Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2021, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

It was dark in the dense forest when Geralt finally managed to knock out Cahir. Our Witcher took Cahir's horse and rode over to join Vesemir. "How many times will I need to fight the same bastard? Vesemir, how is everyone? Where is the dragon?"
"We are all back to the same place that we have been. The dragon is away to its home. Let's go, Geralt, your family is waiting for you."
"What about the villagers? Are any of them hurt?"
"They will get hurt if not for us. We need to return through the portal that Yennefer opened."
"F---!" Geralt expressed his feelings and shook his head before sheathing his sword. He caught up with Vesemir at the portal and put his gear through first before getting any further. Geralt then grudgingly followed Vesemir.
"Argh for Melitele's ****! Why doesn't it make sense to ever travel through these without sickness potions!"

Suddenly, Geralt smelled lilac and gooseberry. He followed Yennefer's scent all the way to the bedroom she had set up. Quickly, the Witcher got back to the room, already undressing himself and ready for whatever Yennefer has in mind. To his satisfaction, a bath magically appeared with hot water to ease his aching muscles, his portal dizziness diminishing immediately at the touch of his lover, who is in this bath already waiting.

"Geralt of Rivia, you certainly took long enough. Come in here quick." Geralt joins Yennefer in the water. "Mmm Yennefer, I need you to rub some chamomile on my bottom." "Heh you wish you stinky man!" Yennefer spanked Geralt playfully before indulging some apple wine. Her gaze followed his. She feels a strong pull. They kissed passionately, lips devouring lips, little by little getting closer and intimate. "Geralt, you have to take some rest. It's not going to help your insomnia if you don't bloody sleep." Yennefer pushed him back.
"Hmm...I miss sleeping next to you." Eyes closed, Geralt leaned against Yennefer's shoulder as he relaxed into his bath. "Bedtime? I'd assume you've gotten your own potions for it?" Yennefer got out the bath, dripping wet, Geralt handed her a towel. She looked back, appreciating the view. With his strong arms, he pushed Yennefer onto their bed, wet as he leaves the bath, covering her body with a trail of kisses.
"Mmm Witcher, what do you think you're doing?" Yennefer reached down to her sleeping potions, checking if she had some for helping Geralt later. "I'm kissing you, do you not like it Yen?"
"You know I do but I'm worried about you. The nightmares that I know plague your life, Geralt. I made some new sleeping potion that I'd like you to have to try tonight." She added the vial to his apple wine. "Drink it. I want you to sleep."
"But Yen," Geralt looks at her in a disappointed way and continued his quest of love. "I want to enjoy being around you, we should spend more together tomorrow."
Yennefer pushed him suggestively and giggled. "Tomorrow witcher, we can play hide and seek as much as we want. Goodnight, my darling," she said and kissed him softly and gave him the potion. Geralt held the glass and looked at it. "Here goes nothing," he poured the apple wine in a cup together with the potion then downed it all.

Geralt closed his eyes with a dream waiting for him as soon as the potion went down his system. "Visenna? How can you stand here? I was systematically poisoned with---" She looked into the bottom of dark pit. "Yennefer didn't poison me," Geralt was defending his lady because he was affronted that anyone would drug him, especially not Yen. So instead he questioned about the strange apparition, that dark pit.
"What is happening to you? Speak! Why did you say what this is?" Yennefer cupped his mouth and dragged his drowsy form boyfriend away. Confused by the fog, Geralt asked, "Yen?" He was quickly lost in the fog and knew no way out.

Geralt was completely unconscious. Worried, Jaskier asked Yennefer if she can wake Geralt.

"I think I can bring him back, but I need to dive into my library. Help me Jaskier, you need to grab the book off the top shelf." Jaskier rushed over to the bookcase and reached for the tattered and worn grimoire. Its title "Book of Sleep" made to retrieve one's attention. The bard asked, "is this the one you want?". Yennefer grabbed it off him and found this page with several useful passages. She placed a hand on Geralt's head for the incantation to start. As she was about to start chanting, Vesemir arrived, holding a glowing amulet he quickly placed on his head.
"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able
Old 01-30-2021, 10:27 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

It was dark in the dense forest when Geralt finally managed to knock out Cahir. Our Witcher took Cahir's horse and rode over to join Vesemir. "How many times will I need to fight the same bastard? Vesemir, how is everyone? Where is the dragon?"
"We are all back to the same place that we have been. The dragon is away to its home. Let's go, Geralt, your family is waiting for you."
"They will get hurt if not for us. We need to return through the portal that Yennefer opened."
"F---!" Geralt expressed his feelings and shook his head before sheathing his sword. He caught up with Vesemir at the portal and put his gear through first before getting any further. Geralt then grudgingly followed Vesemir.
"Argh for Melitele's ****! Why doesn't it make sense to ever travel through these without sickness potions!"

