Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-30-2006, 03:53 PM
Total Fan

Avatar Thread #11: 'Cause You Can Never Have Too Many!

Post away!
Old 07-30-2006, 03:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the new thread, hon'. Great title.

Loved your avi, btw.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread, hun. And you took "spoiler free" out of your sig. Does that mean you caved?

~Ash

Proud Member of SLA
Watch HawthoRNe on TNT.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

thanks for the new thread
Old 07-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveAbbyLuver
Thanks for starting the new thread, hun. And you took "spoiler free" out of your sig. Does that mean you caved?

~Ash
Sort-of caved on the CSI front, but it was more a case of it would have made the sig too long. When I change it (next week) it'll be back in there
Old 07-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Passionate Fan

As we're talking about your siggy, I just have to mention that I loved the quote you chose!!!
Old 07-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelai Evans Danes
As we're talking about your siggy, I just have to mention that I loved the quote you chose!!!
Merci.

Any new ER icons? And BTW, anyone know of any good screencap sites? The one I usually use (Eventually...A Luka and Abby Site) seems to be down at the moment...
Old 07-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I keep trying to do diffent and criative icons but seems I'm incapable of doing that...and without PS is even worse I'll keep trying!!
yeah...the site I usually use is down..(luka-abby.com right?) I'm a member of this group that has screencaps..but only abby's and mostly from season 12...I dont know if you're intrested in that..are ya? and this one ER Season Screencaps has screencaps, not the best quality though (I dont know who's the onwer of the site, so I dont know who I'm suppose to credit it)
Old 07-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby_believer
I keep trying to do diffent and criative icons but seems I'm incapable of doing that...and without PS is even worse I'll keep trying!!
yeah...the site I usually use is down..(luka-abby.com right?) I'm a member of this group that has screencaps..but only abby's and mostly from season 12...I dont know if you're intrested in that..are ya? and this one ER Season Screencaps has screencaps, not the best quality though (I dont know who's the onwer of the site, so I dont know who I'm suppose to credit it)
Thanks for the link!

I've found that browsing through PS tutorials usually sparks the creativity.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:30 AM
New Fan

Wow, thanks for the link... I've been looking for a good ER screencap site for ages!!
Old 07-31-2006, 11:14 AM
Passionate Fan

welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous1
I've found that browsing through PS tutorials usually sparks the creativity.
yeah..I've seen this tutorials before. they're really good and helpfull actually..but since I dont have PS seems to be useless to me...damn I have to figure out how to install it in my pc
Old 07-31-2006, 04:29 PM
Loyal Fan

As far as screen caps go, I make my own. I also use promo pictures that can be found on NBC.com and the older images are archived at ERHQ.

I have some of the screen caps posted in my livejournal for others to use, but you have to download them en masse, it's not dial up friendly.

Also, depending on what software you use, PS, PSP, GIMP...a lot of the tutorials are interchangable.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:13 AM
New Fan

Ah, yes, dubenko_junkie, I absolutely adore your LJ, and your icons! And I've seen that you do your own screencaps - it just takes a long while to download them! But they're much appreciated
Old 08-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

It just takes too long to upload individual images since I end up with anywhere between 500 and 1,000 for every episode. I don't just cap one character or one ship like other people do, I go from start to finish and cap the entire thing.

You can try er_caps on livejournal or iconillusion (though she does mostly abby/luby caps). It really depends on what you are looking for.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:57 PM
New Fan

Oh, it's ok... (those are the two places I usually go anyway!)... I was just leaving you a nice little comment! But when I have the time, I do really like your caps.

And here are a few of my reeeally old, bad avatars..... coz so far, the new thread doesn't have any!!