
Yeah, that's the one I meant. Sherry's amazing in that scene. The look when she sees him, the flowing emotions... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, she was great last night. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And that was so adorable when she was caressing his forehead while passing her fingers through his hair.

I love you.
'
Old 11-21-2003, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chusan all the way! I am so glad he's alive. And Susan's reaction made me all teary eyed. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
They should have stayed married. Now they can get married again w/ a nice wedding.
Old 11-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Total Fan

Oh, there's a thread now! Alright!
Last night was amazing for those two. Sherry was wonderful all-in-all and Chuck was just silly at the end. A good, romantic silly. And, hey, they did end up together in the end [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by **Susie**:
<STRONG>
Yeah, that's the one I meant. Sherry's amazing in that scene. The look when she sees him, the flowing emotions... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Ditto Sus...she was just incredible!

And I love them, I really really love them. That scene outside the trauma room, nearly had me in tears.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chuck and Susan rock my socks off. Best couple in a long time. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
me too.
Old 11-22-2003, 01:26 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I absolutely adore these two. My new favorite 'ship.

icon by iconillusion, text by Cranky Recaps
Old 11-22-2003, 06:09 AM
Supreme Fan

4 applications for the Chusan fanlisting only yesterday. Gotta tell you something, eh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hee, I'm glad I'm not the only this time. I mean, when it comes to Susan 'ships, I always seem to be alone. Besides Suby, of course and I won't mention the other one [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, you were never alone with C/S! ::pouts:: I loved them ever since we started to get spoilers that went beyond 'Susam meets and marries a guy in Vegas'.
me too.
Old 11-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

ok i´ve had the same idea (opening a chusan thread) after yesterday.

We can deny it any longer.. Chuck and Susan *do* look good toghether.. When i saw the scene in Freefall i got teary eyes ... they belong toghether and they are great together...

and sus.. what makes you think you are alone with this ship... you´re not..

Chuck and Susan are soooo cute..

[ 11-22-2003: Message edited Phoebe Lea ]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-22-2003, 10:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Sus, you weren't alone with me either. I didn't have the pleasure of getting spoilers about them, but I loved them ever since the "bench in Lincoln park" episode. Maybe earlier, but I'm having trouble remembering Chusan timeline. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

icon by iconillusion, text by Cranky Recaps