Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2021, 05:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

WOAH WOAH WOAHAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU CANNOT END IT THERE!'[;plokijuytredfghyjuikolp;

I MISSED THIS SHOW SO MUCH! It's so good!

Love that Maddie and Chimney are with the others' brothers. I don't love that they're not together, but I love that it's Maddie and Albert and Chimney and Buck. I would kill for more Chimney and Buck roomies.

Albert's awe of Buck is always warranted. we're not gonna talk about the rest of that.

MICHAEL AND HIS DOCTOR BOYFRIEND! And he gets more time with Harry, probably since the rest of them are in emergency positions. Although, so is Dr. Boyfriend.

I love that we get notice of Michael and Bobby BFFs and Athena calling Bobby out on them talking about her behind her back.

Gah, Athena's pain. It hurts. I FEEL THAT. Also, thank god for masks. It shields some of the fear.

Boys go on the roof! As per usual. Buck always on a rope.

BOBBY. Remember this the next time you yell at Buck. HE TAKES AFTER YOU.

Also, the elevator. I saw it in the sneak peek, but I still laughed out loud about "at least it's not a tsunami." TOO SOON, boo. TOO SOON!

Hen taking control of the medical side of the emergency! GET IT GIRL!

Josh, I wonder if he's like a supervisor? I love him in charge. And Maddie just a beacon of calm and hope.

Athena isn't happy with May's choice, but yeah, why pay all the money for less of a college experience? Also we got a moment of May and Bobby. I love this family! I love seeing May working with Maddie and Josh. And there's a recurring black lady, too. I love recurring background characters!

GAH. WHY AM I WATCHING THIS WEEK-TO-WEEK? I need it all RIGHT NOW!
Old 01-19-2021, 05:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

It was so nice to have this show back... and that ending
Old 01-19-2021, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

I loved the Ep, I too loved the Autistic Teenage boy can we keep him??

As far as May goes, I'm not sure what they are doing show wise but In real life usually 9-1-1 Dispatchers are volunteer basis so essentially it's a no pay situation, Maybe that is why Athena is not pleased about it?
Old 01-19-2021, 06:25 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki (View Post)
In the beginning, there was a black man who was going to check the dam. He has been in few other episodes before (2x01 & 3x02 for example).
I know who you’re talking about in the ep. I had meant.. who was he in the show. I don’t recall ever seeing him before now. But thanks for letting me know!
β™«
Jac || Join 9-1-1 ● Gotham ● The Wheel of Time
Old 01-19-2021, 06:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I ended up looking him up after Jessica said that. He's been in three episodes in like the same role. That's cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
I loved the Ep, I too loved the Autistic Teenage boy can we keep him??
That was a nice thing to see. And then I remembered Peter Krause was on Parenthood, playing the father to an autistic son. Definitely helps why he was so good with the kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
As far as May goes, I'm not sure what they are doing show wise but In real life usually 9-1-1 Dispatchers are volunteer basis so essentially it's a no pay situation, Maybe that is why Athena is not pleased about it?
I don't think it's an unpaid position.
Quote:
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual wage for police, fire, and ambulance dispatchers was $41,910 in May 2019.
I think it's because she put her college plans on hold. And most especially since it's in the emergency field. I think some of that stems from her recent trauma.
Old 01-20-2021, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsidian star (View Post)
I know who you’re talking about in the ep. I had meant.. who was he in the show. I don’t recall ever seeing him before now. But thanks for letting me know!
No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis (View Post)
I ended up looking him up after Jessica said that. He's been in three episodes in like the same role. That's cool!
Yes! I always found it so cool that they use the same guy playing the same role. It makes it very realistic. So it would be very sad if that was the last time we saw him.

THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT
β†’ Jessica | creative dream
Old 01-21-2021, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=Artemis;103071124

That was a nice thing to see. And then I remembered Peter Krause was on Parenthood, playing the father to an autistic son. Definitely helps why he was so good with the kid.

I don't think it's an unpaid position.

I think it's because she put her college plans on hold. And most especially since it's in the emergency field. I think some of that stems from her recent trauma.[/QUOTE]

I agree it was nice to see, I really want to see more of him, I'm just not sure how the writers would work him in

LOL Okay what you said actually makes more sense to me, After everything Athena's been through it would make sense she wouldn't be pleased with May's choice
Old 01-21-2021, 08:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Yeah. And the way she's hiding things from her family and even her boss. Seems fear-driven, even with May just behind the desk and listening. It will be interesting to see how and if they continue the story of Athena's unhappiness with May's decision. Hopefully they don't just drop it.
Old 01-23-2021, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Based on the next promo, it looks like May will hear what is going on with Athena. I wonder if that will change her mind of the whole thing.

Old 01-23-2021, 12:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

noooooooo! That would be terrible. It will definitely put some things in perceptive, for sure!
Old 01-23-2021, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think it will for her for sure.

Old 01-25-2021, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

9-1-1 Episode Discussion
4x02: Alone Together

Air Date: Monday, January 25, 2021

In the aftermath of the dam break, massive mudslides wreak havoc throughout Los Angeles.
As Athena fights to save herself and an agoraphobic woman after her house collapses, Bobby, Hen and
Eddie rush to save hikers endangered by the falling of the Hollywood sign. Meanwhile, Buck and Chimney
must rescue a group of pregnant women trapped in a submerged house

Old 01-25-2021, 08:05 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Thanks for the promo and description!

Bobby, Hen, Eddie & Buck, Chimney - glad to see them switching up people.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:01 PM
Graphics Team

Omg! The baby part with Buck and Chimney.. wow that took a twist. Didn’t see that coming.

Athena not leaving the woman was great.

I loved Chimney finally being at home with Maddie.

This episode made me kinda emotional. It was amazing. The ending

Wait what?! Buck hiding his true feelings for others??
β™«
Jac || Join 9-1-1 ● Gotham ● The Wheel of Time
Old 01-26-2021, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved seeing Buck & Chimney working together.

Chimney talking to the pregnant woman and realizing he is missing out on the pregnancy. Such a good scene.

Also really loved to see Athena talking and helping the woman to get both of them out of there.

The H(ollywood) scenes was hilarious. Hen always seems to get stuck in awkward situations in her rescues.

As always, I love when they resuse the same minor character for this show. (The woman who is a captain whenever there is a disaster going on). I do wish to know for sure that the guy from the other episode is gone for good or not.

May has lots to learn being a dispatcher, but I'm sure will become great at it.

Michael and David (that was his name right?) were really adorable at the end of the episode. Really cool to see how they are doing when he gets home from the ER:

And I called it that it would be a therapist that Buck was talking too. I'm curious to see what his true feelings are? Will be interesting to see more of this storyline.

The Carla, Eddie & Chrisopther scene was so adorable. Both boys falling asleep while listening to Carla reading for them.

Maddie & Chimney scene at the end was so cute and I'm so glad that Chimney moved back again.

Last edited by meraki; 01-26-2021 at 01:24 AM