Suddenly, Geralt smelled lilac and gooseberry. He followed Yennefer's scent all the way to the bedroom she had set up. Quickly, the Witcher got back to the room, already undressing himself and ready for whatever Yennefer has in mind. To his satisfaction, a bath magically appeared with hot water to ease his aching muscles, his portal dizziness diminishing immediately at the touch of his lover, who is in this bath already waiting.

"Geralt of Rivia, you certainly took long enough. Come in here quick." Geralt joins Yennefer in the water. "Mmm Yennefer, I need you to rub some chamomile on my bottom." "Heh you wish you stinky man!" Yennefer spanked Geralt playfully before indulging some apple wine. Her gaze followed his. She feels a strong pull. They kissed passionately, lips devouring lips, little by little getting closer and intimate. "Geralt, you have to take some rest. It's not going to help your insomnia if you don't bloody sleep." Yennefer pushed him back.
"Hmm...I miss sleeping next to you." Eyes closed, Geralt leaned against Yennefer's shoulder as he relaxed into his bath. "Bedtime? I'd assume you've gotten your own potions for it?" Yennefer got out the bath, dripping wet, Geralt handed her a towel. She looked back, appreciating the view. With his strong arms, he pushed Yennefer onto their bed, wet as he leaves the bath, covering her body with a trail of kisses.
"Mmm Witcher, what do you think you're doing?" Yennefer reached down to her sleeping potions, checking if she had some for helping Geralt later. "I'm kissing you, do you not like it Yen?"
"You know I do but I'm worried about you. The nightmares that I know plague your life, Geralt. I made some new sleeping potion that I'd like you to have to try tonight." She added the vial to his apple wine. "Drink it. I want you to sleep."
"But Yen," Geralt looks at her in a disappointed way and continued his quest of love. "I want to enjoy being around you, we should spend more together tomorrow."
Yennefer pushed him suggestively and giggled. "Tomorrow witcher, we can play hide and seek as much as we want. Goodnight, my darling," she said and kissed him softly and gave him the potion. Geralt held the glass and looked at it. "Here goes nothing," he poured the apple wine in a cup together with the potion then downed it all.

Geralt closed his eyes with a dream waiting for him as soon as the potion went down his system. "Visenna? How can you stand here? I was systematically poisoned with---" She looked into the bottom of dark pit. "Yennefer didn't poison me," Geralt was defending his lady because he was affronted that anyone would drug him, especially not Yen. So instead he questioned about the strange apparition, that dark pit.
"What is happening to you? Speak! Why did you say what this is?" Yennefer cupped his mouth and dragged his drowsy form boyfriend away. Confused by the fog, Geralt asked, "Yen?" He was quickly lost in the fog and knew no way out.

Geralt was completely unconscious. Worried, Jaskier asked Yennefer if she can wake Geralt.

"I think I can bring him back, but I need to dive into my library. Help me Jaskier, you need to grab the book off the top shelf." Jaskier rushed over to the bookcase and reached for the tattered and worn grimoire. Its title "Book of Sleep" made to retrieve one's attention. The bard asked, "is this the one you want?". Yennefer grabbed it off him and found this page with several useful passages. She placed a hand on Geralt's head for the incantation to start. As she was about to start chanting, Vesemir arrived, holding a glowing amulet he quickly placed on his head.
"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through
Old 02-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal
Old 02-06-2021, 11:07 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit
Old 03-11-2021, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit she resides in
Old 03-11-2021, 04:46 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit she resides in is a prison
Old 03-11-2021, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit she resides in is a prison. She was taken
Old 03-12-2021, 03:32 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit she resides in is a prison. She was taken by a powerful
Old 03-12-2021, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit she resides in is a prison. She was taken by a powerful being from another
Old 03-12-2021, 04:10 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit she resides in is a prison. She was taken by a powerful being from another dimension." said Vesemir.
Old 04-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

"Don't worry, this will bring his strength back. This was given to me by his mother," Vesemir said. After that he held Geralt's hand, he felt better. His eyes opened blearily and he grabbed Vesemir's hand and found some herbs. "Hmm...what... the hell is this?" Everyone looked at where Geralt looked. Hesitant, Vesemir reached out to Yennefer. "She helped to bring you to your mom, who was able to communicate through a small portal. That dark pit she resides in is a prison. She was taken by a powerful being from another dimension." said Vesemir.
"When did this
Old 04-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

"When did this happened? And how
Old 05-09-2021, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"When did this happened? And how can I find
Old 05-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

"When did this happened? And how can I find her?" asked Geralt.
Old 06-11-2022, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

next part?